AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-27, 17:26   Link #5741
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, it was Lucia but she refused.
ohh rigth itsuwa was thinking bout spirit/fairy , sorry my mistake
Old 2010-10-27, 18:23   Link #5742
yuiichi9

Orsola & Oriana should wear a cosplay then they should battle with kanzaki and Itsuwa all of them wearing a different cosplay. Who will win? I root for oriana. I like the big sister and playful characters.
Old 2010-10-27, 18:56   Link #5743
Miraluka
Banned

Baka Tsuki got better, go and check Teh Ping updates posted here before.
Old 2010-10-27, 18:59   Link #5744
yuiichi9

Anyone can tell me which chapter of vol 11 is where itsuwa used the handkerchief.
Old 2010-10-27, 19:14   Link #5745
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-7038.html

Something about Index and Railgun. Anybody care to give a summary?
Old 2010-10-27, 19:28   Link #5746
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Anyone can tell me which chapter of vol 11 is where itsuwa used the handkerchief.
It's scattered throughout. But it starts in chapter one, right after Touma follows Orsola home, and keeps on going.
Old 2010-10-27, 19:37   Link #5747
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-7038.html

Something about Index and Railgun. Anybody care to give a summary?
Something saying about Kiyotaka Haimura stating that there might be an announcement of a release (not stated what it is) by December.

At least that's what I can roughly translate from it...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-10-27, 19:42   Link #5748
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

can only get that the title of the article wonders if it is index or railgun, and in the comment ppl speculate about railgun second season.
Old 2010-10-27, 19:43   Link #5749
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The problem with the announcement is that it's vague. No details whatsoever, but there is the guarantee that the announcement will happen (looks at the kanji for "promise").
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-27, 19:55   Link #5750
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
can only get that the title of the article wonders if it is index or railgun, and in the comment ppl speculate about railgun second season.
It doesn't make sense for them to announce Railgun II while Index II is still airing though. Not only that, Shana III should be airing next Fall, and J.C.Staff usually has their popular, big budget shows air in Fall.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:07   Link #5751
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Something saying about Kiyotaka Haimura stating that there might be an announcement of a release (not stated what it is) by December.

At least that's what I can roughly translate from it...
someone comments sayin something about V.23 illustrations.

some railgun release in december.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:08   Link #5752
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
It doesn't make sense for them to announce Railgun II while Index II is still airing though. Not only that, Shana III should be airing next Fall, and J.C.Staff usually has their popular, big budget shows air in Fall.
well about the announcing it migth be another ova or railgun or something, and about shana III i dont think that would be a problem, jc has around 5 series this season( probalby the reason why index S2 havent been on par with S1 animation wise)
Old 2010-10-27, 20:23   Link #5753
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ Like I said, "their big budget shows". If you notice, Bakuman, Zakuro, and Milky Holmes don't have the production values of Index, they probably have only a fraction of the budget of Index and I honestly don't think their production has much consequence on Index from an art/animation perspective, other than just a couple episodes. The reason Index II so far hasn't been on par with the first season is probably because the plot so far has not called for better animation and art, whereas the first season started off with the Stiyl fight. We should wait until some of the more important fights (Touma vs. Agnese, Awaki vs. Kuroko pt. 2,, etc) before passing judgement on production quality for Index II. Getting back to my original point, Shana's production values are identical to Index (which means they're fairly high) so it's simply not possible for Shana and Index/Railgun to air at the same time. It's also simply good business sense to spread out your popular shows and have a consistent flow of money, rather than putting out all your aces at once.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:32   Link #5754
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

but with shana you could say the same S2 and S3 didnt have the same quality as S1, also jc staff is probably putting the most effort to otome sakura from what ive seen, but yeah i cant be judging by just 3 episodes, after all i got hooked to S1 after episodes 4 and 5.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:34   Link #5755
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Getting back to my original point, Shana's production values are identical to Index (which means they're fairly high) so it's simply not possible for Shana and Index/Railgun to air at the same time. It's also simply good business sense to spread out your popular shows and have a consistent flow of money, rather than putting out all your aces at once.
i agree u get more money that way. If anything it probably a special or something, if it was another season it wouldn't be announced this early cuz it probably would be out in springtime and there really isn't a point in that since all good shows come out in fall for some reason.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:49   Link #5756
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
but with shana you could say the same S2 and S3 didnt have the same quality as S1, also jc staff is probably putting the most effort to otome sakura from what ive seen, but yeah i cant be judging by just 3 episodes, after all i got hooked to S1 after episodes 4 and 5.
I think you mean only S2 lol. And the reason why Shana II didn't have the same production values all around is because J.C.Staff decided to focus on love triangles rather than plot and/or action, which lead to them not needing high animation most of the time. The scenes where there were fights were very well animated though. And Otome does have nice art now that I think about it, but it'll only be 12 episodes anyway.
Old 2010-10-27, 21:09   Link #5757
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

@suzuku: i really hope youre rigth, its just that the last 2 episodes had some flaws , and looking at episode 4 preview it seems like it will be the same, well maybe its just that im probably traumatized with how animes i was expecting turned out in a great dissapontinment, like haruhi S2 and umineko.
Old 2010-10-27, 21:12   Link #5758
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Episode 4 covers another set of events that don't call for high animate/art. If the animation and art are still below the standards of S1's big moments in episode 5 when Touma fight Agnese, then we might have a problem.
Old 2010-10-27, 21:16   Link #5759
outerelf

Well, Baka-Tsuski is finally up and working once more! Hurrah, hurrah!

But I think this has been brought up before, but I'm gonna ask again... Is Touma dieing part of Crowley's plan? Because if nobody could find Touma... did Crowley take off with him or something? XD
Old 2010-10-27, 21:22   Link #5760
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Well, Baka-Tsuski is finally up and working once more! Hurrah, hurrah!

But I think this has been brought up before, but I'm gonna ask again... Is Touma dieing part of Crowley's plan? Because if nobody could find Touma... did Crowley take off with him or something? XD
well that a big question, since touma was part of aleister plan , and alesiter saying his and fianma's plans were different im quessing touma dying wouldnt be part of his plan, but if he appeared to take holy rigth he probably was able to help touma too, but that could be argued as imagine braker would interfere with his mumbo-jumbo, so i quess any speculation wouldnt work now we just will have to wait and see
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen