AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-15, 21:05   Link #481
Edtastic

Any words on volume 7 spoilers? Really curious to see if they're really gonna do that whole cursed child rebellion thing.

Also it'd be nice to see if Rentarou and Kisara have anymore development after that epilogue.
Old 2014-04-15, 21:12   Link #482
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Wow I´m new in this thread but after reading some of the manga and what is translated of the novel I have to say the story is awesome, Rentaro is quite a badass and the setting couldn´t be daker, specially with the Cursed Children.

About the discussion to get the Children rights, the only way I see that happening is to find a cure to the Gastrea virus, they´re useful for military operations but society as whole are dangerous animals that do anything to protect themselfs so they will reject those poor kids to the end.

By the way, I read that during volume 4 90% of the city military force was lost, how the hell did the end up like that? Even if they won the city has no power to mantain its own laws and public order. considering how messed up is that society they would end up killing each other.
I don't think a cure is possible. I watched one of those pandemic tv series and it looks like a vaccine is only possible with a pure sample of the virus and considering the Gastrea virus' extraordinary evolution speed this is next to impossible.

It'll take a few generations of peace until people can start settling down and start considering rights for cursed children. That loss was likely due to the unique stage IV gastrea that could swallow the electromagnetic fields generated by the monoliths.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 22:59   Link #483
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I don't think a cure is possible. I watched one of those pandemic tv series and it looks like a vaccine is only possible with a pure sample of the virus and considering the Gastrea virus' extraordinary evolution speed this is next to impossible.

It'll take a few generations of peace until people can start settling down and start considering rights for cursed children. That loss was likely due to the unique stage IV gastrea that could swallow the electromagnetic fields generated by the monoliths.
I watched the second episode of the anime a few minutes ago and its great and disturbing at the same time, seeing animated is schoking as how they kept shooting a little girl, a little girl! Kagetane might be an insane bastard that could be great friends with The Joker btu he´s right on one thing: Tokyo Area is rotten to the core.

Does Kagetane really loves Kohina or it´s just part of the I´m big psycho act?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 23:48   Link #484
Death Usagi
Banned

I think Kagetane became who he is due to how rotten the world has become. Discrimination and such.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 01:10   Link #485
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I think Kagetane became who he is due to how rotten the world has become. Discrimination and such.
Well, actually he became like that because he exists to fight and humanity doesn't want to do that anymore. So his existence became nil and his sanity followed.
Old 2014-04-16, 01:49   Link #486
AP24

Half of vol 1 has been covered in 2 episodes and from preview of episode 3 it looks like this arc will end at episode 4. The anime might be 13 episodes covering up to vol 4 with vol 1 having 4 episodes and vol 2-4 each has 3 episodes. I hope it's 24 episodes covering up to vol 6 with each having 4 episodes. The earliest we can tell is to see at which episode the second arc ends if there is no confirmation before then.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 05:05   Link #487
clarkken228

Can this novel become a Full Project? Hope someone will translate this soon
clarkken228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 06:29   Link #488
BW95
Banned

Quote:
I watched the second episode of the anime a few minutes ago and its great and disturbing at the same time, seeing animated is schoking as how they kept shooting a little girl, a little girl! Kagetane might be an insane bastard that could be great friends with The Joker btu he´s right on one thing: Tokyo Area is rotten to the core.

I think he really does in his own twisted way. In the manga chapter celebrating the anime, he showed a lot of affection.
Old 2014-04-16, 06:40   Link #489
maplehurry

Does Kohina appear again after vol.1 ?
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 07:13   Link #490
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:

He does for sure.

During their fight with Enju+Rentaro there were moments when he showed actual concern for Kohina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, actually he became like that because he exists to fight and humanity doesn't want to do that anymore. So his existence became nil and his sanity followed.
That and there's probably a sob story somewhere in his past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
Can this novel become a Full Project? Hope someone will translate this soon
Teh Ping is on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
Does Kohina appear again after vol.1 ?
Yeah volume 4
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 07:17   Link #491
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
He does for sure.

During their fight with Enju+Rentaro there were moments when he showed actual concern for Kohina.

Teh Ping is on it.

Yeah volume 4
He was probably some sap brainwashed by the military to undergo the procedure for mechanization, which, considering it involved replacing all of his internal organs with varanium machines, must have been excruciatingly painful and probably didn't contribute to his mental health. When humans locked themselves inside the monoliths and went towards peace, his unit and his very existence as an anti-gastrea weapon was rendered moot and he must have finally snapped.
Old 2014-04-16, 09:14   Link #492
Diveman

I avoided reading the thread to not see spoilers, I just wanted to ask how many chapters of the manga are there currently? I've only checked until ch15 dunno if they've translated more
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:56   Link #493
Zakoo

Chapter 16 was released 27 february.

Knowing march just ended expect another more, so 17.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 11:32   Link #494
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
He does for sure.

Teh Ping is on it.

Yeah volume 4
If he loves Kohina then I can uderstand why he became the monster he is now, in a world that discrimanate, uses and sacrifices little girls who is the real monster? The sick society that is venting its anger and fear on children or the guy who wants kill them all so her daughter does not suffer such a cruel fate.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 11:55   Link #495
shanksen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Half of vol 1 has been covered in 2 episodes and from preview of episode 3 it looks like this arc will end at episode 4. The anime might be 13 episodes covering up to vol 4 with vol 1 having 4 episodes and vol 2-4 each has 3 episodes. I hope it's 24 episodes covering up to vol 6 with each having 4 episodes. The earliest we can tell is to see at which episode the second arc ends if there is no confirmation before then.
It would suck if they animate vol. 4 in just 3 episodes
just 4 eps per vol. is hard to watch

Spoiler for .:
Old 2014-04-16, 22:07   Link #496
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edtastic View Post
Any words on volume 7 spoilers? Really curious to see if they're really gonna do that whole cursed child rebellion thing.
Yeah, I hope they do a cursed children rebellion thing and introduce a Malcolm X like anti-hero that highly contrasts to Seitenshi's pacifistic methods of implementing civil rights for the cursed children. For some reason, Rentaro isn't pragmatic or anti-heroic enough to be considered the Malcolm X for the cursed children.
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:40   Link #497
Mega27

Heya Log, just a quick question.

Who else, other than Tina, does Kisara fight seriously? I'm really into swordswomen fights (thus why Kisara is at the top of my BB list). I know she has small scuffles with Miori. But is there anyone else she fights seriously in the LN that is not Tina?

And just something else, is Syouma a Mechanical Soldier like Rentaro?
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 03:23   Link #498
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Since chapter 15 is the most recent scanlated chapter I assume the manga translations aren't one of those that get worked on immediately right?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 05:41   Link #499
Sacredus

Manga adaptation is't just one chapter behind Japan release?
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 07:38   Link #500
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Dunno. Chapter 15 ends on a cliffhanger so it kind of sucks having to wait for the rest.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko