AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-02-06, 04:09   Link #1561
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Personally, I give more points to Schiff on this exchange. He used less characters to throw more shade!
Old 2018-02-06, 04:27   Link #1562
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Personally, I give more points to Schiff on this exchange. He used less characters to throw more shade!
Agreed. Donnie usually spot on with the name calling but it was kind of weak with the "Little Schiff." I fear he might be running out of with the interjection on his colorful name calling. He used "Little" before. By the way, in one of the reply to that particular tweet by Donnie highlights the following by Donnie himself which cracked me up to no end:
If the Dow Joans ever falls more than 1000 "points" in a single day the sitting president should be "loaded" into a very big cannon and Shot into the sun at TREMENDOUS SPEED! No excuses!
He wrote that tweet in 25th of February 2015.

The person who pointed that out quickly asked, "Hey, just wanted to know if you want us to build that cannon for you."
Old 2018-02-06, 08:47   Link #1563
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Funny but sadly that tweet has been confirmed to be fake.

Meanwhile, Trump criticize the UK's National Health Service as not working.

"The Democrats are pushing for Universal HealthCare while thousands of people are marching in the UK because their U system is going broke and not working. Dems want to greatly raise taxes for really bad and non-personal medical care. No thanks!"

The UK did not like what Trump said and claimed with many politicians defending the NHS.
Old 2018-02-06, 14:05   Link #1564
Toukairin
Banned

When you think that even Piers Morgan went after Trump for those comments, you know he pissed a whole country off.

That tweet actually mirrored comments from one of the biggest sources of fake news in the UK: Nigel Farage.
Old 2018-02-07, 00:04   Link #1565
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The president says:
Congratulations @ElonMusk and @SpaceX on the successful #FalconHeavy launch. This achievement, along with @NASA’s commercial and international partners, continues to show American ingenuity at its best!
Thank you, sir. I was ecstatic when the rocket launched successfully. It's too bad not everything went perfectly. The third booster was lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^Funny but sadly that tweet has been confirmed to be fake.
No wonder I could not link that tweet. The rest of your post is absolutely hilarious.
Old 2018-02-09, 22:24   Link #1566
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Donnie says:
Costs on non-military lines will never come down if we do not elect more Republicans in the 2018 Election, and beyond. This Bill is a BIG VICTORY for our Military, but much waste in order to get Dem votes. Fortunately, DACA not included in this Bill, negotiations to start now!
Old 2018-02-09, 23:06   Link #1567
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Donnie says:
Costs on non-military lines will never come down if we do not elect more Republicans in the 2018 Election, and beyond. This Bill is a BIG VICTORY for our Military, but much waste in order to get Dem votes. Fortunately, DACA not included in this Bill, negotiations to start now!
What does he mean by non-military lines?

Also, 2 shutdowns in 2 months. Can we get a hat-trick!?
Old 2018-02-10, 05:27   Link #1568
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

What he probably mean by non-military lines is non-military related spending.
Old 2018-02-10, 11:40   Link #1569
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
What he probably mean by non-military lines is non-military related spending.
That's what I would assume. The problem is this can easily be seen to mean that the GOP wants to spend nothing domestically and only wants to spend on the military. Obviously that isn't the case, but looking at the budget sure makes it seem that way.
Old 2018-02-17, 11:16   Link #1570
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

So much for the "hoax" about Russian interference. McCabe and Mueller just took a big step toward keeping their jobs.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ndictment.html

The Russians' activities ranged from exploiting identity theft to set up phony accounts on Facebook and Twitter to paying someone to build a fake cage in which to display an actress portraying Clinton in prison garb during a rally. Hell, they even set up the rallies themselves.
Old 2018-02-17, 13:26   Link #1571
Newhope

The Russian indictments where pretty much nothing, I wouldn't get to excited about.
Old 2018-02-17, 13:48   Link #1572
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Boy, how to wear blinders. You have to see this as the first stage in a longer prosecution. The first step is describing the actual criminal acts. There are many stages to come -- obstruction, conspiracy, money laundering perhaps? Computer hacking like the theft of the Clinton emails is also a Federal crime.

Now Mueller is about to flip Rick Gates, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Manafort flip as well. Meanwhile Steve Bannon spent twenty hours this past week singing his tunes for the Special Prosecutor. My guess is that Kushner and Hicks didn't fare too well in his presentation given his comments about them in Fire and Fury.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2018-02-17 at 14:06.
Old 2018-02-17, 15:16   Link #1573
Newhope

Those indictments where pretty much nothing, about all they'll get prosecuted for is Identity theft, it showed no wrong doing on Trumps end and those Russian also attempted to contact the sanders camp and possibly Clinton as well.

And what email theft if you mean the DNC server there's no evidence it has been hacked as nobody outside the DNC and it's associated IT firm has even seen the bloody server, and hilariously buzzfeed is suing them to get access to the server to try to defend themsleves from the lawsuit resulting from that stupid dossier.
Old 2018-02-24, 16:47   Link #1574
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Just like racist words if we stop paying attention or reacting to his Tweets the less power they have?
Old 2018-03-03, 15:52   Link #1575
James Rye

What you think of Trump plans regarding his punitive tariffs? Sounds to me more like we are heading to a trading war and that is never good for anybody.
Old 2018-03-03, 17:08   Link #1576
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

He must have slept through the economics classes he took as a undergraduate at Penn's Wharton School of Business.

Now he's threatening tariffs on European automobiles.

The machinations behind the tariff announcement are instructive. Apparently the trade "hawks" in the administration, Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and trade advisor Peter Navarro, secretly engineered a meeting at the White House between Trump and representatives of the steel and aluminum industries while Chief of Staff John Kelly was at an event at the Department of Homeland Security. Without Kelly, the only one who might have stepped up was former White House Secretary Rob Porter, but he was forced to resign in the wake of evidence he battered both his ex-wives. That left Trump exposed to the machinations of Ross and Navarro. Since Trump has few positions of his own, and little or no understanding or interest in policy, he's an easy target for manipulation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...829_story.html

Trump was apparently surprised when the stock market fell in response to the tariff announcement. Kelly reminded Trump that both his economic advisors, Gary Cohn and Steven Mnuchin, told him that such a fall would happen were he to announce the tariffs. Either he forgot, didn't care, or wasn't listening.
Old 2018-03-05, 00:01   Link #1577
monir
cho~ kakkoii

He slept through the economy classes because he is the smartest, the most IQ guy in the history of this planet. He knows what he is doing. He is making America GREAT AGAIN..... just like in this following tweet:
We are on the losing side of almost all trade deals. Our friends and enemies have taken advantage of the U.S. for many years. Our Steel and Aluminum industries are dead. Sorry, it’s time for a change! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Old 2018-03-05, 06:40   Link #1578
GDB

He seems to think bringing back the dead is like turning the lights on and off.
Old 2018-03-06, 03:25   Link #1579
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trump says:
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
Thanks Obama!!!!
Old 2018-03-06, 07:00   Link #1580
GDB

How can his base be mad at Obama for not doing anything about the Russian meddling, but then be 100% okay with Trump not doing anything about the Russian meddling?

Also, the dorito doesn't realize you investigate to get proof, you do not need to investigate when you already have it. That's the point of an investigation.
Closed Thread