AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-31, 15:00   Link #181
OshadowO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Hmmm , maybe we should have a seperate thread for those who are following the fansubs and those who are into the raws, it's impossible to read this thread for me bc of all the spoilers and I love this show
naw its not a popular enough anime to warrant two threads imo. It'd be really slow if that happened. People are good about using the spoiler tags so those of us who have to wait for the english subs can get by fine
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 15:49   Link #182
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
it's impossible to read this thread for me bc of all the spoilers and I love this show
Aye... I've given up "seriously" reading this thread for that reason; not because people miss the tags so much, but simply because the topic is too far ahead to make it worth my while. If you think there should be another thread that keeps up with the fansubs the key to actually create it yourself by providing questions / comments / content that justifies its existence...
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 02:21   Link #183
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I've been avoiding all the spoilers but from the way some of you guys are talking the show should get really interesting pretty soon.

I hope so because after 8 episodes, this show is just getting less interesting. I know I was the first to say that there'll be some filler episodes before the show gets to the good stuff but boy, some of these fillers are really lame. The time trial episode bored me to death.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:40   Link #184
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
I've been avoiding all the spoilers but from the way some of you guys are talking the show should get really interesting pretty soon.

I hope so because after 8 episodes, this show is just getting less interesting. I know I was the first to say that there'll be some filler episodes before the show gets to the good stuff but boy, some of these fillers are really lame. The time trial episode bored me to death.
This was just licensed so it will be a while til a translated episode 9 comes out.
Princess_of_Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 09:50   Link #185
spav
Wavemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
This was just licensed so it will be a while til a translated episode 9 comes out.
If at all. I don't think Lunar subs licensed anime, at least that I know of anyway.
spav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 10:21   Link #186
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spav
I don't think Lunar subs licensed anime
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't sub licensed stuff... but I think what Princess_of_Hell was referring to is the DVD... it will be a while before they get to episode 9, even with say 4 episodes per DVD we'll have to wait for the third release.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 10:30   Link #187
spav
Wavemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't sub licensed stuff... but I think what Princess_of_Hell was referring to is the DVD... it will be a while before they get to episode 9, even with say 4 episodes per DVD we'll have to wait for the third release.
Good point...need to wake up.
spav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 11:09   Link #188
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Well if the series did get licensed (since ANN lists it as tentative), Maia finally gets her lucky break. Even in Ep20, life hurled hard breaks at her (although now the main plot is starting to move at full-steam here).
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 13:10   Link #189
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

considering it's the last five episodes, it's not surprising that they finally start to do the main plot.

I kinda feel sorry for that Siberia brach manager guy.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 03:53   Link #190
dreamless

epsiode 21, Maia is just soooooo unlukcy

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-17, 20:49   Link #191
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
epsiode 21, Maia is just soooooo unlucky

Spoiler:
Poor girl... Well at least she didn't get
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-17, 21:01   Link #192
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
Poor girl... Well at least she didn't get
Spoiler:
The main plot is developing at a lightning pace lately, I want to watch the last 3 episodes so much
Spoiler:

lately I'm trying to make a Maia in pajama with Tsukasa in men's clothing pic, have to learn more GIMP...
Old 2004-06-20, 17:33   Link #193
dreamless

Spoiler for episode 22:
Old 2004-06-22, 11:57   Link #194
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 22:
I really have to say Ep 22 was very very good.
Spoiler for ep22 thoughts, very spoilerific:
When I had watched that bad kiddish "making of" episode, I kinda doubted it when they said that they had a good story lined up. But after watching ep 22, I have to eat my words and hope to believe!
Old 2004-07-04, 11:24   Link #195
dreamless

well, just to say that a nice ending for a nice series, episode 24 is just perfect for the series, except
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-04, 18:49   Link #196
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
well, just to say that a nice ending for a nice series, episode 24 is just perfect for the series, except
Spoiler:
I would actually dare say excellent ending for this series. It kept in tune with the emotional tones of the initial episode while resolving the whole story.
Spoiler:

This is in my view, one of the better series that started at the end of last year definitely.

There is supposed to be a manga based on the Daphne's world, drawn by "Kamikaze"'s Shiki Satoshi (who also participated in character designs in the anime). It centers around Millie's great-grandma Ai and her adventures.

The first volume would be released in Japan on 28 July 2004.
Official site: http://www.wrenchstudio.gr.jp/
Old 2004-07-19, 11:31   Link #197
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I just finished watching the last episode.

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised by this series. It really has great setting and light atmosphere. It took me a while to get used to their "costume", but after I get used to it, this show become quite enjoyable. The characters grew on me, including the trio brothers. lol they so hilarious. And Maia for some reason keep ending up as their hostage.

I also love those emotional moments with Maia, specially nearing the end. And episode 24 did wrap this series well. I like happy endings. ^^

I'm really glad I decide to keep watching this show. It turned out to be quite enjoyable.

Last edited by Secca; 2004-07-19 at 12:00.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 09:17   Link #198
dreamless

yup, I find that part
Spoiler:
very very touching... great music and great direction.

the trio sending threat video with Maia being hostage, definitely some of the best moments, I just love Maia's reaction when reading those letters
Old 2004-10-17, 20:25   Link #199
krusher

when is this coming out on dvd
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 00:21   Link #200
OshadowO

when I saw this thread up on pg 1 I got my hopes up that someone was subbing it again. guess not
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote