AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2017-09-01, 03:44   Link #1
whamy22

Unhappy I am looking for specific anime

Hello, I am looking for this anime that i am not sure if it is a soft core hentai or an anime series, I watched this incomplete when i was in elementary, so the year range it was released was around 2000-2005. As I can remember, there was this girl, i think her hair was red, accompanied by a boy and another girl with blue hair I think, the red hair girl was wearing only a suspender and they are ready for a ritual conducting by an old man, as the ritual goes on, strong wind blew from below making the suspender to go in between and show her breast. I think this is some kind of ghost hunting, and the last thing i remember is they are fighting a monster I think.
whamy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 14:31   Link #2
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Bakuretsu Hunters from 1995 ticks pretty much all of those boxes. At least if you include the OVA from 1996, since that went kind of wild with the Ecchi. So you got the red haired girl with the suspenders, the blue haired girl of whom I can't find pictures without her boobs exposed and it's a show about hunting monsters. Maybe this scene that this show had instead of a transformation sequence was memorable? (But not sure if it showed up in the OVA.)
Old 2020-01-11, 12:07   Link #3
whamy22

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cean View Post
Bakuretsu Hunters from 1995 ticks pretty much all of those boxes. At least if you include the OVA from 1996, since that went kind of wild with the Ecchi. So you got the red haired girl with the suspenders, the blue haired girl of whom I can't find pictures without her boobs exposed and it's a show about hunting monsters. Maybe this scene that this show had instead of a transformation sequence was memorable? (But not sure if it showed up in the OVA.)
Thank you Very Much! Your a legend!
whamy22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime