Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-03, 21:07   Link #41
The Valeyard
Kikaichuu!!

Send a message via MSN to The Valeyard
Nooo!!

It will all end with Naruto married to Hinata!!!
The Valeyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:26   Link #42
UserName

It end with Naruto kiling Itachi. Sasuke mad at Naruto, Naruto kills him. Sakura mad at Naruto. Naruto kill Sakura. Naruto kill the current hokage and takes over Konoha and pronounces himself Hokage.

That's the only way I see him being a hokage with that attitude of his...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:24   Link #43
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

i think, when sasuke and naruto are going to give it one big final battle, and naruto will win. and at that moment sasuke will ask if naruto wants to kill itachi for him, and that he had seen and acknowledged naruto as his best friend

this is my theory
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 00:53   Link #44
haywardfl
Naruto Fan

Send a message via AIM to haywardfl
Someone said that these characters don't age... I beg to differ. They all seem to age just about right. One episode every week for a year that should mean after 112 episodes they should only have aged no less that 112 days no greater than one year. This means we will never see Naruto become Hokage(unless we can get to 800) and we'll be lucky if we even see him old enough to get laid. Maybe it should end like this;
Spoiler:

Just my thoughts
haywardfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 02:55   Link #45
MigitAs
General of the Go-Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywardfl
Someone said that these characters don't age... I beg to differ. They all seem to age just about right. One episode every week for a year that should mean after 112 episodes they should only have aged no less that 112 days no greater than one year. This means we will never see Naruto become Hokage(unless we can get to 800) and we'll be lucky if we even see him old enough to get laid. Maybe it should end like this;
Spoiler:

Just my thoughts

Actually, they don't age one episode=one naruto day, for instance, the Sound/Sand, invasion of Konoha was alot of episodes, from the beginning of the chunnin exam fights, to Naruto's defeat of Gaara. I think like 12 or 15 episodes, all taking place in one naruto day
MigitAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 05:38   Link #46
Sephiroth Masamune
Genius Swordsman

i can see it ending with akatsuki hunting naruto down in orochumaru's lair, while he's tryin to get sasuke back, & either an orochumaru vs itachi fight happens or orochumaru lets sasuke have another go after teaching him some stuff, orochu's gonna die either way i see, naruto's either gonna win sasuke back or kill him, and i'm pretty sure sasuke will finally (at least at some point) be able to defeat itachi, and ya know naruto's gonna become hokage someday
Sephiroth Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 21:55   Link #47
UserName

Am i the only thinking that Sasuke is not going to have a part in the ending at all? He has is own goals. His goal is to kill Itachi. That's all he lives for. That's going to get done before the end, he either gets killed or kills or both. His goal isn't anything Naruto-related.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 23:46   Link #48
Midou Ban

Sasuke, will probably make a deal with Orochimaru. Kill off Itachi, in exchange for Sasuke's life and more importantly; his body. We musn't forget that's one of Orochimaru's eventual plans. That man nees another human jumpsuit; his current one is getting a bit dirty...

Naruto? I'm up in the air, and I'd like to stay that way. Since the surprise is well worth the wait in the dark. Although the idea that he is a pseudo 4th Hokage who's body was reverted to become the seal; I think thats pretty neat.

I hope Sakura dies in the fashion she's dreamed of. Meat shield to her psycho love-interest; Sasuke. Most likely in a futile and inevitably meaningless gesture of self-sacrifice, cause Orochimaru... blah blah blah... Cue the sickly cliche` cute haired shallow girl gets her Ken in melodramatic sob story of wasted love... Gods, I really loathe that odd couple. The both of them.

The rest will be side stories that will have the gaps filled in, but most likely not satisfactorily; as withe most long-running animes. The support characters always wind up getting quickly written off, or just tagging along for the ride...

I can't imagine this anime can achieve a true saga-epic level. Although we can all hope it's so!
Midou Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 19:16   Link #49
ForceFreedom

"All seemed lost when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!"
ForceFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 21:52   Link #50
mexx

thats almost alone the lines of hxh...
mexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 22:38   Link #51
strategos

Orochimaru will die by the hands of Kabuto. Kabuto will kill orochimaru.
Someone posted that Itachi will explain the real thing that happened the day the whole clan was murder. Maybe there is more to it. I just doubt someone just killed his entire family just for nothing. there most be more to it
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 20:08   Link #52
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFreedom
"All seemed lost when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!"
HAHA, i that movie.

oh and strategos, do you read the manga because

Spoiler:
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 20:47   Link #53
aahhsin

Why not just let Sasuke become Hokage.

The two fight off Akasuki members powered up with demons like Naruto. Then at the end, Sasuke can't beat up Itachi, so Naruto does. Along with dying. And make something rediculously cheesy like

"You completed my dream, now I'll complete yours, my friend."

Then Sasuke just carves up a face of Naruto on the Wall. then just looks up and smiles.

The end.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:21   Link #54
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

the final battle?

i think naruto will probably be training and sudenly he gets too much strain and urns into the 4 tail form, he starts to crawl towards konoha but by this time in his life naruto is strong enough mentally to atleast gain some control, the kyubi will get fed up and use his chakra explode it and break the seal, the full kyubi will come out...in naruo's mind{naruto and kyubi will start fighting naruto of course gets beat to a pulp, he decides to seal both him and the kyubi}(meanwhile outside of naruto's mind) the kyubi is destroying konoha(back into naruto's mind){naruto some how does a last resort technique...THE UZUMAKI CLANS BLOODLINE LIMIT (yeah right) anyways he some how seals the kyubi and then the show has a horrible ending, the give naruto a funeral and some how naruto and the kyubi find there selves in jiraiya's stomache who by now is like... what 81 years old? the kyubi said i was caught in this technigue before, all of a sudden outta no where comes the 4th, he then explaines that he had not used the death god to seal the kyubi but the used the uzumaki thingy, it seals you into a family members stomache and seals an opponet into the stomache of another family member, he tells naruto jiraiya is his grandfather and he is naruto's dad, then all three laugh, and jiraiya yells out "MY STOMACHE IS RUMBLING I NEED TO USE THE REST ROOM" and naruto has a really cheesy ending......................................

like this'll ever happen
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:35   Link #55
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
- At some point Naruto will be separated from the Kyuubi
- He will still be considered a capable Shinobi, since he has advanced in skill greatly by this point.
- He will become Hokage... but not the Sixth Hokage.
- The Sixth Hokage will most likely be Kakashi. Why lie.
- He will become Hokage after he has been separated from the Kyuubi.
- He will probably become Hokage after being instrumental in the defeat of a great threat to the village.
- That threat will not be Akatsuki, who will have been defeated by that point and superceded as the big bad of the series.
- When Naruto becomes the Hokage, that will be pretty much the end of the series plot, and the start of the epilogue. There should be as few as 4 episodes left at that point.
- The flash-forward may imply or even directly state that Konohamaru becomes the next Hokage.
- The Uchiha clan will be restored. Somehow.
- The ending will be presented as a flash-forwards to Naruto's old age or death.

Those are my predictions, that's how I would choose to end it. Except the parts about Konohamaru and the Uchiha clan which I think are unrealistic, but likely to happen. Almost certain in the case of the Uchiha clan.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:46   Link #56
A.N.B.U

I honestly i can see naruto becoming like a jiraiya character, since there personality seem to be similar, Naruto will i think be mature enough to admit that he is not the right person to make the sensitive decisions that the hokage needs to make with his trigger happy mind, and will instead take over Jiryaiya's duties of keeping tabs on all the high class criminals and providing info about the outside.

Sasuke should die fighting itachi

Kakashi should be Hokage
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 16:56   Link #57
Sasuke_Bateman
No

It will end with Sasuke protecting Knonha from being destroyed after defeating Itachi with one finger on his way to become Hokage and then having a bunch of uchiha kids with selective group of hot young females of his choosing.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 17:30   Link #58
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post
I honestly i can see naruto becoming like a jiraiya character, since there personality seem to be similar, Naruto will i think be mature enough to admit that he is not the right person to make the sensitive decisions that the hokage needs to make with his trigger happy mind, and will instead take over Jiryaiya's duties of keeping tabs on all the high class criminals and providing info about the outside.
Ya know, I just don't see that happening. He's been wanting to become Hokage since the first episode. The way I see it, there's no way the series can end without him getting to fulfil that dream.

Quote:
Kakashi should be Hokage
Kakashi doesn't live forever, ya know.

They'll eventually need another Hokage.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 17:49   Link #59
A.N.B.U

wow... did i even mention that kakashi is immortal?!?!? Godaime is 50 years old, and uses a technique that shortens her life. kakashi is 27 years old. Dont you think by the time that he is mid thirties to 40 that he would be first candidate for the sixth hokage. And the hokage doesnt need to die for them to be replaced by the way, so kakashi seems more and more reasonable to me, ...or am i alone on this one? And lets say naruto does become Hokage, i doubt that he will be the sixth. I see him being more like the seventh.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 18:08   Link #60
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

it will end with sas, naru, and sakura being send back to the academy with konohamaru as their jonin sensei. All the remaining akatsuki members will also be send back to the academy but main villains like AL, itachi and oro will be taught the nice guy pose by Lee personally.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote