AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-02-24, 00:13   Link #21
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
And we can see adult version of Crook~

Yeah, I hope they will something like Magnum...as this game feels incomplete
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 01:03   Link #22
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Played this game non-stop and already cleared it 4 times and all bad ending. Basically alicesoft forced you to watch the bad ending first and you can only watch the proper good or normal end when you start with the new game+.

I am satisfied with the gameplay and story but it need more cg. hope there will be a magnum version of this game.
was wondering why i only get bad end, Is there anyway to keep the card in NG+ ???? btw, how many end are there, only get 1 end as of now

P.S: there will clearly be a DLC later, a lot of scene is text only. and Arios is irrelevant as .....
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 01:27   Link #23
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
was wondering why i only get bad end, Is there anyway to keep the card in NG+ ???? btw, how many end are there, only get 1 end as of now

P.S: there will clearly be a DLC later, a lot of scene is text only. and Arios is irrelevant as .....
There are 14 ending. You can see it in the collection written Clear A, B ,and C. There is also some ????? written in the collection. i don't know if it was a secret ending or some achievement.

All the card that you collected can be played in the "after" mode. There is no way to keep the card in NG+ but you get some bonus that will help you in NG+.
For example like me, i used 4 point (from the 4 ending) to get :
2x +5 rank for all card that i will acquired in the future at the start of the game
2x Medal point that can be used to unlock party slot.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 02:54   Link #24
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Played this game non-stop and already cleared it 4 times and all bad ending. Basically alicesoft forced you to watch the bad ending first and you can only watch the proper good or normal end when you start with the new game+.

I am satisfied with the gameplay and story but it need more cg. hope there will be a magnum version of this game.
damn and I want to avoid all those bad ending at all cost orz

guess it can't be help then I need to prepare my stomach first
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 03:48   Link #25
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
There are 14 ending. You can see it in the collection written Clear A, B ,and C. There is also some ????? written in the collection. i don't know if it was a secret ending or some achievement.

All the card that you collected can be played in the "after" mode. There is no way to keep the card in NG+ but you get some bonus that will help you in NG+.
For example like me, i used 4 point (from the 4 ending) to get :
2x +5 rank for all card that i will acquired in the future at the start of the game
2x Medal point that can be used to unlock party slot.
Thanks a lot for the info.
The medal bonus is pretty much always the 1st choice isn't it
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 11:56   Link #26
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
digging 4ch spoiler for 2 day straight the true ending already out
and IMO it cannot be better than this after so much suffering happen in this world
love the plot along the way to true route too
respected Alicesoft... aside from the fact that some girl only has bad end CG
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 18:14   Link #27
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Got 11 ending now. Sddenly warg came out after i finished the 2nd one turn kill of both dark lord in zeth.
You can enter the mission but remember that rance's rank must be 50 or more. This is the condition to face off with warg or the mission will ultimately failed in the end.
Also you cannot use party below rank 50 in this battle, i only got like 5 member and no healer in this battle. End badly for me.
She basically can put you to sleep for 3 turn and there is 80% chance for this to happen. (you can decrease it using skill or bonus from the medal)
She only attack once every 3 turn but her attack reduced my hp bar to half after that.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 19:59   Link #28
avalom
~NTR~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012


Spoiler for rance:
__________________
Signature removed by moderator.
avalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 20:30   Link #29
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
That spoiler hit me hard as well, it really remind me of
Spoiler for similar ending:

Really feel empty inside
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 02:14   Link #30
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
So what happened to Rance children? I heard they also return in game as well.
Did Dark Rance made his harem party like his dad? Or did him finally go wincest with Reset?
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 03:45   Link #31
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
So what happened to Rance children? I heard they also return in game as well.
Did Dark Rance made his harem party like his dad? Or did him finally go wincest with Reset?
Dark Rance

Spoiler for someone from rance gen:


Others kid is playable in arc 2 (available only in true route)
Oh and Reset is still the same in timeskip
I forget to mention some familliar face in 2nd gen

Spoiler for certain kid:

Last edited by mickbis; 2018-02-26 at 04:10.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 08:12   Link #32
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Finish the game and watch until the end. Damn, i cried when the end credit is rolling. They also showed all the staff name that worked from rance 1 until 10 showing their thanks for all this year. Now i know why you can customize your own character in the 2nd part....
Spoiler for Big spoiler revealed in the end of epilogue:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 10:32   Link #33
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
I also got teary eye when manage to caught up with what going on in the true end
despite only following the spoiler
damn... everything need to has an end eventually huh? what a good damn ride all this year

knowing that I play Sengoku Rance more than 10 year ago and start following Rance lore seriously at that time
probably the only eroge that I care even more than mainstream novel out their despite so many suffering going on in the series
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 10:34   Link #34
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Finish the game and watch until the end. Damn, i cried when the end credit is rolling. They also showed all the staff name that worked from rance 1 until 10 showing their thanks for all this year. Now i know why you can customize your own character in the 2nd part....
Spoiler for Big spoiler revealed in the end of epilogue:
ugh, i finished it as well, while not as much as you, i do choke a little realized this is the last of Rance series and we will never see these characters again

Spoiler for epilogue end:


BTW, does anyone know if TADA have any plans after Rance X ????

Last edited by dragon1412; 2018-02-26 at 10:45.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 10:52   Link #35
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
No, I didn't see anything related to plans after Rance X
for now let hope for something like RanceX Magnum but with this kind of true end
I don't know how they're going to continue a story
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 11:21   Link #36
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
No, I didn't see anything related to plans after Rance X
for now let hope for something like RanceX Magnum but with this kind of true end
I don't know how they're going to continue a story
You forget about gele. She basically trapped in other dimension but still have her power? I remembered she said that she will come back but it will take so many year?
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 11:27   Link #37
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
You forget about gele. She basically trapped in other dimension but still have her power? I remembered she said that she will come back but it will take so many year?
gele was just stuck, no seal on anything, so give her enough time and she can break free easily, since there is nothing prevent her from regaining her power
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 11:44   Link #38
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Dark Rance

Spoiler for someone from rance gen:


Others kid is playable in arc 2 (available only in true route)
Oh and Reset is still the same in timeskip
I forget to mention some familliar face in 2nd gen
so DR ntr his dad

and what happen with Kentaro and Miki?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 11:46   Link #39
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ark Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
so DR ntr his dad

and what happen with Kentaro and Miki?
in true route Rance turn them back to human
and they got sent back I think
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 12:46   Link #40
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
so DR ntr his dad

and what happen with Kentaro and Miki?
Basically you can choose who dark rance partner is for the 2nd part.
Spoiler for part2 spoiler:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.