Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-30, 22:17   Link #541
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
all this adds up to

we have yet to see enough of itachi's skills. We got quite a show so far from him not ever being scratched and some mysterious jutsus, but not enough to say that he is up to hokage level. Until then do we know how great Itachi is, we know his is great but how great we dont know. I would like to see him in a real fight that pushed people to their limits.. then can we know who is strong and who has the mental abilities to be considered kage level
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:22   Link #542
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOmbody
we have yet to see enough of itachi's skills. We got quite a show so far from him not ever being scratched and some mysterious jutsus, but not enough to say that he is up to hokage level. Until then do we know how great Itachi is, we know his is great but how great we dont know. I would like to see him in a real fight that pushed people to their limits.. then can we know who is strong and who has the mental abilities to be considered kage level
Talking about some mysterious skills, his Amaterasu justu was awesome, breaking out of jiriyas stomach (or the hotel he created into his stomach). The Ameratsu justu means God of the Sun Technique or something like that, knowing powerful techniques like that must be amazing.

Last edited by AkatsukisApprentice; 2004-11-30 at 22:56.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:25   Link #543
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
Talking about some mysterious skills, his Ameratsu justu was awesome, breaking out of jiriyas stomach (or the hotel he created into his stomach). The Ameratsu justu means Sun God Technique or something like that, knowing powerful techniques like that must be amazing.
it wasnt his stomach :P It was like a mountain frogs intestines(or something like that).
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:35   Link #544
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
it wasnt his stomach :P It was like a mountain frogs intestines(or something like that).
been corrected*** sorry for mistake

Last edited by AkatsukisApprentice; 2004-11-30 at 23:06.
Old 2004-11-30, 22:40   Link #545
Yondaime-dono

Quote:
Inside Jiriyas stomach watch episode 85 for it.

time: 11min 15sec
No dude...it was NOT JIRAIYA's STOMACH...it was one of the toads' stomachs.

Hopefully I'm just taking what you said wrong and you really didn't think Jiraiya's stomach was that big.
Yondaime-dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:46   Link #546
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-dono
No dude...it was NOT JIRAIYA's STOMACH...it was one of the toads' stomachs.

Hopefully I'm just taking what you said wrong and you really didn't think Jiraiya's stomach was that big.
you are right ninpou gamaguchi shibari - frog mouth trap, which is wierd when he says next you are in my stomach... probably saying that from his perspective of summoning that justu.....anyways Itachi is still tough using a sacred technique Amaterasu (God of the Sun)

I think it's time for me to go sleep lol!!! night night!
Old 2004-11-30, 22:48   Link #547
Last of the Uchiha

Are we still discussing if Itachi is kage level? People come on, is obvious that he is. If the strongest Sannin has admitted that Itachi is stronger than him, that put him no kage level, but above kage level. If Itachi was fully rested Jiraiya would have 6 feet under.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:57   Link #548
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
you are right ninpou gamaguchi shibari - frog mouth trap, which is wierd when he says next you are in my stomach...

He says that but then goes on to explain what he means. We all know its a frog's stomach, why is this even being argued?

Sometimes people get a little to self confident from reading subtitles it seems.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 22:58   Link #549
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Are we still discussing if Itachi is kage level? People come on, is obvious that he is. If the strongest Sannin has admitted that Itachi is stronger than him, that put him no kage level, but above kage level. If Itachi was fully rested Jiraiya would have 6 feet under.
Itachi would be above kage level in my opinion, but so is jiriya..he has to be...I mean who is gonna teach poor ole naruto all the nifty tricks
Old 2004-11-30, 23:00   Link #550
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
He says that but then goes on to explain what he means. We all know its a frog's stomach, why is this even being argued?

Sometimes people get a little to self confident from reading subtitles it seems.
Thats called sleep deprivation lol 4am in UK, im sorry for the mis-communication there... but still he said it lol! Blame it on jiriya for not being clear!

--edit--and i double posted by accident... right time to go!

At the end of the day, Itachi is kewl, and his techniques are amazing..regardless where he used them
Old 2004-11-30, 23:19   Link #551
kboykb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
If Itachi was fully rested Jiraiya would have 6 feet under.
Hmm, I do admit that Itachi is definitely most likely kage level - but I wouldn't say he could kill jiraiya. But I'm not gonna start that Itachi vs. Jiraiya (Oh he was scared, so he ran away!! No no no!! He was tired [which he was]) thread all over again.

That's a fight that's just left to be seen.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 00:57   Link #552
Shaoran

Send a message via ICQ to Shaoran Send a message via AIM to Shaoran Send a message via MSN to Shaoran Send a message via Yahoo to Shaoran
I would like to think that if the situation called for it Jiraiya could duke it out with the best of them. I don't think I have yet to see an angry Jiraiya fighting at full power. I'm pretty confident that Itachi wouldn't be able to beat Jiraiya in a battle, but then again, I don't think we've ever seen the either of them fight with all their power.

Spoiler:
Shaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 02:28   Link #553
ctown

Who cares and who knows for now JUST RELEASE MORE episodes MORE QUICKLY!
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 03:53   Link #554
Hadoken
Dragon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Hadoken
Hunter is right.
Itachi is 17yrs he is better than any jounin we encountered, he beat Jiraya's frog esophagus jutsu(Ninpou Gamaguchi Shibari) with his Divine Illumination Jutsu (Amaterasu), his skill are not "of this world" in every battle he remained calm. He dosen't boast about his strength nor is he arrogant. He even thought twice about attacking Jiraya. Oro is scared of Itachi's powers. Oro is kind of stronger than Jiraya... Itachi always kept a cool head. He has sumthing up his sleeve still...
His jutsus can't be stopped by anyone, he is even faster than Gai, kakashi couldn't even see Itachi doing hand seals even with his sharingan.
Definetley on top of the game...
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 23:05   Link #555
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiro
Itachi isn't hokage level...

and i bet he cant even defeat orochimaru. Okay hes very good but after his visit to konoha, he didn't have any REAL fights exept a near fight with kakashi and a little play with sasuke..

After that he said he should rest becouse he used up too much chakra.. just from that?

okay hes VERY powerfull, but his stamina seems to be real bad... If orochimaru or even kakashi can survive 3 or 4 of itachi's moves, They can beat him because hes out of chakra (at least so it seems to me)

If you compare this to 4th Hokage or Orochimaru ..they did loads of very "heavy" techniques. So my guess is that Itachi isn't hokage level becouse he cant keep up with them in stamina.
no no no, he and kisame had a real fight with asuma and kurenai then kakashi showed up and itachi used the tsukimi (sp) once. later he uses the tsukimi (sp) again on sasuke, and then he used amaterasu to escape from jiriaya's jutsu. HE USED THE MANGEKYO 3 TIMES that is why he was tired, this is in addition to fighting three full fledged jounin, one being kakashi.

itachi's stamina is not by any means low. i still think he could duke it out with any kage or any one of the three sannin. ONE MORE THING itachi is only 17 years old or possibly 18 by now. The point is that he is not at his peak yet, he still has time to grow before he hits his height of power, now you can not deny itachi being of hokage level.

oh and something we neglected to mention, when he was 13 he wiped out his whole clan, yeah the uchiha's the strongest of konoha all of them. and people say he isnt of kage level. And for the one that says he doesnt have experience did you forget that he was ANBU captain at 13 he definetly had experience.
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 04:30   Link #556
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

People like to discredit Itachi for his caution. I don't think those people were paying close enough attention to the anime/manga to realize that this same caution is what makes Itachi so dangerous. On top of being an S-Class(the highest rank) criminal he is a prodigy who has acqiured all of his abilities at an incredibly young age. An academy graduate at age 7 ( the normal age is 12), sharingan master at 8 (a genius like Sasuke is still learning it and acquired it at 12), Chuunin at 9 (even Genin at age 12 rarely make it to Chuunin and some grown men take the exam) and finally ANBU captain at 13, thats an adolescent captain of the villages most elite division (they answer directly to Hokage). All this and then he has the mangekyo sharingan which has a nearly unblockable doujutsu for anyone with eyes.

The mangekyo sharingan puts Itachi over the edge but even with out it its clear that he is an elite ninja on par with the best in Konoha. Orochimaru's fear of him puts him on par with the Sannin for what ever reason that may be. Killing his own clan does not make them weak, on the contrary it makes him that much stronger, they were skilled ninja but simply not his equal
Spoiler:
. A Kage level warrior is said to be able to take out a small country by himself!

Taking out a small clan of ninja should not be a problem for someone like him. Then there is the thing that makes him all the more dangerous. He is unwilling to take the unecessary risk of combating opponents he doesn't have time to fight. This is what seperates him for someone as arrogant as Orochimaru. Itach isn't the type to toy with an opponent he know is capable of hurting him. Thats why when Gai said he could fight the sharingan and sent 2 ANBU as backup, Kisame idn't seem to care, he knew he was strong enough to put up a good fight but Itachi was intelligent, that makes for quite a leader. I stil see so many mistranslations for Itachi's statements to Kisame about Jiraiya. My episode has him saying that the two of them against a Sannin means that they put their lives at risk to beat him, not that they will infact die but that its a major risk they don't have time for. Which is why they delayed him by hypnotizing a girl. If they realy thought death was the enivitable outcome they would have high tailed it out of that hallway for their lives, which they did not.

More evidence that Itachi doesn't think this is because Kisame questions his descision to flee, even though he knew Itachi had worn himself down a bit with the Mangekyo sharingan because Kisame warned him severeal times he knew Itachi was capable of holding his own against Jiraiya. Furthermore he countered a jutsu Jiraiya was sure would hold them, much to Jiraiya's dismay. With all this considered it is only logical to think that Itachi is on Kage or Hokage level. He has the pedigree of such a ninja, he has the rank, he's feared by a Sannin who has proven he is on Kage level by killing two of them and we have not seen Itachi's full potential. Until we see him fight unreserved against a Kage level opponent like the Sannin it is safe to assume he is atleast on par with the Sannin. Jiraiya states himself that on S-Class criminal is hard enough to deal with. It is far to hasty to limit Itachi's capabilities based on anything else we have seen.
Old 2006-01-19, 18:58   Link #557
Satoru

Itachi can kill one of the sannin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade) in the blink of an eye.

He is better than Kakashi at ninjutsu, better than Gai at taijutsu, better than Kurenai at genjutsu.
His abilities are comparable to Sarutobi in his prime. That is, not even considering his bloodline.
Old 2006-01-19, 19:12   Link #558
malvado

All the sannins/Hokages can kill Itachi in a blink of an eye. You might doubt it but its reality. Itachi cannot copy Jukai koutan, he cannot copy Nidaimes suiton no jutsu, he cannot summon giant frogs or counter hiranshin, rasengan or shiki fuujin, he cannot punch as hard as Tsunade or even summon Katsuy, he cannot counter Edo Tensei. You make Itachi look like a God while he sint. The Hokages/sannins, Deidara and Satori are Gods. They have accomplished amazing things and have got really destructive power. Itachi was afraid of Jiraiya and he didnt contradict Kisame. If he knew Oro was onferior to him then why would he say that? He might fight a sannin or Hokage equally but there is no proff he will win get it? And the sannins havent lost to any Uchiha and there isnt any Uchiha in history who obtained MS and tried to fight a Hokage.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 05:08   Link #559
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
All the sannins/Hokages can kill Itachi in a blink of an eye. You might doubt it but its reality. Itachi cannot copy Jukai koutan, he cannot copy Nidaimes suiton no jutsu, he cannot summon giant frogs or counter hiranshin, rasengan or shiki fuujin, he cannot punch as hard as Tsunade or even summon Katsuy, he cannot counter Edo Tensei. You make Itachi look like a God while he sint. The Hokages/sannins, Deidara and Satori are Gods. They have accomplished amazing things and have got really destructive power. Itachi was afraid of Jiraiya and he didnt contradict Kisame. If he knew Oro was onferior to him then why would he say that? He might fight a sannin or Hokage equally but there is no proff he will win get it? And the sannins havent lost to any Uchiha and there isnt any Uchiha in history who obtained MS and tried to fight a Hokage.
Your wishes are not relevant. It is a fact that Itachi is above the sannin. Jiraiya would be dead if Sasuke didn't show because Sasuke was more important to Itachi than the akatsuki mission. Itachi could have obliterated Jiraiya in the blink of an eye. He never was afraid of Jiraiya and the frog stomach jutsu didn't even bother him. Kisame was confused that he ran away thinking that Itachi is stronger, contrary to your false statement. Itachi was already Hokage Level at the age of 11 because Oro (with Edo Tensei and Manda) had to admit his inferiority.