Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnmnkh View Post
NO 30sec preview this time? Or?....

Edit: Nevermind, it's out
can you link it to me please
Old 2008-09-21, 11:16   Link #10342
NoLongerSane

Well, as of right now going into the final episode we have two fights to look forward to. For the undercard, we have Orange vs. Anya. The guy full of personality vs. the girl without one. I expect great quips coming out of this fight. Then we have the main event. Kallen vs. Suzaku. The Gurren vs. The Lancelot. I am expecting this fight to be good. Bar from Gino interfering, this fight should be about equal.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:17   Link #10343
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnmnkh View Post
NO 30sec preview this time? Or?....

Edit: Nevermind, it's out
Dunno if this is a real one, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cPOPyZrGTE

Any translations?
Spoiler for some speculations over this one:
Old 2008-09-21, 11:17   Link #10344
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
Not really the preview for 25 was a recap, the actual ep might not be what you saw in the preview. Since it's the last ep they are going to keep it under raps until the actual ep airs.

If you want an example look at Gundam 00's ep preview for 25 at the end of 24, it was pretty much a recap preview.

One thing I almost forgot to mention but didn't the ep title for 25 read as Re; (with semicolon) instead of Re: (that was with a colon)
I saw Re;
I'm not sure.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:17   Link #10345
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Normally this kind of character will die. It's just sad.

And Turn 26 is in progress of making. I will facepalm and slam my monitor if this is the case. So much for the wait. Glad that Final Turn is written on screen on the preview
i sometimes wonder if there is a 26 episode.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:18   Link #10346
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I saw Re;
I'm not sure.
You are right.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:19   Link #10347
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I don't understand why people are whining about the "preview". Isn't it blantly obvious they're just throwing in the first episode because they don't even want to spoil one screen of the next episode?

If previews really tells the core of next episode, Turn 15 should be one still picture of the World of C, and Turn 12 should be Milly and Shirley having fun in shower room for full 22 minutes.

This is the finale of Code Geass. After being fooled by the preview a dozen times and still fall for it. Fooled to the last minute. Absolutely amazing.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:19   Link #10348
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Dunno if this is a real one, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cPOPyZrGTE

Any translations?
Spoiler for some speculations over this one:
Well it says absolutely nothing about CC.
Where did you get that info from.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:20   Link #10349
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I don't understand why people are whining about the "preview". Isn't it blantly obvious they're just throwing in the first episode because they don't even want to spoil one screen of the next episode?

If previews really tells the core of next episode, Turn 15 should be one still picture of the World of C, and Turn 12 should be Milly and Shirley having fun in shower room for full 22 minutes.

This is the finale of Code Geass. After being fooled by the preview a dozen times and still fall for it. Fooled to the last minute. Absolutely amazing.
Agreed, cannot see why people are making such a big deal out of it after all we've been through already >_>
Old 2008-09-21, 11:21   Link #10350
wnmnkh
Not that simple.

There is really nothing to gain from both 15sec and 30sec. Don't bother at all.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:22   Link #10351
pingva

Quote:
You are right.
Thank you!
Old 2008-09-21, 11:22   Link #10352
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:

Hmmm... Some people can't wait.
And there are also people who are inclined to think it will be reset, so it only fuels those brilliant ideas.

Oh, and Koshimizu, could you please translate extended preview for episode 25? Pretty please~
Old 2008-09-21, 11:22   Link #10353
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:

True, this isn't surprising. Macross Frontier are doing the same thing by showing a preview of picture flipping. Obviously, we are not going to view a photo album for the final episode.

The final days of waiting is an agony too.

Old 2008-09-21, 11:24   Link #10354
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Well it says absolutely nothing about CC.
Where did you get that info from.
Just by looking at the pictures, if those are the memories he's going throught, but well, it was more or less just a trow, don't take it serious as I don't even understand Japanse enaught to translate that.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:24   Link #10355
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
True, this isn't surprising. Macross Frontier are doing the same thing by showing a preview of picture flipping. Obviously, we are not going to view a photo album for the final episode.
Well, they have to hide whether a certain someone survived or not... Even though the answer should be kind of obvious
Old 2008-09-21, 11:26   Link #10356
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Well, they have to hide whether a certain someone survived or not... Even though the answer should be kind of obvious
For goodness sake, that is common sense especially it's only second last episode. Pretty lame of them

Old 2008-09-21, 11:31   Link #10357
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
I think people at this point don't think anything is blantly obvious anymore. They're all in panic state about what will happen (at least, a good many of them are). Perhaps the fear that the last episode is somekind of surrel walk down memory lane like the end of NGE is freaking people out, I don't know.

As for me, at the end of the day, it's just a show. I'll watch next week, see if I like it. If not, I'll make a little alternate ending in my head, and imagine that whenever I watch my DVDs. (Living in a world of delusion is so much better than real life, you should all try it sometime. )
Old 2008-09-21, 11:34   Link #10358
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

If the ending turns out to suck (in the eys of the fans) I wouldn't be suprise if they pull a 'True Ending for DVD" stunt

But seriously, some people are taking this show a little too seriously. Its just an anime this isn't real life.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:35   Link #10359
X_Danny_X

looks to me that the preview shows that C.C. connects with Lelouch for one last time. but like everyone else said, previews are misleading. anyway i do expect for C.C. to connect with Lelouch one more time and bring an end to all this mess.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:36   Link #10360
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
looks to me that the preview shows that C.C. connects with Lelouch for one last time.
I'm not sure if any of those shots are actually from the last episode. I think they may have just linked together shots from old episodes to keep anything for the real final episode secret.

Tags
spoilers