Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2018-03-10, 18:46   Link #761
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait a fucking minute.

Spoiler for LN stuff:
Yeah, I had the same reaction when I learned it too.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 18:56   Link #762
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Wait a fucking minute.

Spoiler for LN stuff:
Spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 21:30   Link #763
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Yeah, I had the same reaction when I learned it too.
When I first heard that she could, I thought I was being trolled.
Old 2018-03-11, 10:42   Link #764
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Volume 4 of the manga stated that Moegi will have more screentime in the future to explain that. The manga's bonus page about datas said that.
Old 2018-03-14, 14:00   Link #765
ReddyRedWolf

Team 15 this time. I see the problem of this team is that the catgirl tomboy Wasabi is a bit headstrong taking for granted her teammates.

As for Namida well her crying is part of her jutsu. No wonder she has a thing for explosive tags. Her cry is a trigger. Namida is quite knowledgeable about animals.

Sumire has a cute side with handy crafts. Though I wonder if it is some reference or foreshadowing her wearing bunny jammies. You know the bunny eared progenitor of various clans, Kaguya. Anyway she comes clean about her past. Oh she agrees with Mitsuki that Boruto and Sarada get well together.

Hanabi? She is the hand off type of instructor. She is informed of Sumire's circumstances. Going by the next episode preview she is in good terms with Konohamaru enough to have a drink with. I think Konohamaru should be three years her senior.
Old 2018-03-14, 17:21   Link #766
Random14

So Konoha is still kind of keeping an eye on Sumire, just in case. It might have been nice to know how the other two found out about Sumire and her earlier plot, but whatever, it was an ok episode, at least no annoying film crew this time.

And next episode is about the chunin exam selections, I wonder how the non-movie characters will do (we know Metal made it to the second round, but of course they hadn't come up with his teammates yet back then).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 18:53   Link #767
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Best girls got their own episode. I'm glad Sumire opened up to her teammates, and seem to be slowly growing more confident. I wish there had been more Hanabi, but you can't have everything.
Old 2018-03-14, 21:38   Link #768
Wandering Soul

An episode dedicated to Team 15 is a welcome one for me, especially since the last arc was just a chore personally. It's nice to see that Sumire is slowly growing from that shy girl persona she had back in the Konoha. I am curious to know how Namida and Wasabi found out about Sumire's past actions though.
Old 2018-03-15, 10:56   Link #769
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Considering Sumire's team didn't appear in the manga, I wonder if the anime will retcon it or make a thing where the Metal and Sumire's teams don't take the test
Old 2018-03-15, 11:25   Link #770
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Considering Sumire's team didn't appear in the manga, I wonder if the anime will retcon it or make a thing where the Metal and Sumire's teams don't take the test
They're already adding a brand new, anime-only, character to the upcoming. Clearly, they're not shy when it comes to retcons.

Now, if they would be so kind as to change the entire chunin exam arc I would greatly appreciate it.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 11:29   Link #771
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
I don't seem an issue with them taking part in the test. They can always just have them fail.
Old 2018-03-15, 14:17   Link #772
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Found an interview with Chihiro Ikki, Denki's voice. She mentions she has not idea what is the flashforward.

Also, yeah the anime already retconned some parts from Sarada's arc so I guess they will make some changes besides adding another new antagonist
Old 2018-03-15, 21:56   Link #773
G0rd0

so how many more episodes will this have if anybody doesn't mind answering
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 22:20   Link #774
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Best girls got their own episode. I'm glad Sumire opened up to her teammates, and seem to be slowly growing more confident. I wish there had been more Hanabi, but you can't have everything.
You are kidding right? Sumire is overrated Her team members also the worst. Namida and Wasabi are plainly uninteresting with their girls drama.
The only reason people care to this team because Hanabi.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 02:43   Link #775
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneMika View Post
so how many more episodes will this have if anybody doesn't mind answering
You do realize Naruto and now Boruto is Studio Pierrot's cash cow right?
Old 2018-03-16, 12:06   Link #776
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
You are kidding right? Sumire is overrated Her team members also the worst. Namida and Wasabi are plainly uninteresting with their girls drama.
The only reason people care to this team because Hanabi.
Funniest thing is that months ago, people said Sumire was better than Sarada due to her Ghost case and now we are getting the opposite.
Old 2018-03-16, 22:44   Link #777
G0rd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You do realize Naruto and now Boruto is Studio Pierrot's cash cow right?
im really clueless when it comes to studios and stuff like that but if you say cash cow then its all good
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 07:25   Link #778
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneMika View Post
im really clueless when it comes to studios and stuff like that but if you say cash cow then its all good
Naruto lasted for 10 years with 500 episodes and several movies and OVAs.
Old 2018-03-21, 06:54   Link #779
Random14

I know we're in filler territory, but I didn't expect them to make the 50th episode a clip show. Ugh, I haven't had to put up with one for a while (mainly because I don't follow much long-runners anymore), not to mention this show usually isn't held back by lack of manga material as much as some other shows.

Though it was a bit interesting to hear how much or little some of the teachers knew about their students' previous antics, as well as recapping possibly important things. I had completely forgotten that Boruto had accidentally summoned Nue once (since the Boruto eye plot has been dropped for now). By clip show standards it wasn't too bad, it was worth it just to see drunk Hanabi and Konohamaru at the end in full doting aunt and uncle mode (and now I'm stuck shipping them). Yeah the teachers are troublesome too.

So next week is Boruto's birthday (cute to see Mitsuki and Sarada are invited). Ouch, that last line sure hurts to hear in light of the upcoming movie events.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 08:28   Link #780
ReddyRedWolf

Poor Udon got in Shino's bad side on Sumire.

Boruto there sounded like a Gary Stu. Konohamaru is quite proud of him. Worried that Boruto is overconfident despite being a prodigy. Indeed his entire team is a bunch of prodigies. I wonder what the Third would say about their balance. Konohamaru doesn't know Mitsuki is Orochimaru's son. Probably for the best.

I never saw either Konohamaru and Hanabi interact before. Hanabi calls him sempai. I thought Hanabi brainwashed Boruto into calling her Nee-chan but considering Boruto calls Konohamaru Ni-chan makes it obvious it is Boruto that manipulated these two. Probably bonded while baby sitting tyke Boruto. I'm just scared Hanabi is some stealth Yandere.

While Hanabi and Konohamaru has been a fan crack pairing since the former was introduced one doesn't expect Hanabi forcing Shino to drink and accidentally fall on him. Out of all his team Shino is the unlucky one in love life as Hinata got married while Kiba has a girlfriend.

Moegi looks annoyed Hanabi and Konohamaru get so well together.

Poor Naruto he has to clean the mess of his subordinates. He should really learn to delegate however as the previous episode made clear they have man power problem. At least he has a receptionist unlike the old days when the mission is straight from the Hokage.