AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-03-10, 14:04   Link #1201
KPSJ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Another meh episode. Really, 02 is carrying this show.
Ya I enjoy ichigo but we had three meh EPs in a row. And I want more plot I might put this on hokd until the 2nd count because nothing interesting is happing..... I want to know about the 9's, APE, and the GC hiro has to take zero two to for some goal
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:27   Link #1202
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Episode 9: Triangle Bomb

lmao
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:30   Link #1203
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Triangle Bomb indeed

Love triangle is over guys
Not yet, for now Ichigo put Goro into friendzone and holds up her hopes for more time with Hiro, since based on that flashback Ichigo developed a crush with him way before Goro showed up.

This episode Goro made Hiro realize that besides 02 there is Ichigo watching him for long time... before he was unaware of her feelings or the fact how she feels about him... Goro even mentioned him that she for sure would want to have a kiss with him...to his shock as he never realized that stuff in such light before. A moment later Hiro out of blue started to glare on Ichigo to her notice.

So the thing is that now Hiro is a bit more self aware that Ichigo might have some feelings for him... so mostly in one of the next episodes he will have a talk with her and appologize for that forced kiss, mostly saying that he used that situation to take that special kiss from her. Hiro is also aware how Goro feels about Ichigo so he might be the one to push Ichigo to his side, saying he is a good guy and take care of him... or something like that.

Besides this episode wasnt really that great...it had some personal development but still not story moving thing.

Besides Ichigo, Kokoro also was the one to smile when Mitsuru talked which might point out that her emotioanl self is drifting slowly towards Mitsuru and not Futoshi, which might break him somewherre later into the story as he learns that Kokoro is his pilot partner but doesnt love him romanticaly.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:39   Link #1204
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Not yet, for now Ichigo put Goro into friendzone and holds up her hopes for more time with Hiro, since based on that flashback Ichigo developed a crush with him way before Goro showed up.

This episode Goro made Hiro realize that besides 02 there is Ichigo watching him for long time... before he was unaware of her feelings or the fact how she feels about him... Goro even mentioned him that she for sure would want to have a kiss with him...to his shock as he never realized that stuff in such light before. A moment later Hiro out of blue started to glare on Ichigo to her notice.

So the thing is that now Hiro is a bit more self aware that Ichigo might have some feelings for him... so mostly in one of the next episodes he will have a talk with her and appologize for that forced kiss, mostly saying that he used that situation to take that special kiss from her. Hiro is also aware how Goro feels about Ichigo so he might be the one to push Ichigo to his side, saying he is a good guy and take care of him... or something like that.

Besides this episode wasnt really that great...it had some personal development but still not story moving thing.

Besides Ichigo, Kokoro also was the one to smile when Mitsuru talked which might point out that her emotioanl self is drifting slowly towards Mitsuru and not Futoshi, which might break him somewherre later into the story as he learns that Kokoro is his pilot partner but doesnt love him romanticaly.
you care to show me where exactly sje put him on friendzone???, she don't did it, watch again, they are only on the stand by zone where now ichigo must "mature" and finally give up on that useless love triangle.

Finally they are trying to move from that useless pointless love triangle, really the name matched the "love triangle bomb" it was really bombed, finally the fact which ichigo changed her hair pint for the one from goro is highligthing which finally she is start to moving from that stupid "childood looser love".

I really liked that episode, kudos for goro to finally "man up", now it's time for hiro and ichigo finally fixe they relationship as just "friends/silibins" and we can move.

Now the problem is which kokoro and mitsuru, which also instead of improving they relationships with they partnerss are rising flags with each other, realy poor fat, aways the "fats" are the loosers so sad.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:47   Link #1205
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Not friendzone, Ichigo just not answered yet, still sorting her feelings

I doubt Hiro will choose Ichigo anyway, 02 clearly the main heroine
Probably best main heroine in recent years at that
I don't think many people want Ichigo Route anyway
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 15:24   Link #1206
Sakuratsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
We can finally put the love triangle to rest? Great episode again and the title lmao. I feared for a moment that perhaps Goro will lose his life. Good that it ended up well. I like how the team is growing closer to each other by each episode.

02 was splendid again truly the best heroine of this show. More character development for 02 please now that Ichigo is out of the way (I know she hasn't answered yet don't attack me ). Goro bro can have her.
__________________
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 17:14   Link #1207
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 31
Ichigo scored a lot of points in this episode. I liked her genuine concern for Goro, and the reveal she had also been paying attention to him and not just Hiro like Goro thought. If we can avoid further delving into love triangles and just go with Hiro x Zero Two and Goro x Ichigo, I'll be really happy.

An interesting thing to note that nobody has mentioned yet, in the manga

Spoiler for chapter 7 and speculations about the anime:
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 17:14   Link #1208
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
ルークです
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Australia
Age: 34
Spoiler for Episode 9 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 17:22   Link #1209
Haak
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 27
Credit where credit is due, this show had enough self awareness about the death flags it was playing around with and knew what to do.

Good episode...

...now let's watch as Ichigo reciprocates his feelings in a later episode and he immediately gets killed for maximum trollage. XP
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 17:35   Link #1210
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
you care to show me where exactly sje put him on friendzone???, she don't did it, watch again, they are only on the stand by zone where now ichigo must "mature" and finally give up on that useless love triangle.

Finally they are trying to move from that useless pointless love triangle, really the name matched the "love triangle bomb" it was really bombed, finally the fact which ichigo changed her hair pint for the one from goro is highligthing which finally she is start to moving from that stupid "childood looser love".
<snip>.
She didn't reciprocate his feelings and that ending hug wasn't a "let's be a couple" hug. Also, he said he didn't want to put her on the spot, so she can easily friendzone him and not worry.

As for the hair clip, she didn't exactly have a choice. It was the only clip available and it conveniently looks like her original clip so she doesn't have to tell Hiro she's wearing Goro's clip.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 17:45   Link #1211
Sakuratsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Spoiler for chapter 7 and speculations about the anime:
Spoiler for Relationship:
__________________
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:01   Link #1212
James Rye
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
No idea how people could see this as a meh episode. This episode was the bomb!!! When Goro got eaten and ejected Ichigo just in time, I was like, yep, that's it, Goro is going to die now, but thank the gods it didn't happen (yet)! I liked how we got to see their past as children which might be the clue as to how the adults create those partner couples as in noticing that Ichigo wants to help/support Goro while Goro loves Ichigo. I wonder how Hiro and Naomi came to be as couple. Him giving away her mirror to 02 was a little sad to me...
Really loved Goro's talk to Hiro as well as his confession to Ichigo, same with him not going jealous on Hiro for being the special person for Ichigo because to him Hiro is also special and he is mature enough to accept that difference even if it means hurting himself and putting himself back before others. Dude's not only such a bro but also such a man! After surviving this episode I will hope for the crazy impossible outcome that Goro will survive this whole Franxxx mess and Ichigo might fall for him. She hasn't said no yet, so technically she has yet to reject him. But then again I wonder if those kids even know what rejecting somebody in romantic matters even means.^^
__________________
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:07   Link #1213
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Here we are watching a document about those bro you can find in manga / anime .

Still , they need to pull out some stunts like Ep 5 , recent Ep is good but not that good .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:14   Link #1214
KPSJ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
She didn't reciprocate his feelings and that ending hug wasn't a "let's be a couple" hug. Also, he said he didn't want to put her on the spot, so she can easily friendzone him and not worry.

As for the hair clip, she didn't exactly have a choice. It was the only clip available and it conveniently looks like her original clip so she doesn't have to tell Hiro she's wearing Goro's clip.
Its time to wake up ichigo and gobro will be a thing unless they kill him off and move ichigo to the elite 9's group to be partners with 9'A because the leader of 26 said she was to good for their makeshift group
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:24   Link #1215
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 34
I hate it when people use the phrase 'friend zone' like that. And it's not even just because it's just plain inaccurate. Even if it was accurate, y'all are just making it seem like she's committing some kind of crime. Not that it matters because none of that is actually accurate anyway.

"Friendzone" nondiscussions aside, I really loved this episode. It's been a while since I was like "Please don't die please don't die please don't die please don't die". I love this kind of stuff. I was kind of skeptical about the show these past few episodes but this one really did it for me.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:35   Link #1216
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Even if it was accurate, y'all are just making it seem like she's committing some kind of crime.
She would be committing a crime. The most serious kind of crime.

Anime crime.

"Friendzoning the childhood friend" is right up there with the likes of "bait-and-switch love declaration", "being stupidly oblivious to blatant signs of romantic interest" and that most dreaded of all, "delaying romantic developments for ten episodes by being a tsundere for no fucking reason at all".
__________________
----
What if Goku was super smart and had a thing for philosophy? Find out in The Optimised Wish Project!
----

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 19:57   Link #1217
James Rye
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I hate it when people use the phrase 'friend zone' like that. And it's not even just because it's just plain inaccurate. Even if it was accurate, y'all are just making it seem like she's committing some kind of crime. Not that it matters because none of that is actually accurate anyway.

"Friendzone" nondiscussions aside, I really loved this episode. It's been a while since I was like "Please don't die please don't die please don't die please don't die". I love this kind of stuff. I was kind of skeptical about the show these past few episodes but this one really did it for me.
Yeah, when Goro told Hiro of Ichigo's feelings for Hiro and his feelings for her, I was like "craaaaaap, another death flag", then we got to the whole Klaxxosaurier battle and when Goro and Ichigo jumped into the explosiongoeballs I was like "oh crap, here we go! But wait, they can't kill off both at the same time, too much drama lost, so they will be okay!". Then I saw that Goro was all alone and realized that he has ejected Ichigo to keep her safe, keeping all the danger to himself, either dying of no air or blowing himself up and all I could think was "broooooo, nononono, bro, you can't die, bro, damn it, broooooooooo!!!". That part when Ichigo was crying and he told her he has a plan and would come home, god I was so sure he would die then especially with the adults being ready to sacrifice him in worst case scenario. Thank goodness 02 revealed that one opening and thank goodness Ichigo is badass ex-loli (but still small) diving into the monster like it was nothing. Goro Death scenario averted!

As for the Friend-zone thingie, she didn't friendzone him as she wanted to thank him for being her partner to begin with. Her real answer to his confession came afterwards when she said she had no idea how to respond to that, so that's neither a no or a yes, it's a "we'll see". And since Goro is best boy/bro/man, there are good chances he might make her fall for him. I'm just glad he didn't gave her his hairclip acting as if it was Hiro's, feared for that for a moment when Ichigo was glad that he had picked up her hairclip for her. Hiro's hairclip being lost while she rescues Goro and getting blown up to ashes is hopefully meant for her feelings for Hiro to slowly die, not get blown up, and for Goro to develop similar feelings as she will carry his hairclip from now on.
__________________
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 21:43   Link #1218
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I was worried for Goro for a bit there, but he managed to pull through with the help of Ichigo (I was impressed that she swam thought the Klaxosaur to get to him).

It was sort of impressive how Goro was able to so easily put together how both he and Ichigo felt and then lay it out clearly to Hiro. Considering that he grows up in an environment where they haven't taught him anything about these emotions, that's not something you would expect. I guess it's also possible that not knowing about these emotions means it easier for him to talk about since he would lack the embarrassment most teenagers would have talking about it.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 22:30   Link #1219
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 29
the mirror gift was also a nice touch. i don't think we ever hear 02's opinion of herself, whether she thinks she's a monster or not. by giving her a mirror, Hiro is basically saying don't be afraid to look at yourself. it's a very "Hiro" thing for him to do. his actions line up with what we've learned about him from flashbacks.
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 23:34   Link #1220
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In a cruel yet beautiful world
Age: 26
I'm a little worried about that mirror, though. It has the same design as the shattered one with Zero Two's eye reflected in it that's shown briefly in the OP...
__________________
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.