Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 06:45   Link #19761
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
question about the boss debuff thats s rank i and j does that debuff reset or stays constant
So far there were no reports of debuffs remaining after switching difficulties. So most likely they reset.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 08:32   Link #19762
JokerD

<= My face when I-13 just dropped on my 2nd visit to the boss node. Also both visits getting red T. Time to bring out my Yamato.

Can I confirm what's the color of the debuffed twin sub hime? Mine is still blue and I've already S I node twice and J node once. Also heard the quest complete sound when I returned from J node.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 08:45   Link #19763
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
<= My face when I-13 just dropped on my 2nd visit to the boss node. Also both visits getting red T. Time to bring out my Yamato.
Aye, must have been really hard on you. My condolences.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:27   Link #19764
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Going nuts from farming Hitomi............

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Whhat is Cn4 to begin with?
I went there with a sub only fleet having barely 7.5 LOS, Shiori (lv 45) being my lowest sub at that point carrying 1 zuin +Seiran and Iku had 1 zuin.
You mentioned Cn4 first and now you're asking me?

I think the F33 LoS model have like 3 different sub models. The math is too hard to explain so you can go look up for it if you wish.

Anyway moral of the story is, I went with sub fleet, had 7.5 LoS using 2 Obs plane and I still failed the LoS check. Shioi is my lowest level sub at 60. The rest of my subs were all above 90 yet I got routed to G instead.
Old 2017-02-21, 12:03   Link #19765
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
Going nuts from farming Hitomi............

You mentioned Cn4 first and now you're asking me?

I think the F33 LoS model have like 3 different sub models. The math is too hard to explain so you can go look up for it if you wish.

Anyway moral of the story is, I went with sub fleet, had 7.5 LoS using 2 Obs plane and I still failed the LoS check. Shioi is my lowest level sub at 60. The rest of my subs were all above 90 yet I got routed to G instead.
No I asked from the very beginning when Í originally quoted it the post about it.
The F33 LOS I use is being calculated bya KC3 Kai btw and I had a total of 3 planes. (2 on Shioi and 1 on iku) - gave me a bit short or eequal of 7.5 at HQ level 108

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 14:52   Link #19766
dylan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post

Can I confirm what's the color of the debuffed twin sub hime? Mine is still blue and I've already S I node twice and J node once. Also heard the quest complete sound when I returned from J node.
For the Twin debuff, you have to do the quest where you must A rank Node J twice.
That quest appears when you're on LD.
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 16:18   Link #19767
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan05 View Post
For the Twin debuff, you have to do the quest where you must A rank Node J twice.
That quest appears when you're on LD.
There are two debuffs. One is the one you just mentioned and the other is a hidden one that requires you to S Rank I and J once.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-02-21, 20:12   Link #19768
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, did first try on boss run, result: Boss survived with 650 hp.

The comp is strong enough to get to boss with minimal damage and get AS using both air bases focused on boss node + ChitoChiyo with full fighter loadout (reppuu/shidenk2 mules).

The only bad point would be letting even one of the CV himes live to yasen since Priz, Shigu and KTKM just love focusing their TCIs on her.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 00:42   Link #19769
dylan05

Quote:
There are two debuffs. One is the one you just mentioned and the other is a hidden one that requires you to S Rank I and J once.
The hidden debuff is for the CV-Himes, not the Twins
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 01:34   Link #19770
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Bonus objective achieved. I-13 obtained, now to clear this event on normal and bid this event bye bye!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 01:55   Link #19771
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan05 View Post
The hidden debuff is for the CV-Himes, not the Twins
No its for the Boss - it reduces her defensive power (NOT ARMOR) by 25, while the Quest one reduces her Armor and HP and permanently puts her into the last run state (hard and medium)

Old 2017-02-22, 02:44   Link #19772
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So I'm reading that a lot of people are reporting being able to do up to 1.5x more bonus damage against the Abyssal Twins by using anti-submarine equipment, i.e. depth charges and sonar, based on this, and apparently being able to replicate the results. If so, this may make boss (and farming) runs against them much easier.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 05:26   Link #19773
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
No I asked from the very beginning when Í originally quoted it the post about it.
The F33 LOS I use is being calculated bya KC3 Kai btw and I had a total of 3 planes. (2 on Shioi and 1 on iku) - gave me a bit short or eequal of 7.5 at HQ level 108
I just came back from a 6 month hiatus and saw that so how'd I know?

Anyway mine was calculated by EO and I still got off-routed with 7.5 LoS at HQ 105

In any case I don't know if this have been asked before......

I'm damn curious, tried searching on the internet, can't seem to find stuff now(maybe my googling skill sucks) but what is the title that this BGM came from originally?

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-02-22, 05:43   Link #19774
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
I'm damn curious, tried searching on the internet, can't seem to find stuff now(maybe my googling skill sucks) but what is the title that this BGM came from originally?

NicoNico
Isn't this the marriage theme?
There's a vocal version of it by Nao Touyama called Teitoku no Kizuna.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 05:55   Link #19775
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
Isn't this the marriage theme?
There's a vocal version of it by Nao Touyama called Teitoku no Kizuna.
Yes it is but I'm trying to find what it originally comes from since that theme sounds like a rendition/arrangement of some pieces.

Maybe I thought wrong though. .___.
Old 2017-02-22, 06:24   Link #19776
Kakurin
大佐

That took way too long:

Images

Next the fun part of crafting Saiuns... OTZ
Old 2017-02-22, 08:52   Link #19777
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

I'm getting tons of rare drops including a kamo popping out of nowhere, multiple Hagikazes and I STILL can't get the sub.

I'm already below regen. I think at this rate I'll prolly won't get her.......this is getting way too depressing.

EDIT:

FINALLY I GOT HER.

Holy crap. 53 runs in with 19k fuel left.......

Last edited by KanbeKotori; 2017-02-22 at 10:35.
KanbeKotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 09:40   Link #19778
JokerD

Finally cleared, now to farm node J for Teruzuki and Yahagi, hopefully it doesn't take 100+ sorties...

E2H where the first troll sub node kept tai-ha-ing one of my ships and the troll Wo made me drop down to medium, spent 200+ buckets on those sorties alone. In the end, dropping to medium cost me a grand total of 2 days and 70+ buckets to complete...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 09:53   Link #19779
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
That took way too long:

Images

Next the fun part of crafting Saiuns... OTZ
The fun part will be when you start using her - she is said to be the shy sister, her cg says something different though

Old 2017-02-22, 19:51   Link #19780
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Is there another debuff for e3? I did the secret debuff (I got the sound effect), but the twin princess CG is the same.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls