AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-25, 20:56   Link #3101
Frozt

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Oh wow, I feel like the forum accomplished something. The revision certainly makes it more clear.
I wouldn't say the forum, but just the fellow Japanese men willing to share.

I also have no doubt that someone that doesn't even read the Japanese text would argue it..
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 22:10   Link #3102
Heat066

Well, now that's some solid proof, not 100% sure though, but it couldn't be pan-san's stickers now would it? if it was something she didn't want him to see...I can't help but HNNNGGG at the thought of her doing something like that, that just fuels the thought Yukino is starting to fall for Hachiman.
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 04:29   Link #3103
TheAlucid

Ye gods,

I think it'll be another week until we get our next Yahari fix.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 05:45   Link #3104
majeh28

I have a theory which i really really hope is wrong but i cant stop thinking that it's going to happen. Hopefully someone can prove this wrong 100%

i think yukino had a crush on hayama but hayama liked her older sister. That's were the "she wasn't chosen again" line could have come from also in the latest volume saying how hayama viewed haruno

Last edited by majeh28; 2014-05-26 at 05:56.
majeh28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 06:07   Link #3105
araragi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by majeh28 View Post
I have a theory which i really really hope is wrong but i cant stop thinking that it's going to happen. Hopefully someone can prove this wrong 100%
Hayama said he was rejected by a girl in the past and we know Yukino rejected someone in the past.

My theory is he has confessed (Yukino: "f someone announces who they like, then the people around them start being more careful, right? It’s like marking your territory. Once you hear that, if you try to lay your hands on that territory, then you’re treated like a thief and thrown out of the group. Even if the guy is the one who confesses, you’re still thrown out. But was it really necessary for me to be told all that…) and she rejected him, after that she started to be "bullied" by jealous girls and Hayama has not defended her and now regret it.
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 06:12   Link #3106
Distoch

If you put context to the "wasn't chosen" line at the moment it occurs (meaning the introduction of the problems between Yukino and her family ) it's referring to how Yukino was always a substitute to Haruno (that is also confirmed in the recent chapter) , and was therefore never chosen in family matters.

About Yukino and Hayama honestly Watari is teasing about it , in this chapter Hachiman could have asked about it , but he didn't , it keeps some kind of tension up but as of now I don't see any kind of romantic tension from him or from her.
Did something happened in the past ? Maybe , at the moment we can't confirm it one way or another.
IMO I don't think that's how it is , just because it is one of the first things that comes to mind , it surely have something to do with Haruno but I think it is more complicated than that.

Edit : Some news from Spyro
"Almost done with the last part of chapter 8. After that, I'm going to run through the entire chapter again and fix a lot of things. Maybe tonight or tomorrow."

Last edited by Distoch; 2014-05-26 at 14:51.
Distoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 00:08   Link #3107
Daysun22

so... any word regarding Spyro's whereabouts?
Daysun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 13:58   Link #3108
Heat066

Hey guys, since this thread has been rather silent these days, I've brought you a little gift:

Do you guys remember...that moment from vol. 7?

Spoiler for check out!:

Now, now, this surely is beautifully done, but only one thing isn't right here..this was supposed to have happened at night, right?

So I took the liberty to mess up with some layers, and modified it a bit, hope you like it:

Spoiler for fixed!:

So? what do you think?
Old 2014-05-27, 14:29   Link #3109
Distoch

Very nice , found one on pixiv that's pretty nice too :

http://www.pixiv.com/works/43734009

We are all on the wait for the next translation , it will come soon enough , we have pretty much discussed everything that's available by now.

Edit : Just the link now should work.

Last edited by Distoch; 2014-05-27 at 14:50.
Old 2014-05-27, 14:48   Link #3110
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distoch View Post
Very nice , found one on pixiv that's pretty nice too :

Spoiler for Image:

We are all on the wait for the next translation , it will come soon enough , we have pretty much discussed everything that's available by now.
Glad you like it

And yeah, we have discussed almost everything, that's why waiting for vol. 10 will be a bit hard on us..well at least this month is almost over, as I said before, that means Wataru must have worked something by now.

Btw the image you posted is not showing(at least not for me).
Old 2014-05-27, 14:53   Link #3111
Distoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Glad you like it

And yeah, we have discussed almost everything, that's why waiting for vol. 10 will be a bit hard on us..well at least this month is almost over, as I said before, that means Wataru must have worked something by now.

Btw the image you posted is not showing(at least not for me).
Yeah , judging by the recent volumes releases we should have it by the end of the year (still far though).
Old 2014-05-27, 15:24   Link #3112
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Spoiler for fixed!:

So? what do you think?
Nice work. Though, when I first saw that illustration, I thought they're at some kind of aquarium exhibit, and your coloring only reinforces it.(not that it's a bad thing or anything)
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 15:27   Link #3113
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy View Post
Nice work. Though, when I first saw that illustration, I thought they're at some kind of aquarium exhibit, and your coloring only reinforces it.(not that it's a bad thing or anything)
Thanks! you can blame Ponkan8 for the aquarium feel, those bamboo trees look more like rays of light, not that it looks bad though
Old 2014-05-27, 17:29   Link #3114
csuree
The Most Hated™

Well now. Just caught up with the thread after a long week.

"Shall we begin?". These new chapters were awesome. I like the sort of 2in1 date, both girls get pretty much the spotlight for their part. Love them both. Yukino becoming a bit dere also made my heart quiver.

A few pages back I read something along the line of thought that Yukino being like (cute and embarrassed) this is not herself. I strongly disagree on this one. Whenever you get emotionally weak do you turn into someone else? Definitely not. That is a part of who you are even if all the people around you say that you are not yourself. Even the most pathetic things about us are ours and define us who we are. Why whould you say that a Yukino asking for help is not Yukino.
She must have waited years for persons like Yui and Hachiman to show up, with whom she can confide her most hidden secrets. The two of them reached this stage and knowing them they will not back down.

My best estimate for the plastic bag or pouch would be a souvenir odfsome kind to remind her of this unique occasion.

Hikki wants something genuine. He literally begs for caring and kindness of any type. Friendship and romance included also. Now that he made the first steps towards changing it is now up to fate and the girls to help and guide him on a path for a brighter future.

Dawn is always coming after a long night. Twilight fades. As his life will turn better just like the night turns to day and the winter will turn to spring.

This is a nice volume I like it. Things are happier. It causes me to smile more. Waiting for the rest of the translations eagerly. Thank you Spyro, you are the unsung hero of many people here and in the world. My deepest appreciation for your work. Take care.
Old 2014-05-27, 17:58   Link #3115
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:
Spoiler for fixed!:

So? what do you think?
Nice.

I was messing up with Krita 2.8 and adjusted the colors and added a bit of shadow. Artistic liberty with changing it to day

Spoiler for Brighter version:

That reminded me. Yukino acted a bit similar when Shizuka took them to the ramen restaurant.

Spoiler for Volume 7 ch. 6.:

When the translation of the 9th volume is finished I'll go back and reread the 7th one before I'll comment on Yukino's feelings and motivation.
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 18:10   Link #3116
Heat066

Hey..I was thinking a bit, and I think I rushed a bit with the color "fix" of the illustration I made before, while it's darkened it doesn't really look like nighttime, so I made another modification:

Spoiler for fixed! 2.0:

I think this one suits the mood much better.
Old 2014-05-27, 18:13   Link #3117
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
Nice.

I was messing up with Krita 2.8 and adjusted the colors and added a bit of shadow. Artistic liberty with changing it to day

Spoiler for Brighter version:

Awesome man, though I prefer the night.
Old 2014-05-28, 01:28   Link #3118
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
Nice.

That reminded me. Yukino acted a bit similar when Shizuka took them to the ramen restaurant.
She started that "pull the Hikigaya's sleeve" in volume 1 ch5 (Zaimokuza's novel).
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 02:15   Link #3119
Distoch

Chapter 8 is completed
Old 2014-05-28, 02:46   Link #3120
iskorts

If Iroha-chan were a dude, I think 8man would've made him his best friend. Looking forward to chapter 9.

Definitely loving this series. Had to register to this site just so I can vent out if I have to.
iskorts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck