Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-05-05, 23:31   Link #321
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
I renewal my page,add page "Futaba-chan's some un-answered question"

I renewal my page, add article "Futaba-chan's some un-answered question"
Plus question 29 & 30 (by Seaka's addition and hypothesis or opinion)

http://www.geocities.jp/emiri_0623/simoun02-e1.htm

Redirect link URL is http://www.geocities.jp/emiri_0623/F...d_question.htm

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-05-06 at 02:21.
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 04:35   Link #322
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Episode 5 Synopsis

Simoun (シムーン)
Episode 5: "White Solitude" (白い孤独)

Oof. Dominura was hard to decipher, and I'm sure that I made a lot of mistakes. Sorry for the delay....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

END OF EPISODE

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-05-06 at 12:25.
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 08:06   Link #323
Yui from Okinawa

Yuri-Hime manga "Simoun"

Manga "Yuri-Hime" Version simoun is shared to the world , airframe, but character is differ from anime.

Especially "Mamina"(not appeard anime until ep.5) scheduled appear at Episode7 (Another new character " Ynn "appeared,too) her personality is very particular to "Aael".

She has different stance to Aael, but responsibility and agressive is close to her.
Paraietta is more mascrine character, but loved by all Choir tempest!

I recommend to anyone who or Publisher Inc. rekease English version of "Shimoun" by Ms. Hashiba Hayase

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-05-08 at 08:10.
Old 2006-05-06, 09:10   Link #324
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Simoun (シムーン)
Episode 5: "White Solitude" (白い孤独)

Oof. Dominura was hard to decipher, and I'm sure that I made a lot of mistakes. Sorry for the delay....

END OF EPISODE
Thanks for your hard work in Translate the episode. Cause i dont find any subbed version that are so far. And my Nippon is very bad.

Thxs, i hope to see more of your work. Domo arigatto

Btw, with wachting this episode, my theroie with the Simoun Ri Maajon gem, is out of date... Looks like they need a clear line of sight for perform the Ri Maajons... But they must practice a lot, to see fast what the "leader" will perform...

Mfg,
Seska

ja matta

Last edited by Seska; 2006-05-06 at 09:24.
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 12:37   Link #325
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Romanization note

"Purunbumu" -- I'm fairly certain that this is supposed to be "Plumbum," which is Latin for "lead." So we have "Argentum" (silver), and "Plumbum" (lead) so far; I'd be willing to bet that other country names will wind up following this theme....
Old 2006-05-06, 21:02   Link #326
Yui from Okinawa

Thanks, Futaba-chan, I collect spell "Plumbum"!

Thanks, Futaba-chan, I correct spell "Plumbum" to my page grossary!
(This correct is minor "M" in Wiki, Thus I 've no descrption to "Current renewal History")
Now I revealed my PC Configuration:
3.2 GHz Pentium-4 (intel 915P ICH6 Socket775 )with a GigaByte GA-8GPNXp-Duo !system.
Disk 120GB×2(RAID-1/Mirror). other member Disk 180GB×2 (RAID-1/Mirror).
Have you good configuration, Futaba-chan,too!

15.Is the Ri Maajon magic, technology, or a miracle?
-Yui's hypothesis of the the principle of Ri Maajon and helical motoris (hypothesis) -

Helical motoris drives in response to the unanalyzable wave motion emitted from Tempus Spatium remains.
The operation principle was presumed based on description of an issue of the "megami-magazine".
First, if the right fixed locus defined by Shimoun is drawn, it will let 翠玉 (=Green Emerald JEM) pass and will work on the crust -- each ring of the upper and lower sides of Helical motoris brings about the effect of the so called R.P.G. 's " MAP arms" of saying space and the time (correctly, Time-Base- Correcter / T.B.C) in the RPG game term which blows away the energy in accordance with being twisted of control and space from a rent to opening or another space, respectively.

In addition, the space distortion and the rent after an effect are before-hand corrected to a motion of that Track behind a craft, and recovery operation of a automatically- closing is included in circuit space, for this reason the ring of the Helical motoris lower part commits T.B.C.
Therefore, since, as for Shimire-Shimoun which used the dead copy of "one of the two" of original Helical motoris one-pair" considered that the scientist of "Simulacrum Imperial princess nation"analyzed with imperfection, and the engineer reproduced, only one kind for space control has reproduced the above-mentioned motor upwards, and it does not have "翠玉" (=Green Emerald JEM) but there is also no control function, Ri Maajonis not made.
For this reason, Shimire Shimoun there is little predominancy to the fighter of"Argentum-Shou nation " only at armaments of a machine gun (speed and motility won) a sake -- a single seat type -- the object for a battle is also considered are used mainly as a double seat training craft for a certain thing.

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-05-08 at 07:27.
Old 2006-05-07, 12:27   Link #327
jtrog

Simoun is very interesting and it appears a lot of work went into the story line and objects used in it before it was ever made. Only saw 1st and 2nd show. It has enough action to watch more of. But at the moment it appears no one will sub them. I can tell you, there is no way I would watch a show that had "2 dudes kissing to power those things" no problem believing the storyline they have running for the females though.
jtrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 15:05   Link #328
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrog
But at the moment it appears no one will sub them.
You can get a status update on the Simoun fansubbing project by joining the #doremi channel on irc.rizon.net. According to them, episode 3 is in QC right now, which means that it should be out before too long....

Until then, if you go back in this thread a little way, there are detailed synopses of episodes 3, 4, and 5 that should give you enough information to watch the raws.
Old 2006-05-07, 17:52   Link #329
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
You can get a status update on the Simoun fansubbing project by joining the #doremi channel on irc.rizon.net. According to them, episode 3 is in QC right now, which means that it should be out before too long....
That's good to know.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 22:41   Link #330
jtrog

Great thanks
jtrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 02:10   Link #331
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui from Okinawa
Now I revealed my PC Configuration:
3.2 GHz Pentium-4 (intel 915P ICH6 Socket775 )with a GigaByte GA-8GPNXp-Duo !
Have you good configuration, Futaba-chan,too!
Mine is pretty similar: 3.06 GHz vs. 3.2 GHz. I just installed a new 320 GB drive over the weekend to hold more anime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Thanks for your hard work in Translate the episode. Cause i dont find any subbed version that are so far. And my Nippon is very bad.
I'm just a beginner myself, but I didn't want to wait for the fansubs. I hope other Simouniacs find it useful... and that I didn't make too many mistakes.

Quote:
Btw, with wachting this episode, my theroie with the Simoun Ri Maajon gem, is out of date... Looks like they need a clear line of sight for perform the Ri Maajons... But they must practice a lot, to see fast what the "leader" will perform...
It's still possible that the gems may display the same glyph, to let the entire chor know which Ri Maajon to try, but actually doing it clearly requires the Simoun to all see each other.

Quote:
I recommend to antone who or Publisher Inc. rekease English version of "Shimoun" by Ms. Hashiba Hayase
Short of Yuri Hime coming to North America as a complete magazine, it may be a while before we get a Simoun manga license, because publishers seem to want to license series that have been around long enough to have more than one tankoubon on the market already, and Simoun isn't there yet. If the anime is ever licensed, that might happen first.

I know that Lillilicious has Yuri Hime in their project queue for eventual English-language scanlation, but I think they're planning to get through the rest of Yuri Shimai before starting on it. Unfortunately, I can't read kanji that doesn't have furigana, or else I'd be tempted to try to read the original....

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-05-15 at 22:52. Reason: duplicated image
Old 2006-05-08, 07:26   Link #332
Yui from Okinawa

I correct the use of term

I corrected it because there was a part where the meaning was wrong in my
English sentences. (Under line part)
Quote:
In addition, the space distortion and the rent after an effect are before-hand corrected to a motion of That track behind a craft, and recovery operation of a automatically- closing is included in circuit space, for this reason the ring of the Helical motoris lower part commits T.B.C.
My page renewal, Patrol air-Carrier "Messis" add at Glossary.
Appeared at Episode 10!
In Latin, “messis” is the word for harvest. and the Name of a place "Toronto" ???

Newtype Japan released two image at latest issue!

The Choir Tempest Younger crew dance the training "Maaju" at Maaju-pool.... art-image!

Paraietta and Kaimu...art- image!

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-05-08 at 18:06.
Old 2006-05-08, 11:42   Link #333
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
My page renewal, Patrol air-Carrier "Messis" add at Glossary.
Appeared at Episode 10!
Well, that answers the question about whether Simulacrum has a carrier fleet or not.

Spoiler for episode 10:

Quote:
In Latin, “messis” is the word for harvest. and the Name of a place "Toronto" ???
I'm in Toronto, actually. It's the largest city in Canada. There's also an Italian port city named Taranto, which is pronounced the same way.

Quote:
Newtype Japan released two image at latest issue!
I tried to follow your links, but they appear to be broken... ?

Quote:

Wai! A Simoun game? For the DS? Hmm. I hadn't been planning to buy a DS; I may have to reconsider.
Old 2006-05-08, 14:42   Link #334
Simon
気持ち悪い

DVD release date

Good news, everyone! The first DVD is out 2006-08-25, with a first-pressing bonus of two postcards by eyecatch illustrator Nishida Asako (西田亜沙子 - not sure if the romanisation is correct). No listing on Amazon JP yet *impatient grumble*

Speaking of merchandise, OST 1 is now listed on both Amazon and CDJapan (release date 2006-06-21 - if things go to plan I'll be in Tokyo the day it comes out ). And semi-related, the DVD that comes with the LE of Savage Genius's first album will include a promo video for Inori no Uta.
Old 2006-05-08, 16:25   Link #335
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Philosophical question

Which is longer,
  1. the week you have to wait for the next episode,
  2. the day you have to wait for the episode to appear on a tracker, or
  3. the hour that it takes for the episode to finish downloading?
Old 2006-05-08, 18:16   Link #336
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Which is longer,
  1. the week you have to wait for the next episode,
  2. the day you have to wait for the episode to appear on a tracker, or
  3. the hour that it takes for the episode to finish downloading?
BitTorrent: Powered by Zeno
Old 2006-05-08, 22:07   Link #337
wrex_japan

Simoun episode 6

Episode 6 is chockful of yuri (or just a little more than the previous episodes ) and the characters go about trying to heal their hearts' injuries. Episode summary and screencaps here.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 22:43   Link #338
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 6 raw

This may have been my favorite episode so far -- despite the lack of "action." There was definitely emotional action. For much of the episode, I had that great empty-fullness of the heart. Oh, Neviril!

And there were some wonderful images, starting with Simouns and birds, on to Neviril's stateroom (the Arcus Prima used to be a passenger liner) and many more.

Once again some new main staff. New storyboarder. New animation supervisor. Same scriptwriter as episode 5. Same episode director as episode 1 (and maybe that shows). Information from this page.

Spoiler:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-05-08 at 23:17.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-09, 08:03   Link #339
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
This may have been my favorite episode so far -- despite the lack of "action." There was definitely emotional action. For much of the episode, I had that great empty-fullness of the heart. Oh, Neviril!

And there were some wonderful images, starting with Simouns and birds, on to Neviril's stateroom (the Arcus Prima used to be a passenger liner) and many more.
I agree this was an emotionally packed episode. It also had a great finish to it too, and I hope this will result in a big change the next episode, or I'll feel cheated. I think Parietta showed great growth and I have new respect for her.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-09, 08:49   Link #340
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex_japan
I hope this will result in a big change the next episode, or I'll feel cheated.
Spoiler for next week:

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri