AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-25, 11:16   Link #1901
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, it did take Sin showing up but he brought in the BIG guns this time. This ought to be great.

And of course *ahem* MOOOR~SAAAAN!
Old 2013-08-25, 11:20   Link #1902
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

is been almost a year since you gone mor T.T

<<dont watch the anime

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 11:20   Link #1903
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

There is a catgirl.

I repeat

THERE IS A CATGIRL.
Old 2013-08-25, 11:27   Link #1904
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
There is a catgirl.

I repeat

THERE IS A CATGIRL.
And is not a new character

Chance of Sinbad as final boss material increased to 70%.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 11:36   Link #1905
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
And is not a new character

Chance of Sinbad as final boss material increased to 70%.
We still have our Dart Vader material there.
Old 2013-08-25, 11:40   Link #1906
shalala

Dammmnmn was this a good chapter. From Sinbad entering the fight too the 7 seas alliance who are all metal vessals users. Plus their household. Still it was quite saddering when Sphintus saw Titus bones and starts to tear up . As well as the other magicians crying over Matal body. At least Marga is seen to be alive. If there is another time skip I would hope she becames a magician or someone that is of inportents to the story and lives on for Titus.

We also get to see Heliohapt Leader and this new girl who loook pretty. Stilll Heliohapt Leader is a veryy pretty man with his fatass snake and his two servents holding it up. And that other leader girl who is in next to the cat girl. Is also pretty. Did anyone esle noticed the 3 head cat person. And that large cybord person. Totally want to know how he got his scars and that eye.

Tbh I was hoping for one of elizabeth's cousins to have catched Alibaba. But Mor is good. She now has longer chains.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 11:45   Link #1907
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She has longer hair... and that's about it. I'm disappointed. I thought she would have a new outfit at least.
She can apparently now fly...even when her Household has ran out of Magoi.

Manga's coming to an end. Won't make it to spring.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 11:51   Link #1908
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
Manga's coming to an end. Won't make it to spring.
Old 2013-08-25, 12:02   Link #1909
CBredbeard
Banned

Actually spring is really optimistic. What I really think is that it won't make it to New Year's. I don't want to say that though because the pacing has been horrible these last few months.
Old 2013-08-25, 12:15   Link #1910
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
She has longer hair... and that's about it. I'm disappointed. I thought she would have a new outfit at least.
It's the little changes that give the biggest reactions I think.
Old 2013-08-25, 12:16   Link #1911
Homura7

Quote:
Actually spring is really optimistic. What I really think is that it won't make it to New Year's. I don't want to say that though because the pacing has been horrible these last few months.
Sure man, whatever, see you here the next 5 years.
Old 2013-08-25, 12:47   Link #1912
CBredbeard
Banned

Chapter was horrible.

Sinbad 1-shots the Medium. All of the effort spent on it completely trivialized. You can't even say Kou wore it down, since it seemed to have only been getting stronger, despite all of the damage they inflicted on it. Of course, it may regenerate again, but at this point I just want it gone even if it did go out in a sucky way.

Gyokouen reveals herself to be a ghost. Meaning she might have possessed Hakuryuu's mother somehow. Not that that makes sense, but it's an out for Hakuryuu's revenge plot that doesn't require him to kill his own mother.

Morgiana returns and it's clear that she's wasted the last year of her life. She's learned to fly (while not getting power from Alibabal's metal vessel), grown her hair out, but she's spent all of her time with boring ole Yunan while Alibaba and Aladdin had awesome fun times in Reim and Magnostadt.

It's revealed that Sinbad is not the only metal vessel user in the Alliance. Unfortunately it's also revealed that it wouldn't matter even if he were since he's more powerful than everyone combined from the rival nations.

If it were me, I would have introduced Morgiana at the start of a new arc. Not like this where she basically shows up and does nothing for the rest of series.
Old 2013-08-25, 12:50   Link #1913
Awrya
U mad?

Mor is back, is it just me or has she grown really tall? She might just be as tall as Alibaba. It sure has become a running joke now,
Mor is always rescuing/ carrying Alibaba when he needs help (like a prince on a white horse).
Old 2013-08-25, 13:11   Link #1914
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Morgiana returns and it's clear that she's wasted the last year of her life. She's learned to fly (while not getting power from Alibabal's metal vessel), grown her hair out, but she's spent all of her time with boring ole Yunan while Alibaba and Aladdin had awesome fun times in Reim and Magnostadt.
How is it clear she wasted the past year? None of us have any idea what she went through. It's impossible to tell based on one illustration.
Old 2013-08-25, 13:19   Link #1915
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
How is it clear she wasted the past year? None of us have any idea what she went through. It's impossible to tell based on one illustration.
Because she spent all that time with Yunan and he's boring. If she parted ways with him, no way she'd be with him now. Even if she just so happened to be picked up by him now during the gathering of the Alliance, what purpose could she possibly serve? She's worthless.
Old 2013-08-25, 13:25   Link #1916
Raviel

Sarcasm

I'd like to sidetrack the discussion a bit.....I noticed Morgiana is still wearing that necklace Alibaba gave her.......this can only mean one thing......

Kougyoku.

Morgiana.

Alibaba.

In the same place...............forget "Father", **** just got real, Alibaba you better run for the hills.

/sarcasm

Now on a more serious note, how on earth did Morgiana waste a year of her life? Sinbad spent time with Yunan and look how that turned out......
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 13:32   Link #1917
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Sarcasm

I'd like to sidetrack the discussion a bit.....I noticed Morgiana is still wearing that necklace Alibaba gave her.......this can only mean one thing......

Kougyoku.

Morgiana.

Alibaba.

In the same place...............forget "Father", **** just got real, Alibaba you better run for the hills.

/sarcasm
That's a laugh since Kougyokou will be married off to Mu. Not even sarcastic.

Quote:
Now on a more serious note, how on earth did Morgiana waste a year of her life? Sinbad spent time with Yunan and look how that turned out......
Sinbad didn't spend an entire year of his life in a dark hole in the ground with him.
Old 2013-08-25, 14:15   Link #1918
ChampDream
Alive

this chapter was so great, yeah Mor is back and Sinbad is going to kick some ass.
Old 2013-08-25, 15:44   Link #1919
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Because she spent all that time with Yunan and he's boring. If she parted ways with him, no way she'd be with him now. Even if she just so happened to be picked up by him now during the gathering of the Alliance, what purpose could she possibly serve? She's worthless.
Boring? Sure we didn't see him dungeon diving with his chosen kings or blew things up, but the fact that he gathered other metal vessel users to fight the medium and Scheherazade's comment about him and Aladdin gazing at the same scene tells us that his knowledge goes beyond what a magi of this world normally knows.
He may be another magi from Alma Toran or experienced the same journey Aladdin did, when he obtained Solomon's wisdom
Old 2013-08-25, 15:52   Link #1920
shalala

Alibaba also has Toto fyi. You know the girl that he meant while in Reim. Which sadly didn't show up that much.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen