AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

View Poll Results: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 35 35.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 29.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 17.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 11.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-10, 04:10   Link #121
Kakkou
Tch.

Nibutani may be no angel, but Dekomori disrupting her outside of the club got on my nerves, especially when they're not even in the same class. I'd rather she leave the sparring within the club.That aside, the rest of the episode had some nice laughs. Loved the exaggeration in some scenes.
Old 2012-11-10, 11:45   Link #122
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Nibutani may be no angel, but Dekomori disrupting her outside of the club got on my nerves, especially when they're not even in the same class. I'd rather she leave the sparring within the club.That aside, the rest of the episode had some nice laughs. Loved the exaggeration in some scenes.
I get what you mean, but that scene of Dekomori sliding into Nibutani was one of the funniest things in the episode, for me. Totally unexpected, in part because it was outside the club. The humour made her bad behaviour worth it, for me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:10   Link #123
Kitsu Breaker

So, we all Agree Dekomori and Shinka is OTP!

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Old 2012-11-11, 08:13   Link #124
Mrs Kiryuu

I hoped for more Rikka. I don't like Isshiki, it's wrong to objectify girls like he did. But I can't deny that the episode was good. Left me hanging for the next one though.
Old 2012-11-11, 09:41   Link #125
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Objectify? Please, everyone has a mental list on his head about who's cuter. Or are you one of those idealistic people that says that everyone is beautiful? Because those are the worst hypocrites...

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-11-11, 14:44   Link #126
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I get what you mean, but that scene of Dekomori sliding into Nibutani was one of the funniest things in the episode, for me. Totally unexpected, in part because it was outside the club. The humour made her bad behaviour worth it, for me.
Seriously, I don't think we should ever really expect the characters in this show to follow "normal" rules of either ethical or socially acceptable behavior. Breaking all those rules is obviously part of the show's comic style.
Old 2012-11-11, 15:13   Link #127
Azurian
Wicked Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Kiryuu View Post
I hoped for more Rikka. I don't like Isshiki, it's wrong to objectify girls like he did. But I can't deny that the episode was good. Left me hanging for the next one though.
He's not the first one to make this in an anime, and he won't be the last. If you really dislike people that objectify girls like he does, I think there's so much characters that you dislike or will dislike ( mostly the best friend of the male protagonist ^^ )

Anyway, great episode, KyoAni really is doing a great job. I hope someday we'll see the return of Dark Flame Master.
Old 2012-11-11, 19:19   Link #128
HandofFate

What's the connection Dekomori has with the school?
She's part of a middle school that is directly and physically connected to the high school? Like an elevator-type system?
Old 2012-11-11, 21:37   Link #129
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
What's the connection Dekomori has with the school?
She's part of a middle school that is directly and physically connected to the high school? Like an elevator-type system?
Just means that the school they go to has both a middle school section and a high school section.

Most definitely not elevator-type - as it seems from the conversations during EP5 that the high school has a reputation for being fairly tough to enter and that Nibutani told Dekomori to worry about her own tests (not knowing that Dekomori already secured a placement).
Old 2012-11-11, 22:03   Link #130
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Just means that the school they go to has both a middle school section and a high school section.

Most definitely not elevator-type - as it seems from the conversations during EP5 that the high school has a reputation for being fairly tough to enter and that Nibutani told Dekomori to worry about her own tests (not knowing that Dekomori already secured a placement).
How did Rikka get in then? Maybe she does well in other subjects, but we've seen how she does in her math class.
Old 2012-11-12, 06:04   Link #131
Gault
inc_mplete

Dekomoris slide tackle out of nowhere was gold!

the drawing of Yuuta was also pure awesomeness, however I did want to see what Rikkas drawing looked like :P

loved this episode, I kinda giggled at Ishiki getting his hair cut with Yuuta crying, Yumin was pretty cute when she wanted to touch his head at the end aswell
and like most people I saw them as a pair,
Old 2012-11-12, 09:16   Link #132
inisipis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifina View Post
How did Rikka get in then? Maybe she does well in other subjects, but we've seen how she does in her math class.

Her teacher did said that she does well in all of the subjects except math, I guess she passed the entrance test with the skin of her teeth.
Old 2012-11-12, 16:47   Link #133
Azurian
Wicked Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gault View Post
loved this episode, I kinda giggled at Ishiki getting his hair cut with Yuuta crying, Yumin was pretty cute when she wanted to touch his head at the end aswell
and like most people I saw them as a pair
You mean Kumin and Ishiki ? I clearly don't see them as a pair. But they can do what they want, if it ends up with Rikka and Yuuta being a pair *o*
Old 2012-11-13, 01:41   Link #134
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
You mean Kumin and Ishiki ? I clearly don't see them as a pair. But they can do what they want, if it ends up with Rikka and Yuuta being a pair *o*
i'd rather have yuutaXrikkaXkumin personally, lol
Old 2012-11-13, 05:34   Link #135
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I rather have Kumin x pillow
Old 2012-11-13, 05:41   Link #136
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Yumin has another obsession... Weird. hehehe
Old 2012-11-13, 22:06   Link #137
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Yuuta X Nikutani

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-11-14, 12:07   Link #138
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I rather have Kumin x pillow
yes, someone that has sense!
Old 2013-12-12, 16:17   Link #139
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Holy shit, it took me over half an hour to watch this 20 minutes episode because I had to keep stopping to laugh:
Spoiler for Huge images:

This anime is pure gold, haven't laughed this much since Yuri Yuri S1!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Closed Thread