AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-28, 14:42   Link #4101
coded321
He Who Games

You ever think raynare is somehow going to come back, as a way to screw with issei?
Old 2014-03-28, 14:54   Link #4102
Tbolt

No, but if she did she would be killed on sight.
Old 2014-03-28, 15:22   Link #4103
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
No, but if she did she would be killed on sight.
Totally Agree

Besides, how would she come back? and why?
She wasn't very strong to begin with.
Old 2014-03-28, 15:25   Link #4104
Tbolt

The girls would rip her apart with their bare hands.
Old 2014-03-28, 16:08   Link #4105
Reyess

reynare could come back - but there is a big problem

Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented -> he could go berserk and destroy the entire city

Reynares order -> give Issei a wonderful last week with a beautiful girlfriend and a date -> then take his life

all planned by Azazel

- Issei and the girls are okay with this (volume 4) they are happy that they met Issei and are together with him

BUT
the big problem is the thing with Asia
- she acted on her own
- gave Asia pain and killed her

so if she would come back she would be instant killed by Issei and the others or go to the place were kokabiel is.
Old 2014-03-28, 16:31   Link #4106
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyess View Post
reynare could come back - but there is a big problem

Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented -> he could go berserk and destroy the entire city

Reynares order -> give Issei a wonderful last week with a beautiful girlfriend and a date -> then take his life

all planned by Azazel

- Issei and the girls are okay with this (volume 4) they are happy that they met Issei and are together with him

BUT
the big problem is the thing with Asia
- she acted on her own
- gave Asia pain and killed her

so if she would come back she would be instant killed by Issei and the others or go to the place were kokabiel is.
Strange, I was under the impression they were just ordered to watch Ise, and they took it upon themselves to kill him in an attempt to impress Azazel.
Old 2014-03-28, 16:33   Link #4107
Poodicus
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyess View Post
Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented
Actually, Azazel gave her the mission of just watching him, not killing him. It's one of the reasons why Azazel feels so guilty for Issei becoming a devil, because had he not sent Raynare, chances are he would have just lived his life as a normal human.
Old 2014-03-28, 16:35   Link #4108
Moeterum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
I don't think so, I mean, Kiba has Tsubaki.

And the term for Kiba would be "Fraternal Love" (I hope is this and not the other kind)
But he doesn't seem to have the same feelings for her won't you say?

And... I'm pretty sure it's more than just "Fraternal Love", it seems to me that he's in love with him.

You see I'm Bi so while I watch it mostly for the fanservice with the girls I still LOVE the BL hints and wants Issei and Kiba to be together as well. I understand why some people be against it but I'm obviously all for it
Old 2014-03-28, 16:40   Link #4109
Reyess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
Actually, Azazel gave her the mission of just watching him, not killing him. It's one of the reasons why Azazel feels so guilty for Issei becoming a devil, because had he not sent Raynare, chances are he would have just lived his life as a normal human.
it could be like

"Reynare watch over this boy Issei. We have information that he has perhaps a very strong sacred gear. That would be okay but he is really untalented so IF its true please kill him"

Reynare story plot in the future
Rizezvim used the holy grail to bring her back and power her up (12 wings)
Fight vs Issei
Asia decided to forgive her and protect her -> Balance Break(first time) -> something like a barrier -> Reynare is saved -> whats after that - >
Old 2014-03-28, 17:40   Link #4110
DocBernax2814

By the way, are Tsubaki and Saji the only ones with SG in Sona peerage? (Real ones that is)
Old 2014-03-28, 18:28   Link #4111
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Question, in which volume\life akeno acts as an total M for issei? Not the one when she teases him, but when shes totally submissive
Old 2014-03-28, 18:28   Link #4112
saw2097

Does anyone else think we will get to a point where politicians start trying to use Ise for their own gain?

He has the Boosted Gear, is a hero, is connected to the current Lucifer and to the Kyuubi queen, and he is rapidly gaining the respect of any that has anything to do with the supernatural.

And all of the children of the Underworld look up to him.

Whoever controls him or gets him as an ally would have a serious asset.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:32   Link #4113
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Does anyone else think we will get to a point where politicians start trying to use Ise for their own gain?

He has the Boosted Gear, is a hero, is connected to the current Lucifer and to the Kyuubi queen, and he is rapidly gaining the respect of any that has anything to do with the supernatural.

And all of the children of the Underworld look up to him.

Whoever controls him or gets him as an ally would have a serious asset.
But you know the maous and the gremory will prevent that

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-28 at 20:15.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:37   Link #4114
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
But you know the maous and the gremory will prevent Thayer
Well yeah, but you think someone might have actually considered it, and the thing about the ambitious is that they will do anything to further their agenda.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:39   Link #4115
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Question, in which volume\life akeno acts as an total M for issei? Not the one when she teases him, but when shes totally submissive
that would be volume 7 when she goes on a date with issei and there's a few more moments in there.

@saw2097: how i foresee that going.

step 1 : some politicians contact issei behind the scene's since they wanna get in his good graces.
issei doesn't care politicians get angry and threaten his girls for cooperation.

step 2: they get killed by issei while sirzechs and grayfia help out in a behind the scenes massacre.
Old 2014-03-28, 19:53   Link #4116
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
that would be volume 7 when she goes on a date with issei and there's a few more moments in there.

step 1 : some politicians contact issei behind the scene's since they wanna get in his good graces.
issei doesn't care politicians get angry and threaten his girls for cooperation.

step 2: they get killed by issei while sirzechs and grayfia help out in a behind the scenes massacre.
Politics, what a mess.
Old 2014-03-28, 20:16   Link #4117
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post

The harem + traps aren't that weak either if they blackmailing issei using the harem or trap. They will obliterated them without issei doing a thing
Old 2014-03-28, 20:39   Link #4118
G147

The top brass doesn't have to threaten Issei or anything, they can just put some political pressure on Sirzechs and the Gremory, problem solved. Though the top brass Devils doesn't care much about Issei because he's not a Pure-blooded Devil.
Old 2014-03-28, 20:52   Link #4119
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

but can we consider issei as pure blood dragon due too Great Red, Ophis and ddraig intervention when he is almost close to death or still Human/Dragon Hybrid?
Old 2014-03-28, 21:04   Link #4120
G147

Well if it's just the body, then yes. Though right now Issei is a Devil, so he isn't a Dragon anymore.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life