Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-11-07, 04:18   Link #121
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So I've been doing me some Underground and all the crap I get are 229s on the HMs and CMs. Eventually I'll hit rank for HM but is there a way to better get 240+ gear on Hm and CM?
After doing some searching on how to get higher GS gear, it seems that doing The Underground to level up your rank is your best bet at getting gear > 229. The Caches given for each rank have a chance of dropping higher GS gear. Doing daily/weekly HV targets can also drop higher GS gear, but I think the best way is to farm The Underground for actual levels in order to obtain the Underground Caches. The gear can also drop from the mobs that you kill and/or when you complete each mission, but it seems it's a low chance. I think it's just a low chance in general to get any gear > 229.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 09:03   Link #122
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Okay still working on my Underground rank... haven't opened heroic mode yet. Just a couple of questions:

1. Any particular reason why I can't access heroic mode for the main missions that supposedly have them?
2. When do... well when do 240 and above blueprints become available at the usual store?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 09:52   Link #123
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Winter is Coming

No, really.

Miss Croft has had to deal with it and its attendant hazards in her most recent at-bats... now it's the SHD operators' turn (Kotaku overview). The premise: as the Big Apple girds for a monster blizzard, operators are heading out in search of a cache of antiviral drugs. Things go wrong, though... and you find yourself separated and with a bare minimum of supplies. Your mission: make it to the extraction point... which is in the middle of the Dark Zone. Standing in your way: the usual assortment of enemies (plus some new ones), alongside the elements and an unspecified infection (which is not the Green Poison). And possibly, if you've opted in for such, the other players.

In the interest of further edification, I present the following:

Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 16:21   Link #124
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Patch 1.5 hits the PTS. World Tier 5 starts at GS 230+ with NPCs at level 34. Weapon/gear changes, some new items, and talent changes.

Patch 1.5 on PTS Notes

Old 2016-11-08, 17:34   Link #125
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
And here's the intro cinematic for the Survival scenario:

Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 22:43   Link #126
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

For some goddamn reason none of the heroic modes for main missions and underground are becoming available to me. I'm 229 GS and level 20 in the underground but I'm stuck in 229 GS because I can't access heroic modes for better gear...

Edit - Went through the patch notes again and apparently gear sets were realigned in 1.4 to be flat 229 max GS and there are no heroics for anything but Incursions. Blehgh.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2016-11-08 at 23:09.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 20:24   Link #127
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
There any updates regarding new small arms?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 01:26   Link #128
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
There any updates regarding new small arms?
Not really. Haven't played in the last 2 months though. Patch 1.6 and the final DLC The Last Stand are making it's way here soon. 1.6 will hit first probably in February and I would guess The Last Stand would hit in March. As always, new gear sets to come, 3 more Dark Zone areas with new landmarks. One or two new game modes and a legendary difficulty. Nothing "new" if I had to say, just more of the same type of content and grind is coming up.

Old 2017-01-27, 22:31   Link #129
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So I just got back into this game last night and saw all the new stuff and the high-value targets, world tier etc. But when I tried to matchmaker anything, be it dailys or the challenge or the Underground, I couldn't find a single player. Have the players stopped doing the Daly missions and challenge? Or has the game population just dropped so bad that I can't find anybody through matchmaking?
Old 2017-01-28, 00:02   Link #130
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I couldn't find a single player. Have the players stopped doing the Daily missions and challenge? Or has the game population just dropped so bad that I can't find anybody through matchmaking?
Huge drop in game population. I haven't played in the last 2-3 months, but at that time it was still quite easy to find a group for daily missions and challenges. Not surprised that it dropped even more. Time of day could be a small factor. IMO, ever since they made it easier to get quality gear in general, there's no real reason to continue to farm dailies and what not if you are maxed out on your gear score or close to it. There is a pretty big grind between the max GS and the tier below it (I forgot what the current GS # is though). IMO it isn't such a significant difference in PvP nor PvE so it wouldn't warrant the grind...unless you like that. The game is definitely nice to come back to grind, get the new gear, then stop for a few months then come back though.

Last edited by barcode120x; 2017-01-28 at 00:14.
Old 2017-01-30, 14:38   Link #131
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I don't think many of the remaining playerbase are thrilled to hear that micro-transactions are coming to a game thats on its last legs. I assume some would see it as a last ditch effort to scrape a few bucks from the last few players before the game fades away.

I went back recently to try the underground and survival DLC, and the player hubs were pretty barren. Though I didn't have to much trouble finding survival matches.

One thing I really dislike about survival is that in PVE other players can still kill you when you are downed, to steal your gear. It would be fair enough in PVP survival but I cant understand why it would be in the cooperative PVE mode...

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 00:00   Link #132
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Game's doing fine and most definitely not dead yet: I picked it up in November of last year and have had almost no trouble with finding players for legendary missions. Sitting at a gear score of 283 and even have an all-exotic loadout, too.
Old 2018-05-07, 17:02   Link #133
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Can't wait for The Division 2!

Tags
clancy, multiplayer, rpg, shooter