AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-14, 02:15   Link #41
jmcu17

When you say pocket dimension, do you mean that the world will literally fit inside your pocket?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 02:21   Link #42
Xacual

The dragon had a pocket dimension that it had free control over. After making a contract with the MC though, the pocket dimension changed into basically a beautiful land filled with trees and rivers and things. Basically an untouched wilderness or something along those lines. It's kept growing and changing too. MC estimates that it might be the size of one of the Japanese islands at this point in the translations.

As far as translations have gone there's a high orc village that moved in, a dwarf village, some arachne like monsters that are kin of Mio the calamity spider and some lizard like monsters that are kin to Tomoe the dragon.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 02:36   Link #43
Breimn

As MC said it is as big as Hokkaido ( 83.453,57 kmē) and it is still growing. And this is only the translations. I guess in raw it is already a world.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 02:37   Link #44
jmcu17

I mean, is it like an alternate dimension (small in reality but bigger in the inside) that shrinks anyone who enters and can fit in the palm of your hand like a pokeball or is it a new reality, like those created by the characters of X/1999 whenever they fight that inhabits the same space as reality but cannot be entered without intent or permission? Or is it a force so powerful that it replaces reality permanently and has the potential to spread and take over the original world? Basically uses the old world (like if Leonardo painted over the Mona Lisa with the Last Supper) as a foundation for a new world.

All in all, is this alternate dimension a separate entity from the world that the Goddess has dominion over or do they share the same space? Asking for theory-related reasons.
Old 2015-09-14, 02:40   Link #45
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
I mean, is it like an alternate dimension (small in reality but bigger in the inside) that shrinks anyone who enters and can fit in the palm of your hand like a pokeball or is it a new reality, like those created by the characters of X/1999 whenever they fight that inhabits the same space as reality but cannot be entered without intent or permission? Or is it a force so powerful that it replaces reality permanently and has the potential to spread and take over the original world? Basically uses the old world (like if Leonardo painted over the Mona Lisa with the Last Supper) as a foundation for a new world.

All in all, is this alternate dimension a separate entity from the world that the Goddess has dominion over or do they share the same space? Asking for theory-related reasons.
It's a completely different space that just so happens to overlap on her world and bla bla bla magic.

And by the way the goddess doesn't know about his little pocket dimension and she can't find it.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 02:59   Link #46
jmcu17

Ah, so it's a bit like that gadget from Doraemon. Or like a permanent Reality Marble. I'm trying to think of a better example, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

If the two worlds share the same space, I can see one world replacing the other, given enough time and growth. Either way, I hope that Goddess gets screwed. And now in the fun way. It could also be great deterrent against transporting any humans to your world through a loophole.

"Don't take accept human into your world. They will win over the populous, build a new religion around themselves, and slowly replace you as God Supreme of your world while you watch helplessly until he literally steal your job from right under your perfect little nose."
Old 2015-09-14, 03:11   Link #47
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Ah, so it's a bit like that gadget from Doraemon. Or like a permanent Reality Marble. I'm trying to think of a better example, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

If the two worlds share the same space, I can see one world replacing the other, given enough time and growth. Either way, I hope that Goddess gets screwed. And now in the fun way. It could also be great deterrent against transporting any humans to your world through a loophole.

"Don't take accept human into your world. They will win over the populous, build a new religion around themselves, and slowly replace you as God Supreme of your world while you watch helplessly until he literally steal your job from right under your perfect little nose."
Reality Marble would fit the word. And like I said his own power levels like that of a demigod
Old 2015-09-14, 03:24   Link #48
Breimn

More than pocket you enter by using magic(lets say mist,not sure) .
Old 2015-09-14, 03:36   Link #49
Xacual

Well you have to have permission from the dragon to be able to enter. Tomoe can easily just pick up whatever she wants as well like she added the high orc village and dwarf village buildings included.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-09-14, 03:39   Link #50
Breimn

Didnt spider girl manage to enter with force by eating through the mist barrier the moment Tomoe picked up the dwarf? I think if one is stronger than Tomoe it could force its way in
Old 2015-09-14, 03:45   Link #51
Xacual

I think that had to do with the circumstances though, like you said it was chasing the dwarf and Tomoe brought him into Asora so the spider just sort of followed her prey in. If it wasn't for her opening the mist barrier there to get the dwarf the spider never could have entered Asora normally.

Old 2015-09-14, 03:45   Link #52
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Didnt spider girl manage to enter with force by eating through the mist barrier the moment Tomoe picked up the dwarf? I think if one is stronger than Tomoe it could force its way in
The goddess can probably bust her way in but first she needs to get out of the house arrest she's on and then she s actually find the place which she can't
Old 2015-09-14, 04:10   Link #53
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

And going by the Dwarf's POV, it looks like Tomoe actually wanted the spider to come and fight Makoto as some kind of practice.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 04:32   Link #54
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
The goddess can probably bust her way in but first she needs to get out of the house arrest she's on and then she s actually find the place which she can't
house arrest? wouldn't that mean any of her Blessings be cut off from the humans?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 05:15   Link #55
Corvo269

So about the MC's appearance... It's not that he's ugly, but he is completely plain in appearance correct... And the people and gods of the world there just have extremely high standards of beauty cause the people there are naturally more attractive in appearance, meaning MC is ugly cause everyone else is more beautiful in the Goddess' eyes correct??? Do any of the people who ever called him ugly point out a feature or did they just say that he just doesn't have any beautiful features?

And did MC just accidentally build a world better than the bug Goddess' world... damn she's gonna be jealous
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 07:17   Link #56
Ashe Nei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
So about the MC's appearance... It's not that he's ugly, but he is completely plain in appearance correct... And the people and gods of the world there just have extremely high standards of beauty cause the people there are naturally more attractive in appearance, meaning MC is ugly cause everyone else is more beautiful in the Goddess' eyes correct??? Do any of the people who ever called him ugly point out a feature or did they just say that he just doesn't have any beautiful features?

And did MC just accidentally build a world better than the bug Goddess' world... damn she's gonna be jealous
I was under the assumption that it's not the MC is ugly por plain (though he recognized that he was rather plain looking), but the "bitchess" and the people in that world have a somewhat special (different) standard of beauty.

Something similar as to what happens in Death March and concept of beauty in that world i think...
Ashe Nei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 07:31   Link #57
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Nei View Post
Something similar as to what happens in Death March and concept of beauty in that world i think...
More or less, yeah.
In Death March, their culture doesn't have a standard regarding oriental women, so in their eyes, Asian girls have a poor face.

In this world that Makoto was thrown into, the problem is that the standard of beauty is just too high and skewed, to the point that even homeless people on the street who have lost everything, look like they could be super models in our world.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 07:38   Link #58
Breidaluk

The bug(goddess) created the hyumans based on earth humans, but she specialized only in the looks. That's why the hyumans are so weak but good-looking. Normally those hyumans wouldn't be able to adapt well on earth but Mc's parents managed to survive.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 07:47   Link #59
Corvo269

Isn't Makoto slowly, but technically, becoming a God in his own right. I mean he has another dimension where he has his very own world constantly growing in size, getting plenty of followers and moreover, supreme beings in the range of 1000 levels or more get their ass whupped when he's only level 1.

Speaking of levels, does he have a nerf that he needs way more xp per level to level up or did he simply not kill anything yet to gain XP. I'm aware it sounds stupid cause he probably definitely killed some guys when he destroyed that gate?
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 08:32   Link #60
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Isn't Makoto slowly, but technically, becoming a God in his own right. I mean he has another dimension where he has his very own world constantly growing in size, getting plenty of followers and moreover, supreme beings in the range of 1000 levels or more get their ass whupped when he's only level 1.

Speaking of levels, does he have a nerf that he needs way more xp per level to level up or did he simply not kill anything yet to gain XP. I'm aware it sounds stupid cause he probably definitely killed some guys when he destroyed that gate?
Speaking of the level problem, because he is too OP the xp needed is waaayyyy more than the average guy. And till now(chapter 19) he only kill a liz(a two-headed dog).
And lets not forget that he, without a proper foundation in magic and martial arts was able to fight very well against shen, who has more than 1000 level. Well, we still don't know the rules to lvl up so I can't say for sure.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel