AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-10-14, 11:48   Link #41
outerelf

This has probably been overused, but honestly I hear it and I begin to laugh.

Aogami: "Haaa, you're too naive, Kami-yan. I have a wide range of acceptance when it comes to women, not just including fallen female main characters, but also includes foster sisters, foster mother, foster daughter, twins, widows, senpais, kouhais, same-class classmates, teachers, childhood-friends, ojou-samas, blondes, brunettes, brown-haired, silver-haired, long-haired, medium-length haired, short-haired, girls wearing bobby pins, wavy hair, twin-tails, pony tails, one-sided pony tails, twin braids, ahoges, curly hair, girls in sailor clothes, blazers, judougis, kyuudougis, kindergarden nurses, maids, policewomen, witches, shrine maidens, nuns, military women, secretaries, lolis, shotas, tsunderes, cheerleaders, stewardesses, waitresses, Goth girls wearing black, Goth girls wearing white, girls in China dresses, frail girls, albino girls, fantasists, girls with split personalities, queens, princesses, thigh-high socks, garter belts, girls who crossdress as guys, meganekkos, girls who wear an eye-patch, girls who wear bandages, girls in school swimsuits, one-piece swimsuits, bikinis, V-shaped bikinis, bikinis that barely cover anything, youkais, ghosts, kemonomimi girls etc. Any female is within my area of acceptance".

Touma: "At least one of them isn't a female right?".
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 12:55   Link #42
Ashaman

Yeah, the Shota's. Unless he means he likes Shota-cons?
Old 2010-10-14, 19:32   Link #43
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol shota...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 20:16   Link #44
outerelf

The very recent episode 2:

Stiyl: *Completely seirously and with a straight face* That's right. I'm sorry, but... you've run out of time to be a maid. Same goes for him.
Old 2010-10-17, 09:41   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Episode 2:

Touma: “Erm… Maika, don’t worry. The culprit should be a friend of Index's and mine, so don’t worry…”

Maika: “The cul… culprit is a friend? Then isn’t the motive because of twisted love?”

Touma: “Ah, erm… It isn’t really that sort of thing… though it’s true that this twisted love may exist…”

@_@

(They cut out Touma's response )
Old 2010-10-17, 10:24   Link #46
tsunade666

right I was waiting for that in the anime but it didn't get to that point
Old 2010-10-17, 13:38   Link #47
arkblazer

Just when you though accel got all nice and tamed; he got a pretty badass moment in the last part of volume 22.

"This is not, a negotiation. It is not a suggestion, not a trade, not a petition, not an agreement, not a compromise, not a surrender."

"This is my victory march, you stupid bastards."
arkblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 13:45   Link #48
gaboratamer

EP 14:
Touma:"Grit your teeth well, 'Strongest one'. My Weakest attack... might shake you up a little!"
gaboratamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 14:27   Link #49
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Speaking of volume 22, "I wanted to be with you forever, too." was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

Quote:
"This is not, a negotiation. It is not a suggestion, not a trade, not a petition, not an agreement, not a compromise, not a surrender."

"This is my victory march, you stupid bastards."
Badass Accel is badass.
Old 2010-10-17, 14:52   Link #50
arkblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Speaking of volume 22, "I wanted to be with you forever, too." was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.
yeah, my eyes got all watery when i read that ;_;
arkblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 21:58   Link #51
Miraluka
Banned

I was crying tears of joy when Accelerator declared his victory march.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 10:55   Link #52
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I find this just weird, from Index:

"Then let Touma be the maid! Then I can call Touma to play with me!"
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 18:27   Link #53
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Chapter 37 of the Index manga, Touma's remark when Index says school life is fun:

Touma: "No no no. School is never fun. School is boring classes and hellish exams."

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 22:39   Link #54
outerelf

Railgun manga:

Mikoto: *mutter* 'It doesn't matter who helped, right?'
Store Owner: Pardon?
Mikoto: *kicks door* Stop pretending being cool, will you!!! Nevertheless, why just me?! This pisses me offf-!! Just 'cause he did me a favor, he gets all conceited!
Touma: .......... Why do I sense this intense, yet unreasonable, grievance...?
Old 2010-10-19, 17:47   Link #55
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Spoiler for Reponse to Light Novel Quotes:
Old 2010-10-19, 22:53   Link #56
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
This has probably been overused, but honestly I hear it and I begin to laugh.

Aogami: "Haaa, you're too naive, Kami-yan. I have a wide range of acceptance when it comes to women, not just including fallen female main characters, but also includes foster sisters, foster mother, foster daughter, twins, widows, senpais, kouhais, same-class classmates, teachers, childhood-friends, ojou-samas, blondes, brunettes, brown-haired, silver-haired, long-haired, medium-length haired, short-haired, girls wearing bobby pins, wavy hair, twin-tails, pony tails, one-sided pony tails, twin braids, ahoges, curly hair, girls in sailor clothes, blazers, judougis, kyuudougis, kindergarden nurses, maids, policewomen, witches, shrine maidens, nuns, military women, secretaries, lolis, shotas, tsunderes, cheerleaders, stewardesses, waitresses, Goth girls wearing black, Goth girls wearing white, girls in China dresses, frail girls, albino girls, fantasists, girls with split personalities, queens, princesses, thigh-high socks, garter belts, girls who crossdress as guys, meganekkos, girls who wear an eye-patch, girls who wear bandages, girls in school swimsuits, one-piece swimsuits, bikinis, V-shaped bikinis, bikinis that barely cover anything, youkais, ghosts, kemonomimi girls etc. Any female is within my area of acceptance".

Touma: "At least one of them isn't a female right?".
Lol Aogami
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 02:17   Link #57
Flere821
Lurker

Shiage: "If what's on the line is protecting those most important to you, things no matter how terrible can be done for that goal. That is the truth. So now I'll let you see just how cruel humanity can be."

Towards ITEM's backer that came after him, Mugino and Rikou in Russia.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 03:27   Link #58
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ep3

"Hey... Couldn't we at least decide on some signal before you escape?!"
Old 2010-10-30, 21:14   Link #59
outerelf

Volume 20 Chapter 4:

Those things didn’t matter.

The source of his terror isn’t those superfluous theories.

What is most important right now is, ‘the most terrifying enemy’ is closing in.

At this time, Accelerator remembered something.

Before, in the cargo holding area fighting the SISTERs during the ‘Experiment’, the same kind of clash happened.

Isn’t the most terrifying thing about that teenager being that he never gives up, and stands with his own two feet under circumstances where that cannot possibly happen?

“Just choose already…”

The Level 0, just like back then in the blood-covered cargo holding area, charged towards the Academy City’s strongest esper. “Do you want to keep protecting with your hands? Or do you want to give it all to someone else and run away? Or do you want me to give you a hand in choosing!!”

Poor Accel- the most terrifying being for him is Touma, yet he hero worships him like no other XD
Old 2010-11-03, 02:56   Link #60
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Spoiler for Kuroko and Uiharu: