AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2017-02-06, 06:53   Link #61
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Goku doesn't get a tribute. All Goku does is train and fight strong enemies. Natsu has his family to care for, which is as important as Luffy's crew - Goku is completely unbound, unless we see him as Earth's defender (which is as impersonal as it can be).

Quote:
And who has talked his opponents to death in a shonen manga, like you say. Luffy?
Naruto, spawning his infamous talk no jutsu that defeats enemies who are leagues above him.

Oh, and just to be clear, Natsu has eaten unrefined magic crystals that were basically poison, as well as dark flames that could totally kill him, endured impossible pain to power up and proceeded to 1v2 a tag team with much deeper comprehension of DS magic than himself...and afterwards defeated a god with ONEPUUUUUNCH!, so he doesn't really fall into the weaksauce category.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 18:40   Link #62
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Oh, and just to be clear, Natsu has eaten unrefined magic crystals that were basically poison, as well as dark flames that could totally kill him, endured impossible pain to power up and proceeded to 1v2 a tag team with much deeper comprehension of DS magic than himself...and afterwards defeated a god with ONEPUUUUUNCH!, so he doesn't really fall into the weaksauce category.
Yeah. Zeref and Igneel pretty much admit Natsu was born and raised to be OP. Doesn't make him very interesting, but I can't say I hate him, either.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character discussion