AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-04-10, 12:07   Link #721
IceHism

I'm spending all my orbs for The Swordhardt and his sister with the powercreep bladetome.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-10, 18:27   Link #722
Galaxian

So, in my quest to try to finally pull M!Grima, I don't get a single green orb and instead end up getting a random Sigurd...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 07:34   Link #723
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
I couldn't get bunny Kagero at all in the end.

Old 2018-04-26, 23:22   Link #724
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Do we still not know what they're doing for golden week? I want the new Hinoka but I just know they're gonna do something crazy for GW.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 12:08   Link #725
Galaxian

Pull Legendary Lyn today. This is the first time since the original Legendary Banner in which I have all the Legendary Heroes.
Old 2018-05-05, 04:51   Link #726
Westlo
Lets be reality

No more enemy phase music..... gawdlike IS.

Free Close Counter! I mean Takumi! I already have a +1 +ATK -RES Takumi so it's just fodder for me.... went so hard in his recent banner for nothing and got 3 hectors instead....

Would like too see them give out more units similar to how they gave us Kaze...

The Askr trio pretty much being +10 versions of themselves (with an extra 6hp) in their arena bonus week is pretty nice, would help with the need to stop pulling on new banners to get arena bonus points..... Now all they need is a refine... 2.6 please.

Put about 160ish orbs into the current legendary banner, only pulled a 5 star on my last pull, getting 2 minus attack h.henrys.... maybe I'll give him close counter... him or V.Lyn....

Camilla refine.. nice.. have a 4star level 40 +ATK -DEF ready to 5 star and refine if it's good.... have a great IV Clair and a decent Corrin ready to go as well....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 19:43   Link #727
Galaxian

My final tally for this Legendary Banner: Genny, Legendary Ephraim, Halloween Henry, Performing Arts Shigure, Legendary Lyn, and Halloween Jakob.

Also, during that time, I pull Archer Hinoka from the Wings of Fate banner.
Old 2018-05-09, 07:45   Link #728
darkchibi07

More Genealogy love soon!

Also, there's a fairly hefty update that has quite a number of changes:

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/to...etail-20180509
Old 2018-05-23, 13:05   Link #729
Galaxian

After close to 50 orbs, I managed to get Bride Tharja yesterday (she has my favorite arc in the game so far). Today, I managed to get up to 20 orbs again and decided for to do a YOLO pull before the Tempest Trial starts and I was rewarded with Bride Ninian in the first pull.
Old 2018-05-23, 15:37   Link #730
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I got Sanaki within 20 orbs, wew. I think I'm gonna go for Tharja and start saving for whenever they release legendary Veronica and the others.

Now just watch them put them off until after summer, again.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-23, 20:54   Link #731
IceHism

200 orbs looking for a flying dancer only pulling blue, got spooked by flying shigure.
Yes I think I'm done with this banner. My luck in this game has been too shit recently. I used 140 orbs trying to get ayra only to be spooked by eirika two banners before.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 18:03   Link #732
ShinMofu
Light Novel Writer

Got a Hinoka: Blue Sky Warrior from the Luna banner's free roll! Wahoo!
Old 2018-12-11, 00:17   Link #733
darkchibi07

Yeah, so much stuff has happened with tons of additions I didn't bother posting, but here's Book III in all of its edge-tascular fashion!

Seriously, when I think Fire Emblem, my mind doesn't go something like Devil May Cry.
Old 2018-12-11, 14:37   Link #734
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I haven't played this game since book II got barely released. I see skinny goth, his clueless damsel in distress, two batmans and Sharena, Alphonse and for some reason Veronica (<3) and Loki. Apparently Sharena is dying although that might be an illusion. What the hell happened in book2?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 01:40   Link #735
Kurohane

Apparently you don't even need to go through previous books to start book 3.
Old 2019-01-31, 22:36   Link #736
Tenzen12

So it seems CYL page already has winners coded and pretty much anyone is free to confirm it with bit effort.
Spoiler for CYL3:

I am not gonna aim for first string. She is boring and he overrated. Second string is OK-ish I will try complete brave trinity. And if I get her too, I can live with it, after all I am not even sure if I didn't foddered her vanilla version atm...
Old 2019-02-03, 06:54   Link #737
Westlo
Lets be reality

Marth already has a seasonal and legendary alt, Eliwood only has a seasonal and Alm has nothing, I'm glad he took that L.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-13, 23:35   Link #738
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Man, I remember when someone told me that it was normal that only the highest rarity is added and all that stuff, but then I met Azur Lane, and it proved that there were devs out there that had their heads above the water.
Then again, no one could have foreseen the FEH devs acting as if they would die if they dropped characters to 4 Stars.

And you know, IS has been adding PvP to FE since the GBA era (note this is when the smarter people were still in IS) and they have failed every single time
But I recently started playing the JP version of Langrisser Mobile, and wow, SRPG PvP that was... interesting. So apparently, it is possible to make interesting PvP for SPRGs. Just that... IS can't do it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 21:06   Link #739
Requiem-x
The slacking one

So, here I am thinking it would be cool to have Caineghis to tank stuff, or maybe some DC fodder, so I jump into the banner. 200+ orbs latter, no lion king or protagonist...

INSTEAD!
Fjorm
Azura
3 Eirs (2 of them +Atk)
+Spd Alm
+Spd SOTHIS
Oh, and Ryoma popped up too. Guess Cynthia could use that solo skill.

Also got Helbindi and Pink fluffy mommy herself in the summer banner, the latter being one of my big goals along Nino and Lilina, so yeah, heroes made a compelling case today. Screw that arena scoring system, though.

Langrisser, huh? Gotta keep an eye for that. For real, just looked it up and looks interesting, with normal FE size maps from the looks of it, and pvp? Very interesting.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-28, 06:19   Link #740
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Been awhile since people are discussing the game and a lot of stuff were added post Book 3.

Just wondering if anyone here still plays the game actively.

As for me I play summoner duels often at a casual level.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy