Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-07, 01:43   Link #1581
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I'm not even bothering with atma. Too much RNG followed by way way too much grinding. I'll wait until they nerf it, and use it to gear up and classes that don't have weathered weapons yet. Weathered weapons cost 1300 soldiery tomes and an item that's a guaranteed drop from Turn 7.

If we can work out our roster issues a T5 clear should be forthcoming. Almost have phase 4 down cold.
Old 2014-04-07, 02:33   Link #1582
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
this one guy in my FC have spent 20+ hrs, doing over 500 fates.

no Atma. not one.
Somebody in my FC has gotten 5 atmas while we were in the same party. I haven't gotten a single one.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 12:08   Link #1583
Alchemist007
*Author

Figures I'd get my T5 bow after I get my atma. But it helps since doing the myth books is another very time consuming process. I had meh luck with the atma drops at first but the last 5 took about 3 hrs total (I got 3 of those 5 in 3 minutes of each other...)

A recommendation to night players when you do the myth books: try to do it during the day (like 6pm eastern time) for the 3 fates. Because those fates so far have been single boss kinds and you're not going to be downing that by yourself. I joined an LS just for that and we help each other out so that's one way to do it.

Also finally downed T6, learning the fight is one thing, the rest is a dps check in the last phase. I foresee it being easier and easier the more and more geared people get.
Old 2014-04-17, 19:56   Link #1584
iceyfw

i don't know how i came across this on youtube but this should be a good laugh for players of this game

iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:51   Link #1585
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
i don't know how i came across this on youtube but this should be a good laugh for players of this game

lol, most of those in that vid are in one of my LS

but yea, Rou Rou has a knack for making hilarious vids.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 00:23   Link #1586
Alchemist007
*Author

Finally got T7 down. It's a giant coordination check. One person in the wrong place could wipe the whole team.
Old 2014-05-01, 16:03   Link #1587
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Finally got T7 down. It's a giant coordination check. One person in the wrong place could wipe the whole team.
Nice; we are at the cusp of getting the fight down. People say that the initial 3 adds are the hardest part, and we are past that phase. Hopefully we will down it by next week. We are missing out on too many loots
Old 2014-05-01, 21:21   Link #1588
sikvod00

I played the free trial version of this game at the beginning of the year and haven't touched it since. Once I get back on my feet financially-speaking I may pick this up again. The character designs are very appealing to me. I ended up being randomly attracted to some of the female NPCs in this game. You can tell from my av and sig who some of those females are.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 23:26   Link #1589
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
My team got it down last week, now we are stuck again lol.
Old 2014-05-04, 00:45   Link #1590
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah we lost our tank so we were in the same spot this week. Found a new one and since MT is retardedly easy we should have it down tomorrow (assuming everyone shows up for the unusual time we scheduled).
Old 2014-05-07, 03:05   Link #1591
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I still haven't gotten turn 5 down, so I haven't gotten to try my hand at turns 6-9 at all yet, every group for 5 I join constantly makes it to 2nd divebombs during snakes and people screw shit up, I got tired of it. Though since I had finally downed the 3 EX primals.

I decide to instead make to goes at Good King Moggle Mog EX and Levi EX. And today after numerous wipes (in part due to tank wanting us to caster LB instead of melee LB) I managed to kill in a PF group after we switched to melee LB , it's such a chaotic fight for unorganized groups . Levi EX I feel I like I know the fight, just haven't gotten around to trying him enough yet.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 05:20   Link #1592
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i have beaten levi once and gotten my weapon from it first go ^^ never been back again lol

And yeah i know ur pain im stuck on t5 aswell and to make it worse i missed my t5 fc static last night cause i got distracted reading mahouka lol
Old 2014-05-07, 22:05   Link #1593
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I still haven't gotten turn 5 down, so I haven't gotten to try my hand at turns 6-9 at all yet.
I've been stuck at Turn 5 since mid-April. I had originally intended to end my subscription on April 25, but have decided to continue one more month. I hope to clear it soon. I've got as far as the final phase just once. Like you, most of my groups rarely make it pass the snakes+divebombs phase. But I have had a few runs that survived the transition from Phase 3 to 4, ie, Twintania's aetherial profusion.

Meanwhile, this fan-made video just has to be shared with as many people as possible. It was first posted on Reddit this week.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 01:10   Link #1594
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Well Levi EX was easy enough to farm, definitely preferable to Titan EX and got my Wave Harpoon. Now to decide if I want to try for a mirror or not .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 01:28   Link #1595
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm trying that but it might be futile in the end. Mostly want mirror for smn but my team might be letting me have the unident tome sometime soonish (smn is my alt and everyone who wants gerolt wep has it now).

Almost downed T8 tonight, we basically know the whole fight and how to do it now, getting it to about 20%. Only thing was some healing confusion on the 2 individuals who need it (allagan field person needs protection buffs and tank needs usual). It's a hell of a fight but I can totally see it being farmable.
Old 2014-05-09, 07:48   Link #1596
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
I played the free trial version of this game at the beginning of the year and haven't touched it since. Once I get back on my feet financially-speaking I may pick this up again. The character designs are very appealing to me. I ended up being randomly attracted to some of the female NPCs in this game. You can tell from my av and sig who some of those females are.
The worse female NPC? huh..strange...

no offence, but the onyl reason I see anyone liking her is because of her overhyped VAer hehe
Old 2014-05-09, 17:42   Link #1597
moncikoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
I've been stuck at Turn 5 since mid-April. I had originally intended to end my subscription on April 25, but have decided to continue one more month. I hope to clear it soon. I've got as far as the final phase just once. Like you, most of my groups rarely make it pass the snakes+divebombs phase. But I have had a few runs that survived the transition from Phase 3 to 4, ie, Twintania's aetherial profusion.

Meanwhile, this fan-made video just has to be shared with as many people as possible. It was first posted on Reddit this week.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Dat was sick....

And it bounce!'!
moncikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 17:43   Link #1598
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Only took me about 50 kills or so ^^

http://i.imgur.com/aj2H90s.jpg
Old 2014-05-13, 16:10   Link #1599
Alchemist007
*Author

Got T8 down, only took 3 hrs of wiping and the leader to say this was our last attempt since we weren't even making it halfway. Got it to 3% that time and a few tries later it was done. Just need a wake up call sometimes
Old 2014-05-21, 04:15   Link #1600
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i still cant find a decent group for t5.....cant believe plp still dont know conflags

Tags
mmorpg