AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-04-01, 19:56   Link #1041
B214

Same goes for others but it doesn't always give the same results for everyone. Besides Ise's main power no matter what happens is the Boosted Gear.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 22:20   Link #1042
Lucidrago

Issei mainly relies on miracles and new forms to get stronger, not really his base getting better. Like I said, Boosted Gear is a support-type Sacred Gear that boosts stats to insane levels. Issei is in excellent physical condition. And he has a lot of stamina due to how much armor-type Balance Breaker are basically stamina eaters. If Issei and Vali got into a fight without using their respective Sacred Gears then Vali would win. But those are the Sacred Gears they were born with. So it's part of their power.

But I'll say this for the millionth time. Issei can't use full DxD while Vali can. Issei was on the brink of death from using it. You can talk about Ophis and the power of Infinity and Great Red's power but currently that's how things stand at the moment. And not to mention that EJOD is more powerful than CCQ despite the fact that CCQ lasts much longer. So at the moment despite the two of them being rivals, Vali is ahead. Right now I have facts from the novels while most of you guys just have is speculation.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 04:06   Link #1043
EternalDragonGod Ise

Nope but I don`t really want to discuss it, it would not matter to you that I can see.
Vali can also not use DxD to its fullest. And Ise`s Pseudo DxD G is now (vol25) equal if not stronger than Vali`s DxD L if u don`t think so, i actually don`t care. Its my Opinion.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 06:27   Link #1044
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

you guys still in this war
Old 2018-04-02, 10:22   Link #1045
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
Nope but I don`t really want to discuss it, it would not matter to you that I can see.
Vali can also not use DxD to its fullest. And Ise`s Pseudo DxD G is now (vol25) equal if not stronger than Vali`s DxD L if u don`t think so, i actually don`t care. Its my Opinion.
Can you prove it? That pseudo DxD is now equal or stronger than DxD L?
Old 2018-04-02, 11:06   Link #1046
KnightShade

Certain points arent up for interpretation or opinion. Cannon wise, pseudo dxd g is not as strong as dxd l, nor was it buffed in power as I and Hakai already verified via quotes and feats in the match up thread.
Old 2018-04-02, 12:23   Link #1047
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Um, Kidstandout, current Pseudo DxD G is Heavenly Dragon-level and so is DxD L. Ise said Ddraig is equal to or more powerful than him in Pseudo DxD G. Do the math.
Old 2018-04-02, 13:55   Link #1048
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Ise is stronger then Vali.It doesn't matter what the Vali fanboys and fangirls say.
Cannon disagrees. End of convo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Um, Kidstandout, current Pseudo DxD G is Heavenly Dragon-level and so is DxD L. Ise said Ddraig is equal to or more powerful than him in Pseudo DxD G. Do the math.
Never said it wasnt; being at the same level doesn’t mean equal. Pseudo dxd g was already heavenly dragon tier so whatever buff in power he got from indra is minimal.

Crom crouch surpassed draig and albion yet vali in dxd L fought evenly with him to the point of making crom bleed. You do the math. True dxd g >> prime draig as issei beat apophis who was said to have reached that level, and dxd L is equal to that based equivalent feats via Azi Dahaka.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2018-04-02 at 14:07.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 14:07   Link #1049
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I guess so. But in Volume 21, they seemed equal feat-wise. Pseudo DxD G only doesn't have the power of infinity. And I think it can become more powerful when Ise himself gets stronger (which he still can I think). All of his forms can still improve as he himself gets stronger.
Old 2018-04-02, 14:09   Link #1050
KnightShade

Wait didnt issei use true dxd g against apophis?

Edit just checked, he did. Just read the chant

Last edited by KnightShade; 2018-04-02 at 14:20.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 14:48   Link #1051
bashkim1234

Ise stronger then Vali facts are facts. Vali is Superior than Ise thanks his large demonic power and magic.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 15:01   Link #1052
KnightShade

First off fix your sentences so people can understand what you are saying. Cant have proper debate when no one understands the point you are trying to make.

Case and point; what i believe you are saying now is reffering to just raw attack power. But thats a completely different argument from just saying issei is stronger than vali.

Second, said argument has nothing to do with what was being discussed, and the fanboy accusations are pointless baiting. Take that back to the dxd wiki.
Old 2018-04-02, 18:25   Link #1053
bashkim1234

Let me express this way . Ise is physically stronger then Vali,because the Way he fight relies close combat.
Vali is Superior in many ways; He trained longer than Ise to bring out Albion's full power. He has more demonic power then Ise ,which is no suprise considering the fact,that he is a Lucifer.
An other fact is Vali can use Magic as a real expert,so he can fight long distance. Yeah there is stil a Gap between Ise and Vali, but the gap is not so huge now, how it use to be. Ise was used Albion reflect ability before Vali could use it, this proves Ise has potential . Sure Vali has more because he is genius.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 21:14   Link #1054
Lucidrago

Any proof that Issei is physically stronger than Vali? Vali fights in close combat as well.
Old 2018-04-02, 21:15   Link #1055
aw454wtr

Issei's true potential of GR power still remains untapped while Vali is at his peak with his lucifer power in DxDL
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 21:37   Link #1056
Lucidrago

Any proof of that or are you just creating your own headcanon?

Here's my prediction for how the matches will go:

Issei Hyoudou vs Ruval Phenex(confirmed)

Rias Gremory vs Diehauser Belial

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong

Zeno vs Typhon

Cao Cao vs Dulio Gesualdo

Indra vs Surtr

Mahabali vs Sairaorg Bael

Tobio Ikuse vs Shooting Star

Quarterfinals:

Issei vs Rias

Vali vs Shooting Star

Indra vs Mahabali

Zeno vs Cao Cao

Tobio is probably recruiting Barakiel to his team. Millarca, Bennia, Loup, and Saji will probably get recruited to some of the other teams as well.
Old 2018-04-02, 23:07   Link #1057
aw454wtr

Finals should be Issei vs Indra after Indra team defeats Vali's team and Issei team defeats Baelberith team
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 01:22   Link #1058
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Any proof of that or are you just creating your own headcanon?
Current feats, scaling and statement prove that, until someone confirm Vali still have something more, DxD L is his peak now. I believe he will become stronger, but current proof favor Ise
Old 2018-04-03, 04:12   Link #1059
B214

^You do realise that Vali is pretty much in the same condition like Rias, Sona etc. Their demonic powers are still in the process of growth. Even Riser is still in the process of growth. The Devils have long lifespan, their growth could probably take decades or centuries to complete. Either way, Vali still has his potential to become, and saying "DxD L is his peak now" is BS. That's like saying other characters can't become powerful if they don't have the DxD L or DxG. Growth potential isn't being limited to that only. If it were Sirzechs and Ajuka wouldn't be Super Devils. With their own natural talent and hardwork, they managed to become Super Devil. Vali is said time and time again to have that same talent. It wouldn't be surprising if he does become a Super Devil with his Demonic Powers only, that itself is already a potential.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 04:15   Link #1060
Gaizafaiz

Who has more demonic power? Rias or Vali?