AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2015-08-28, 02:57   Link #1
ayanami0000
Banned

Do you think you値l ever stop watching anime?

If I were to ask, I think not. Maybe I'll become more choosy in the genre or content or even the story of the series that I will watch but I don't think I'll stop watching anime.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 15:07   Link #2
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Probably not.
Old 2015-08-28, 16:17   Link #3
Wolfe La Piroko
Choir of Angels

I have waves where I dont watch any at all for a very long time then I binge.
Wolfe La Piroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 19:19   Link #4
VORTIA

20 years thus far and no sign of even slowing down, so no.
VORTIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 20:37   Link #5
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I don't think I'll ever stop completely but I don't see myself getting as invested into anime as I was once.
Old 2015-08-31, 20:01   Link #6
AnimeFangirl

Completely, maybe not, but for the past couple of years I was only watching three or four shows a year, instead of three or four a month in my early 2000s heyday. I'm trying to get back into it, but almost everything I try is bad (which is why I slowed down in the first place) so it's not going very well.
Old 2015-09-01, 05:19   Link #7
LROlsson

Will I completely stop? Probably not.
However, these last 2 years I've seen less anime than before, and sadly it's rare for me to even see a series all the way to the end.
I usually only play anime-like games nowadays.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 22:56   Link #8
Cryonosis
~Desu

I definitely watch less than I used to as I've gotten busier in life, but I always find myself going back to my favorites, so it's doubtful I'll ever stop!
Cryonosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 02:19   Link #9
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It depends on what happens to the market. If studios decide to get lazy and just mass-produce titles that will sell, without actually bothering to make them interesting or fun to watch, I'll probably stop watching anime and stick to games at some point. Even now, I'm only following 4-5 series, but as long as the seasons have as many as a single good anime, I'll definitely give it a shot.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 12:43   Link #10
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
As long as it's easily accessible, as long as there's something to suit my taste however it changes, as long as western live action entertainment is intent on living episode by episode instead of having a clear end in mind, and as long teh waifus r purdy, I see no reason to stop. It helps this is less of a hobby and more my default choice for entertainment.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 02:11   Link #11
Westlo
Lets be reality

When everything's fully CGI I'll probably stop..... at least until the point where they actually get to a decent level.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 15:26   Link #12
RichardFromMarple

I have a list of series I want to see & it will take me a long time to work through it, even without friends recommending any more, which happens quite often.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 09:43   Link #13
patnam

i getting slowing down watching anime, because current animes are no longer have taste...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 08:43   Link #14
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

As long as there are relaxing slice-of-life anime in conjunction with a good sci-fi anime, not a chance in heck I'm stopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
i getting slowing down watching anime, because current animes are no longer have taste...
Current anime are satisfactory as far as quality goes: just because an anime is current does not mean, by any means, that they're lacking.

Last edited by Infinite Zenith; 2015-09-06 at 22:56.
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 19:57   Link #15
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I seem to watch just as much anime as I used to, but I'm pickier about the quality than I was when I was younger.

I doubt I'll ever stop watching it.
Old 2015-09-10, 03:20   Link #16
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I will probably never leave it. Sure I may have less interest as I live on with my life, but it is one thing I cannot see myself abandoning.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 13:17   Link #17
Psyco Diver

I stopped for a while, I started watching back in the mid-late 90s, ran a some-what successful anime review site in the early 00s. Then I started college and began partying and I was also getting pretty deep into my car hobby with car shows and street racing. Then about 3-4 years ago me and my wife (then she was my girlfriend) got a apartment together and I was finishing my second time in college (partied a little bit to much the first time) so I was spending more time at home and started watching anime again. I'm not a otaku like I used to be, I only watch a couple shows a season, catching up on some shows I missed on my hiatus and I perfer dubs now, like I would rather watch a bad dub then a good sub lol. I was thinking of starting a anime review site or Youtube channel and focus on the average fan (some of the reviewers out there are way to obsessed and are hard till watch) but between my career, family life, and my car hobby I don't have the time
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 12:31   Link #18
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I completely dropped animes out of my freetime activities, together with 99% of manga reading. Not because it has gotten "bad", but I simply became indifferent about them or hugly annoyed (romance dramas!). It happend rather indirectly, though, so no "hard feelings" had been involved. I switched completely to gaming and - for my daily romance dosage - to Visual Novels.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 21:34   Link #19
JamieEvan

I've never ever stopped watching anime.
Watching anime has become a part of my life since many years!
JamieEvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 03:23   Link #20
Alf

Sometimes I got a pause for a year or two because of obsessing over something else or having real life issues, but I always come back. To make me stop perheps it has to be in war with Japan and all my collections destroyed, or I'm not in the condition to watch anything anymore
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime