Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-08-13, 18:24   Link #20601
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I'm now picking the ships to save for the remaining E-2 to E-5)

I was thinking (E-4 to E-6 needs one Euro ship I heard)

BBV (Fusou/Ise/Yamashiro Kai Ni)
DD (My weakest destroyers perhaps: Kawakaze, Yukikaze... etc.)
CL (Yuubari/Ooyodo/Isuzu Kai Ni/Naka-chan)
CVL (Zuihou/RJ/formerly Whale-chan/Chiyoda)
Apparently Warspite and Purin do addtional damage on E4 (is at least what the wiki claims) So I'd keep my italians for the Red Sea.

I'm doing E4 like this:
Warspite, Mogami, Atago, Souryuu, Junyou, Hiyou + Jintsuu, Purin,Haguro,Hatsuzuki, Akatsuki, Ushio.

Be aware though that E5 and E6 are two different locks. I only looked quick and thought they are the same so I only got 1 Duck left.
Which is pretty funny, because if I had seen this earlier, then I could have used Fubuki instead of Akizuki in E3

Oh well it was still the right decision for my fleet... Ship level wise that is.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 18:38   Link #20602
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Apparently Warspite and Purin do addtional damage on E4 (is at least what the wiki claims) So I'd keep my italians for the Red Sea.

I'm doing E4 like this:
Warspite, Mogami, Atago, Souryuu, Junyou, Hiyou + Jintsuu, Purin,Haguro,Hatsuzuki, Akatsuki, Ushio.

Be aware though that E5 and E6 are two different locks. I only looked quick and thought they are the same so I only got 1 Duck left.
Which is pretty funny, because if I had seen this earlier, then I could have used Fubuki instead of Akizuki in E3

Oh well it was still the right decision for my fleet... Ship level wise that is.
I have like 4 European ships: Italia, Purin, Libeccio and Ro-500. I doubt I'd be able to use them at the start since Italia is my strongest Euro ship
What goes in E-2+E-3 and E-4?
Old 2017-08-13, 19:18   Link #20603
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I have like 4 European ships: Italia, Purin, Libeccio and Ro-500. I doubt I'd be able to use them at the start since Italia is my strongest Euro ship
What goes in E-2+E-3 and E-4?
According to the wiki (note the wiki itself says that its still under testing english one that is)

e2: No historical ships, but it has the same lock as e3 -
E3:
BB: Kongou Class
CV Akagi,Souryuu, Hiryuu
CAV Mogami, Mikuma, Suzuya, Kumano
CL Sendai, Yura, Abukuma
DD Fubuki, Urakaze, Hatsuyuki

Hiryuu and Souryuu also seem to do additional damage there. Also don't waste a duck on this lock. I made that mistake because E5 and E6s lock look different, but Bucky should be able to AACI it out fine ( seriously they need to stop using different shades of green for different locks )

Setup I used(Note I got carDiv2 twice, because planes) :

E3 Transport:
Really I shuffled around a lot here; Best don't use all your Daihatsu carriers as you need them later in E5
E3 - Boss:
Hiryuu, Souryuu, Suzuya, Mikuma, Kumano, Hiei + Sendai, Kako, Furutaka, Kiso Shigure/ayanami/Akizuki (better use Fubuki instead)

E4- phase 1:
Again, this is under testing:
Warspite -> Gives additional Day damage for all ships
Purin: Appears to do additional damage; Mostly noticable with a torp cut-in setup.

E4 allows you to use slow ships btw. So this is imho a good place for using a certain alcoholic.

All in all I try using my weaker ships earlier, so I got the stronger ones for the other locks while still using as many modifiers as possible. - I got a bigger pool of EU ships though, so I can afford risking the e4 thing being a ruse.

It really depends what difficulty you want to play on. Yuu though is imho not an option for routing - the new Abyssal DDs are a general pain in the ass, so I wouldn't want to see whether they are good against subs.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-08-13 at 19:36.
Old 2017-08-13, 20:31   Link #20604
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Prinz Eugen definitely doesn't get any special damage modifier in E4. I can attest that considering I was stuck there for 40K fuel and I hardly saw any special crit with either DA or torp CI.
Old 2017-08-13, 21:29   Link #20605
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I couldn't even test it for normal diff yet, because mine flat out refused to do a cut in, despite having a skilled lookout :/ - The Hime has a lot of armor too though.
Well I'll see if I can get her to cut in tomorrow, by using a star shell - for time for some sleep.

Old 2017-08-14, 01:30   Link #20606
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Farming for Sagiri on Hard seems a set up for a LOT of headaches, but I wanna get the Seafire but clear the non-Extra Ops parts of the events quickly, so sorry Sagiri.

Okay, on to E-1H. Does BBV + training CL + 2DD + 2DE do the trick for Sub Hime?
Old 2017-08-14, 02:53   Link #20607
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Hard.

DE? Oh lol I don't have her on Kai. She's a ship I'm training.
Old 2017-08-14, 03:48   Link #20608
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Farming for Sagiri on Hard seems a set up for a LOT of headaches, but I wanna get the Seafire but clear the non-Extra Ops parts of the events quickly, so sorry Sagiri.

Okay, on to E-1H. Does BBV + training CL + 2DD + 2DE do the trick for Sub Hime?
Can't recommend using DE.
As far as I remember only a max of 2 nodes even have subs, and their armor is even thinner than a DDs.
I went with
BBV(Ise), CVL(Taiyo), 2CL, 2 DD
All but the BBV O ASW optimized

Theoretically you can use DDEs though.

Quote:
Hard.
Be really careful what you use on the E2+3 lock then.

Edit:
Those freaking PT Imps on E4 are starting to get on my nerves. - My BBs seem to have a tendency to target them over something they can actually hit

edit2:
I'm so done with Purin's Cut-In setup for the time being.
I just literally failed the final kill because she didn't cut in -.-
I can also underline what Klashikari said about there being no special damage modifier for Purin in particular.
Only thing that remains to be seen is whether she triggers Warspite's supposed day damage buff, when combined with certain ships.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-08-14 at 06:48.
Old 2017-08-14, 09:09   Link #20609
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Which map is Taiyou best used in?

E-3 or E-6?
Old 2017-08-14, 10:28   Link #20610
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

She is pointless in E6. I never felt the need of using her in E3 either.
Old 2017-08-14, 10:46   Link #20611
Kakurin
大佐

E4 boss' armour is way too thick. First final dance run went as good as I could've hoped for. With a green T my fleet eliminated everybody but the boss for minimal damage. Going into night battle with 427 HP I had Kiso getting taiha'd. But on the other hand I got cut-ins from both Yukikaze and Purin. Still fell short by 87 HP.
Old 2017-08-14, 12:49   Link #20612
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
Which map is Taiyou best used in?
E1
E-3 or E-6?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
E4 boss' armour is way too thick. First final dance run went as good as I could've hoped for. With a green T my fleet eliminated everybody but the boss for minimal damage. Going into night battle with 427 HP I had Kiso getting taiha'd. But on the other hand I got cut-ins from both Yukikaze and Purin. Still fell short by 87 HP.
You tell me :/.
For me the hime was in range where all purin had to do was doing a cut in and the hime would have been dead - Well she didn't and the hime survived with 31 HP...

Old 2017-08-14, 15:10   Link #20613
Kakurin
大佐

E4 reminding me why I absolutely loathe cut-in setups. Made the boss trip only four times up till now in the final dance mode. Three times neither Yukikaze nor Purin cut-in (and during the last run as if to tease me Purin's non-cut-in torpedo strike dealt 161 damage knocking Abyssal Richelieu to 99 HP). And for some reason Abyssal Richelieu loves pummeling Kiso. Each of the four times she targeted and obliterated a healthy Kiso.
Old 2017-08-14, 16:12   Link #20614
AC-Phoenix
Detective

^
I didn't even know you can use CLTs here
Well of course she also decided to hit Ooi.

However Purin, decided to step up her game (finally) and took care of it with a double shot crit (over 200 dmg)

Old 2017-08-14, 17:22   Link #20615
Kakurin
大佐

Does E4 have a debuff or something like that? Just had a Purin cut-in deal 60 damage. Freaking ridiculous. Right now I'd love to smack Tanaka against the wall that's figuratively in front of me.
Old 2017-08-14, 18:14   Link #20616
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it certain that the E5 debuff needs S rank on Hard mode?
Those mPT imps protecting the Supply Hime are horrible...

Old 2017-08-14, 19:35   Link #20617
Azurial

God E-6 TP phase is soooooo long still need 600 more after 20 runs
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 21:00   Link #20618
AC-Phoenix
Detective

e5H:
They really either need to reduce the amount of nodes they give us, or extend the time on the map support.
It takes up to 5 minutes to set all that up, depending on how many squads you need to direct...

Old 2017-08-15, 02:13   Link #20619
Kakurin
大佐

New day, new luck. First sortie of the day cleared E4. Didn't expect it to be honest. Got Murakumo taiha'd on the pre-boss node. While my fleet managed to clear all the trash (and got perfect targeting by my first fleet, Pola eliminated a Ta-class, Mutsu eliminated a Ta-class, then Warspite took care of the Wo) I had Yukikaze and Shimakaze in chūha and during night battle Abyssal Richelieu did what she likes the most - pummeling Kiso. So having to shave off over 500 HP with basically only two healthy kanmusu? Tough job. But Sendai and Shimakaze did well, Yukikaze unexpectedly dealt 80 damage with her cut-in. With Abyssal Richelieu at 161 HP Purin fired off a 200+ cut-in. Good girl. Speaking of her, after a series of no cut-ins I ditched the lookouts I had on her for another 6* quint torpedo (my Purin is Maruyu-fed to 53 luck), so I had four 6* quints on her in the end...

Images
Spoils
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-08-15, 04:32   Link #20620
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So apparently Ark Royal can perform night battle.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls