AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-22, 23:18   Link #1
azndragnz2k

One Piece music Q&A and Help.

What is that one catchy music whenever something exciting is about to happen in one piece. Like in the end of episode 272, when so and so happens.
Old 2006-08-23, 00:39   Link #2
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Not sure, I'd have to look, but check this out: http://www.escaprism.org/One%20Piece...and%20when.txt
Old 2006-08-23, 13:12   Link #3
madarabe
Dunamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndragnz2k
What is that one catchy music whenever something exciting is about to happen in one piece. Like in the end of episode 272, when so and so happens.
It is called "Oitsumerareta", track 13 of One Piece Music & Song Collection 2.

いっぺん 死んでみる?
Old 2006-09-15, 07:58   Link #4
regasatanum

Enquiry... Soundtrack / Background Music One Piece

Anyone know the title and artist of the background soundtrack of One piece??? This particular one... played very often... it's played when Luffy and gang were walking towards arlong park. when strawhat leave the little garden towards the giant goldfish... and many ample times.

Thanks
Old 2006-09-15, 08:04   Link #5
zetra
The Z

I don,t know....
Who knows the title of the background soundtrack that played at Eps 264/5 (attack at Enies Lobby)???
Old 2006-09-15, 08:29   Link #6
nduns

It's so funny. When I first heard that music, I knew that I'd heard it somewhere before, and it's understandable because the OP soundtrack consists of a few already existing songs such as Ode to Joy (Seventh movie) and Dvorak's Oprah (Crocodile ending) but this one I don't recognize.
Old 2006-09-15, 18:10   Link #7
regasatanum

Thanks.

Answered

Old 2007-04-18, 19:37   Link #8
haomaru

Im looking for the music when luffy blows up that big door at world gov, when he first uses gear third.

Thanks
Old 2007-04-19, 14:51   Link #9
haomaru

no one knows?

any hint would be welcome
Old 2007-04-21, 04:52   Link #10
animeffs13240
V for Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by haomaru View Post
Im looking for the music when luffy blows up that big door at world gov, when he first uses gear third.

Thanks
if u tell me the episode number i could help you
Old 2007-04-26, 18:04   Link #11
haomaru

I think is episode 288, when he breaks down a giant steel door.

Thanks
Old 2007-07-23, 01:07   Link #12
MooMooFarm

T_T epic music at the end of episode 300 =] plz! That one is like top 3 or so imo. But doesn't seem to be in any of the song collections!
Old 2007-07-25, 11:56   Link #13
r0s3nR0t

ahh.. that is exactly what i want too.. that, as well as other background scores..
like say the music that comes b4 and after the break in ep.234.
pleezz.. anyone help me.. wat are the track names??
Old 2007-07-30, 18:21   Link #14
scwasp

When will there be a new OP for the anime ?

Just curious as to if anyone have any idea when there will be a new OP for one piece? the current one seems to have been there forever now?
Old 2007-07-30, 23:05   Link #15
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
Just curious as to if anyone have any idea when there will be a new OP for one piece? the current one seems to have been there forever now?
Are you talking about the english dub? Its changed a bit as new crew members were introduced but otherwise yes its been going for a while. The original unaltered version changes opening titles every 15-30 episodes or so. With funimation now holding the license to one piece after 4kids dropped it and one piece moving to an evening timeslot, we may likely receive one of the original OPs subtitled, like they're doing now with naruto. Or at least so would be my hope.
Old 2008-12-04, 14:27   Link #16
owiec

Question [One Piece]Bink's Sake Brook - Yohohoho

First post, so I don't know if this is right place, but I'm asking about music after all.

Is there CLEAN version without any voices or effects in background of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJPT...eature=related
? I love it, but there's that stupid spider-monkey who annoys me <_<
Old 2008-12-04, 15:24   Link #17
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
I know that in the manga, right after Brook's flashback, the entire Strawhat crew, plus the lost souls of Thriller Bark, sing the full version of the song, you'll just have to wait for the actual episode.

Pretty sure Brook's old crew do an instrumental overlay as a background effect, but we'll just have to wait for it on YouTube.

I do know this girl that did a full version but it's in english and there are no instrumentals. Still, she has a nice voice and it tides me over.

Bink's Sake
In case you're interested...

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2008-12-09, 11:35   Link #18
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Got the episode with the whole crew singing it!

Full Bink's Sake

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2008-12-09, 11:40   Link #19
owiec

Yes, but it's totaly different climate :/ I wanted that sad and melanholic version but as I can see there won't be any chance of getting it unless Brooks voice guy will do it alone
Old 2008-12-09, 15:07   Link #20
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by owiec View Post
Yes, but it's totaly different climate :/ I wanted that sad and melanholic version but as I can see there won't be any chance of getting it unless Brooks voice guy will do it alone
Well honestly, that was the point of the song to begin with.
Though the residents of Thriller Bark feared it because they thought it to be an omen of death, Bink's Sake is actually a song of life.

They'll probably have the slow version for you, but you'll probably have to buy an album or something.

Closed Thread