AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-05, 22:34   Link #2021
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
ha ha ha... think again padawan sheik! nobodyman is a big fan too but he's still under me in the 'really' like department. *looks around to see if nobodyman is actually around and doesn't sees him* bwahahahahaha!

putting isley and priscilla flesh in someone like raki probably isn't such a good idea. it might just destory his body or mess up his mind completely. two different kinds of yoma flesh inside a person would create chaos as isley's and priscilla's flesh clashing against one another, trying to gain dominance over the person's body.
Oh hoh, so you have a Padawan of your own?
Whatever happened to Nobodyman anyway? I want to read more of his Raki fanfiction.

Not necessarily, my young apprentice. If anything, these new chapters with Raphaela and Luciella have shown us that a being forged from two different flesh is possible. If an Awakened born from two minds, one body being an Abyssal and the other a No.1 Claymore, not to mention both of them were siblings, I don't see why Raki should have any trouble. If fact, it's easier because he's not fusing with anybody. All it is, is two sources rolled into one.
Old 2009-06-06, 01:32   Link #2022
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Whatever happened to Nobodyman anyway? I want to read more of his Raki fanfiction.

Not necessarily, my young apprentice. If anything, these new chapters with Raphaela and Luciella have shown us that a being forged from two different flesh is possible. If an Awakened born from two minds, one body being an Abyssal and the other a No.1 Claymore, not to mention both of them were siblings, I don't see why Raki should have any trouble. If fact, it's easier because he's not fusing with anybody. All it is, is two sources rolled into one.
i don't know... it's like taking two extremely powerful medicine pills at once and something's bound to happen like a serious overdose! lol

apprentice?! since when?! lol ^^;
Old 2009-06-06, 01:51   Link #2023
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:

The Dark Lord does not approve of the Padawan's apprentice-taking. Clarakiss clearly lacks the inherent vindictiveness and deadly temper required to be Sith. "Lost Soul", on the other hand, might've qualified had she been given a chance. She tore apart some poor soul who called her a guy on the previous claymore 91 thread. Pray you do not incur a similar wrath...

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-06-06, 01:57   Link #2024
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
i don't know... it's like taking two extremely powerful medicine pills at once and something's bound to happen like a serious overdose! lol

apprentice?! since when?! lol ^^;
Awww come on, he can handle it. Though if he had to pick, Priscilla's is clearly the better choice. In fact, just like a fan fiction I read a long while back(forgot the title but it was based on a fic before it called "Tag"), if Raki were to be seriously injured and Priscilla wasn't able to help him, she might give him her flesh in hoping the transformation would save his life.

Quote:
The Dark Lord does not approve of the Padawan's apprentice-taking
Now now Master, I know the whole "Rule of Two", "only a master and an apprentice" thing; But she can be....a Dark Acolyte. She wouldn't really be my apprentice, but I'd still keep her under my wing. As I recall, Count Dooku had about a dozen of those.

Whatta ya say Clarakiss? Feel like turning to the Dark Side?
Old 2009-06-06, 02:42   Link #2025
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Whatta ya say Clarakiss? Feel like turning to the Dark Side?
you know, i can only get dark side-like only if someone insults raki's character. lol i could probably make a sith yoda runnin' scared for all i care.
Old 2009-06-06, 05:46   Link #2026
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
*sign, MisterJB, I find your lack of Star Wars knowledge disturbing

Yes, Darth Maul from Episode 1. Episode 1-3, the "new ones"(they take place earlier in the series, but came out later), highlight Anakin Skywalker, the father, and his transformation to the evil Darth Vader. The originals, 4-6, the "older" ones, highlight his son Luke Skywalker's journey into the Jedi Knight who redeems him. It's sort of like, Episode 1-3 are about Teresa, and Episode 4-6, are about Claire.

Hard to say. Theirs a lot of unknown factors on how one warrior is stronger then the others. Part of it depends on the actual Yoma that was used in the process, and how much. Claire for example has only 1/4, but that 1/4 is from Teresa, so we know she's obviously no weakling, even if she was at first.

As far as we know, their is nothing about the actual person that helps determine how strong of a warrior they will be before the operation. If we are too assume, for example, that the flesh would be from either Isley or Priscilla, Raki would grow up to be an extremely powerful warrior in time, especially if 1/2 was used and not 1/4. And of course, all the other things that determines power: How much training/experience, half-awakened or not, awakened or not, any techniques etc.

A good question is: What would happen if two yoma were used? Both Isley AND Priscilla? as far as I can tell, such a thing has never been done before.
So, Anakin is the father and Luke is the son...
Who is the Holy Spirit in this whole thing? (lol jk jk)

Ah, finally you put it in terms I can understand. So, it would be like if Teresa had Awakened and Clare had to kill her, right?

Darth Maul? Is there any connection between Maul and Vade since they have both "Dath" in the name?

BTW, if Luke is the guy I'm thinkin, he is as annoying as his father.

Why am I the always the one who has to remind people that if Raki took the flesh of Priscilla/Isley/Rigardo he would just become an Abyssal Feeder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan5 View Post
The Dark Lord does not approve of the Padawan's apprentice-taking. Clarakiss clearly lacks the inherent vindictiveness and deadly temper required to be Sith. "Lost Soul", on the other hand, might've qualified had she been given a chance. She tore apart some poor soul who called her a guy on the previous claymore 91 thread. Pray you do not incur a similar wrath...
yeah, I had some problems with that girl on the past. She is still mad at me by some reason. But I wasn't the one who called her a dude.

Last edited by MisterJB; 2009-06-06 at 06:31.
Old 2009-06-06, 10:34   Link #2027
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Like what's going on right now, caus I like star wars.
Old 2009-06-06, 11:28   Link #2028
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
So, Anakin is the father and Luke is the son...
Who is the Holy Spirit in this whole thing? (lol jk jk)

Ah, finally you put it in terms I can understand. So, it would be like if Teresa had Awakened and Clare had to kill her, right?

Darth Maul? Is there any connection between Maul and Vade since they have both "Dath" in the name?

BTW, if Luke is the guy I'm thinkin, he is as annoying as his father.

Why am I the always the one who has to remind people that if Raki took the flesh of Priscilla/Isley/Rigardo he would just become an Abyssal Feeder?
MisterJB, I'll save myself the trouble and just say: Watch the movies!, They are NOT hard to understand, CHILDREN can understand them and the films were originally made for them. You're like my mother who I have to constantly explain who all the characters too and she STILL doesn't get it

YES, Darth Maul and Vader were connected; They are Sith, and both apprentices to Palpatine who is the ultimate evil. And I don't who you're thinking of but Luke is pretty much one of the best heroes to come out of cinema, so no one can call him annoying

Why would he become an Abyssal Feeder? Just because he takes the the flesh of Awakened doesn't mean he'll end up like that. The transformation is extremely controlled; Eyes torn out, senses destroyed, minds incinerated etc. It's too many assumptions to presume he'll simply be another mindless zombie if he had a normal operation like all the others. AE's have all sense of self destroyed from them and are completely ruined from top to bottom to become coordinated with the others in the group; WHY would they do that to Raki? why wouldn't they just do things the old-fashioned way like every other Claymore?

Quote:
you know, i can only get dark side-like only if someone insults raki's character. lol i could probably make a sith yoda runnin' scared for all i care.
Ahh, that's no problem then. Considering theirs only......3 people at best who like Raki, it's only a matter of time

Quote:
yeah, I had some problems with that girl on the past. She is still mad at me by some reason. But I wasn't the one who called her a dude.
Well, that's not fair. How are you supposed to tell who's a boy and a girl off the bat? Going into the profile and checking feels like too much effort for something simple. Animesuki should just have it written under your screenname.
Old 2009-06-06, 11:50   Link #2029
shogun01
Resident Lurker

Quote:
We're the only ones who apparentely like Raki
Actually, I'm also a big Raki fan. I probably wouldn't have gotten so hooked into the manga without him.
Old 2009-06-06, 12:22   Link #2030
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun01 View Post
Actually, I'm also a big Raki fan. I probably wouldn't have gotten so hooked into the manga without him.
Woohoo!! We found another one!!
Old 2009-06-06, 13:02   Link #2031
Arturro

It's kinda like a coming out for Raki fans Maybe someone will create a club for Raki fans. I may consider joining, if it will be club for manga Raki, not his retarded, anime version.

Old 2009-06-06, 13:27   Link #2032
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
MisterJB, I'll save myself the trouble and just say: Watch the movies!, They are NOT hard to understand, CHILDREN can understand them and the films were originally made for them. You're like my mother who I have to constantly explain who all the characters too and she STILL doesn't get it

YES, Darth Maul and Vader were connected; They are Sith, and both apprentices to Palpatine who is the ultimate evil. And I don't who you're thinking of but Luke is pretty much one of the best heroes to come out of cinema, so no one can call him annoying

Why would he become an Abyssal Feeder? Just because he takes the the flesh of Awakened doesn't mean he'll end up like that. The transformation is extremely controlled; Eyes torn out, senses destroyed, minds incinerated etc. It's too many assumptions to presume he'll simply be another mindless zombie if he had a normal operation like all the others. AE's have all sense of self destroyed from them and are completely ruined from top to bottom to become coordinated with the others in the group; WHY would they do that to Raki? why wouldn't they just do things the old-fashioned way like every other Claymore?
I think I'm more of Peter Jackon's trilogy.
Wasn't Luke the one who offered two robots to a giant slug? That guy was annoying.

About Raki, I think that becoming a Abyssal Feeder was not something the Org did. Why would the Org make the AFs mindless zombies if they could have inteligents warriors?
People like to say that maybe because Isley and Priscilla are Abyssal level, Raki wouldn't become an AF but that's nonsense. Clare took the flesh of Teresa, a Claymore who was probrably on Abyssal level and she still has the same charactheristics of a normal Claymore. Her hair is golden, her eyes are silver, she doesn't need to rest a lot and she Awakens if she passes the 80% limit.
So, if Raki took the flesh of Isley or Priscilla, he would just become an AF similar to the ones that ate Isley.

This is a good post about the creation of AFs
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1023
Old 2009-06-06, 13:39   Link #2033
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Guys just lay off the Star Wars stuff, he obviously doesn't know much about the movies. Plus it's getting annoying to look at lol. This is the "Raki thread" not the "Star Wars thread for newbies."
Old 2009-06-06, 15:37   Link #2034
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
Guys just lay off the Star Wars stuff, he obviously doesn't know much about the movies. Plus it's getting annoying to look at lol. This is the "Raki thread" not the "Star Wars thread for newbies."
I also wanted remind that @hell, but you know me, just letting it flow.
Old 2009-06-06, 15:40   Link #2035
Traun
Tetris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I think I'm more of Peter Jackon's trilogy.
Wasn't Luke the one who offered two robots to a giant slug? That guy was annoying.

About Raki, I think that becoming a Abyssal Feeder was not something the Org did. Why would the Org make the AFs mindless zombies if they could have inteligents warriors?
The organization doesn't want smart warriors, it doesn't even want warriors. It's purpose is to create weapons, and the AF are just that, weapons. That and I am sure that since Teresa the Org. is less likely to create someone smart and powerful.
Old 2009-06-06, 18:21   Link #2036
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
It's kinda like a coming out for Raki fans Maybe someone will create a club for Raki fans. I may consider joining, if it will be club for manga Raki, not his retarded, anime version.
nobodyman was considering of making one but he went poof and no one hasn't seen him yet. maybe he's feeling down cuz everyone got on his case because of his raki fic, where he made 'priscilla play horsey with raki.' lol

i'd make a raki fan club but only if raki fans really want me to. ^^;

@ traun - i totally agree. mindless weapons who do as ordered. not smart warriors like teresa and miria who rebelled against the org.
Old 2009-06-06, 18:36   Link #2037
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
People like to say that maybe because Isley and Priscilla are Abyssal level, Raki wouldn't become an AF but that's nonsense. Clare took the flesh of Teresa, a Claymore who was probrably on Abyssal level and she still has the same charactheristics of a normal Claymore. Her hair is golden, her eyes are silver, she doesn't need to rest a lot and she Awakens if she passes the 80% limit.
So, if Raki took the flesh of Isley or Priscilla, he would just become an AF similar to the ones that ate Isley.
Sorry, I still don't believe it. I'll keep stressing the point again and again if I have too: Abyssal Eaters are not simply warriors who had the flesh of Awakened - they are conditioned, their minds tampered and ruined, their eyes destroyed, their bodies mutilated. Virtually everything about them is altered in some way to condition them to work coordinated as a team based on scent. If Raki just had the traditional operation that simply used Awakened flesh instead of Yoma flesh, why couldn't he be a normal warrior with unbelievable potential like Claire?

Quote:
The organization doesn't want smart warriors, it doesn't even want warriors. It's purpose is to create weapons, and the AF are just that, weapons. That and I am sure that since Teresa the Org. is less likely to create someone smart and powerful.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...19#post2429519

My post on the matter, you're 100% right.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
nobodyman was considering of making one but he went poof and no one hasn't seen him yet. maybe he's feeling down cuz everyone got on his case because of his raki fic, where he made 'priscilla play horsey with raki.' lol

i'd make a raki fan club but only if raki fans really want me to. ^^;
That really really agrivated me too

I remember once arguing how much it really ticked me off how a person's first fic should not be destroyed like that(http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...34#post2402834). I think it was Hari-whatchamacallit that pretty much ruined his fic. So what if it was OOC? So what if it's centered around Raki? It's bad enough that a person's very first chapter is destroyed like that instead of properly critiqued, you don't have to be a Raki Hater and just call everything OOC because you don't like the character.

That's why I don't critique fanfiction that have pairings or characters that I don't like - I can't help but let my bias slip into my review, which is no way to properly critique someone. Unfortunately I'm apparentely the only one with that self-awareness.

(And Raki playing horsey with Priscilla was adorable too )

Hopefully he comes back eventually and continues. In the meantime, It'd be awesome if you made a Raki Club clarakiss! I'd join it in a heartbeat

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-20 at 18:33.
Old 2009-06-06, 18:53   Link #2038
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Hopefully he comes back eventually and continues. In the meantime, It'd be awesome if you made a Raki Club clarakiss! I'd join it in a heartbeat
hmm... of course, but i have to think of an awesome fan club name that is full of awesomeness. how about... raki fan club? that's it! it totally owns!

seriously though... i need a good club name... hmm.
Old 2009-06-06, 18:57   Link #2039
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
hmm... of course, but i have to think of an awesome fan club name that is full of awesomeness. how about... raki fan club? that's it! it totally owns!

seriously though... i need a good club name... hmm.
Aaaaand what's wrong with Raki fan club? Short, sweet, and to the point

Though if you HAD to come up with something more robust, might as well be something ironic like "Raki Fan Club - Because he actually has some"

I kid, I kid
Old 2009-06-06, 19:01   Link #2040
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traun View Post
While I agree with this, I still can't believe that AB's flesh would just create a normal Claymore. If the Org could do this to the Yoma-Claymores, why are we still seeing normal Claymores like Audrey or Dietrich?

I believe that the sew their mouths and eyes but I think that AB's flesh creates mindless zombie and not normal warriors?

How about "Raki-the guy who got some." ?