Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-02, 01:35   Link #181
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
That's true.
But the author could always use one of these other 4 options.

Option 1 Teiichi diees because of the curse or for some reason. He and Yuuko become the pair of ghosts that haunt the school creating a new mystery/s.

Option 2Yuuko comes to life ( for some reason.)once all the mysteries have been solved.

Option 3 Kirie and Yuuko share the body for some reason

Option 4 Once solved the mysteries Yuuko gets a new chance of life in her time and meets an ancestor of Teiichi which is the same as him .
While in the present Teiichi and Kirie become a couple. (After some time of course)
And in the end we discover that Kirie is Yuuko reincarnated

But I sincerely feel that in the end Yuuko will moved on and Teiichi and Kirie will become a couple.
Especially after I saw that Kirie with long hair is almostthe perfect copy of Yuuko (well give her another few years of course).
Gives new meaning to grandaunt fetish.....

And option 4......will be like hey it's just 50+ years and we're together again, talk about fast

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-01-02 at 02:12.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:11   Link #182
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Wonder why Grandma's so upset with Yuuko....may be possible she was the one who caused her death?

Does anyone else find Kirie to be kinda annoying at times? It's not like you can just go around erasing people who exist even if they are dead on your own will like that....
Old 2012-01-06, 11:34   Link #183
yuzen003

I really don't like the idea of Teiichi and Kirie, it would seem like a replacement goldfish situation since he already chose the Yuuko route. It might be the most realistic end considering Yuuko is dead and all, but I'd still be pretty disappointed.

It may just be a sensative subject for the grandmother, I know I'd be pretty unhappy if someone killed my sister and got away with it for 50+ years even if it was able to stop a plague or whatever the real reason Yuuko was sacrificed.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:54   Link #184
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
I really don't like the idea of Teiichi and Kirie, it would seem like a replacement goldfish situation since he already chose the Yuuko route. It might be the most realistic end considering Yuuko is dead and all, but I'd still be pretty disappointed.
Although it not seems so, I agree with you here. It's just that for some reason I feel that will end that way ... but I hope I wrong though.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:31   Link #185
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

It may just be a sensative subject for the grandmother, I know I'd be pretty unhappy if someone killed my sister and got away with it for 50+ years even if it was able to stop a plague or whatever the real reason Yuuko was sacrificed.
But she's one of the school directors now you'd think with such a status and if she really were unhappy she could go to the government authorities and all since human sacrifice today is well....murder....
Old 2012-01-06, 23:17   Link #186
yuzen003

There really isn't enough information to be able to make a good guess at the moment. It could be she was involved or caused Yuuko's sacrifice, it could be equally be a case of survivors guilt and she feels ashamed that she lived while her sister died (she may have been ill with the plague and was cured following Yuuko's death or originally chosen to be the sarcrifice), or some other unknown cause. Everything is equally plausible at this time.
Old 2012-01-07, 12:37   Link #187
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Just read chap 29 and 30

Spoiler:

Okay confirmed.....Kirie needs a good lesson in judo throwing.....from orbit....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-02-24 at 23:21.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 20:09   Link #188
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Kirie was a real mean bitch in the ch 30. It wasnt like she was lying from her standpoint she however told those things in a very rude manner as if trying to break Yuuko.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 20:32   Link #189
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's because she obviously was....
Old 2012-01-15, 11:42   Link #190
Kobayashimaru

Cosmic Eagle could you tell me do you buy manga in japan or you have seen raws on the internet?

What do you all think how many chapters do we still have till the end?

Is this manga published weekly or monthly in japan ?
Kobayashimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 11:56   Link #191
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Monthly...

Can't say for sure how much to the end but it's nearing the climax to be sure...

Also, don't ask me for raw here.

Yes I bought all volumes 1-5 from Kino...
Old 2012-01-20, 02:47   Link #192
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Update from Maigo, two chapters released.
Old 2012-01-20, 03:01   Link #193
Kyouka
Is Here

2 chapters 1 day 1 night gogo maigo scans!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 07:44   Link #194
HasuMasu
*Artist

Just read the last 2 chapters and I have to admit, that color page speaks the truth.

The day Yuko-san takes over the world of anime is nigh, comrades.
Old 2012-01-20, 08:21   Link #195
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Yeah right Kirie
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 10:14   Link #196
yuzen003

Just read 29 and 30 and I agree Kirie was pretty mean, but could she, perhaps unintentionally, be pushing Yuuko to stop hiding and do something? Either spend as much time with Teiichi as possible because their time together is finite so they need to make the most of it while they can or accept her past and see what happens? Throwing out a theory but maybe the reason she can't follow him at this point is because Shadow Yuuko is still in the school and the 2 halves are tethered to each other so if they reunite she may be able to leave.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:12   Link #197
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Awesome double-feature. I like where this is going, we have some real challenges for our characters. And challenges that aren't used in every single manga out there, lol.

And I sure hope Silver Link doesn't fail Maybe.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:37   Link #198
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Just read 29 and 30 and I agree Kirie was pretty mean, but could she, perhaps unintentionally, be pushing Yuuko to stop hiding and do something? Either spend as much time with Teiichi as possible because their time together is finite so they need to make the most of it while they can or accept her past and see what happens? Throwing out a theory but maybe the reason she can't follow him at this point is because Shadow Yuuko is still in the school and the 2 halves are tethered to each other so if they reunite she may be able to leave.
Or it could be because she was sacrificed to the god of that particular area....

If Kirie is actually trying to help then it would be quite surprising indeed.....I mean, when was the last time she displayed goodwill towards Yuuko? Especially when her grandma and the locked room come into the picture...
Old 2012-01-22, 11:47   Link #199
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
If Kirie is actually trying to help then it would be quite surprising indeed.....I mean, when was the last time she displayed goodwill towards Yuuko? Especially when her grandma and the locked room come into the picture...
Not to mention she's jealous of Yuuko and Niiya. They did well casting Kitamura Eri as her for the anime.
Old 2012-01-22, 12:06   Link #200
yuzen003

I wouldn't say she's really trying to help, but given the current situation where Yuuko is avoiding Teiichi and can't face her past Kirie's abrasive comments and attitude may be helping nudge Yuuko towards a positive action.

Tags
ecchi, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural