AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-28, 14:42   Link #4101
coded321
He Who Games
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: the virtual world
You ever think raynare is somehow going to come back, as a way to screw with issei?
coded321 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 14:54   Link #4102
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
No, but if she did she would be killed on sight.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 15:22   Link #4103
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
No, but if she did she would be killed on sight.
Totally Agree

Besides, how would she come back? and why?
She wasn't very strong to begin with.
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 15:25   Link #4104
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
The girls would rip her apart with their bare hands.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 16:08   Link #4105
Reyess
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
reynare could come back - but there is a big problem

Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented -> he could go berserk and destroy the entire city

Reynares order -> give Issei a wonderful last week with a beautiful girlfriend and a date -> then take his life

all planned by Azazel

- Issei and the girls are okay with this (volume 4) they are happy that they met Issei and are together with him

BUT
the big problem is the thing with Asia
- she acted on her own
- gave Asia pain and killed her

so if she would come back she would be instant killed by Issei and the others or go to the place were kokabiel is.
Reyess is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 16:31   Link #4106
saw2097
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyess View Post
reynare could come back - but there is a big problem

Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented -> he could go berserk and destroy the entire city

Reynares order -> give Issei a wonderful last week with a beautiful girlfriend and a date -> then take his life

all planned by Azazel

- Issei and the girls are okay with this (volume 4) they are happy that they met Issei and are together with him

BUT
the big problem is the thing with Asia
- she acted on her own
- gave Asia pain and killed her

so if she would come back she would be instant killed by Issei and the others or go to the place were kokabiel is.
Strange, I was under the impression they were just ordered to watch Ise, and they took it upon themselves to kill him in an attempt to impress Azazel.
saw2097 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 16:33   Link #4107
Poodicus
The One and Only
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyess View Post
Azazel gave her the job to kill issei cause he had a very strong sacred gear and is untalented
Actually, Azazel gave her the mission of just watching him, not killing him. It's one of the reasons why Azazel feels so guilty for Issei becoming a devil, because had he not sent Raynare, chances are he would have just lived his life as a normal human.
Poodicus is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 16:35   Link #4108
Moeterum
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
I don't think so, I mean, Kiba has Tsubaki.

And the term for Kiba would be "Fraternal Love" (I hope is this and not the other kind)
But he doesn't seem to have the same feelings for her won't you say?

And... I'm pretty sure it's more than just "Fraternal Love", it seems to me that he's in love with him.

You see I'm Bi so while I watch it mostly for the fanservice with the girls I still LOVE the BL hints and wants Issei and Kiba to be together as well. I understand why some people be against it but I'm obviously all for it
Moeterum is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 16:40   Link #4109
Reyess
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
Actually, Azazel gave her the mission of just watching him, not killing him. It's one of the reasons why Azazel feels so guilty for Issei becoming a devil, because had he not sent Raynare, chances are he would have just lived his life as a normal human.
it could be like

"Reynare watch over this boy Issei. We have information that he has perhaps a very strong sacred gear. That would be okay but he is really untalented so IF its true please kill him"


Reynare story plot in the future
Rizezvim used the holy grail to bring her back and power her up (12 wings)
Fight vs Issei
Asia decided to forgive her and protect her -> Balance Break(first time) -> something like a barrier -> Reynare is saved -> whats after that - >
Reyess is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 17:40   Link #4110
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
By the way, are Tsubaki and Saji the only ones with SG in Sona peerage? (Real ones that is)
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 18:28   Link #4111
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
Question, in which volume\life akeno acts as an total M for issei? Not the one when she teases him, but when shes totally submissive
__________________
DOmus is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 18:28   Link #4112
saw2097
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Does anyone else think we will get to a point where politicians start trying to use Ise for their own gain?

He has the Boosted Gear, is a hero, is connected to the current Lucifer and to the Kyuubi queen, and he is rapidly gaining the respect of any that has anything to do with the supernatural.

And all of the children of the Underworld look up to him.

Whoever controls him or gets him as an ally would have a serious asset.
saw2097 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 18:32   Link #4113
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Does anyone else think we will get to a point where politicians start trying to use Ise for their own gain?

He has the Boosted Gear, is a hero, is connected to the current Lucifer and to the Kyuubi queen, and he is rapidly gaining the respect of any that has anything to do with the supernatural.

And all of the children of the Underworld look up to him.

Whoever controls him or gets him as an ally would have a serious asset.
But you know the maous and the gremory will prevent that
__________________

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-28 at 20:15.
kusabireika is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 18:37   Link #4114
saw2097
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
But you know the maous and the gremory will prevent Thayer
Well yeah, but you think someone might have actually considered it, and the thing about the ambitious is that they will do anything to further their agenda.
saw2097 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 18:39   Link #4115
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Question, in which volume\life akeno acts as an total M for issei? Not the one when she teases him, but when shes totally submissive
that would be volume 7 when she goes on a date with issei and there's a few more moments in there.

@saw2097: how i foresee that going.

step 1 : some politicians contact issei behind the scene's since they wanna get in his good graces.
issei doesn't care politicians get angry and threaten his girls for cooperation.

step 2: they get killed by issei while sirzechs and grayfia help out in a behind the scenes massacre.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 19:53   Link #4116
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
that would be volume 7 when she goes on a date with issei and there's a few more moments in there.

@saw2097: how i foresee that going.

step 1 : some politicians contact issei behind the scene's since they wanna get in his good graces.
issei doesn't care politicians get angry and threaten his girls for cooperation.

step 2: they get killed by issei while sirzechs and grayfia help out in a behind the scenes massacre.
Politics, what a mess.
DocBernax2814 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 20:16   Link #4117
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
that would be volume 7 when she goes on a date with issei and there's a few more moments in there.

@saw2097: how i foresee that going.

step 1 : some politicians contact issei behind the scene's since they wanna get in his good graces.
issei doesn't care politicians get angry and threaten his girls for cooperation.

step 2: they get killed by issei while sirzechs and grayfia help out in a behind the scenes massacre.
The harem + traps aren't that weak either if they blackmailing issei using the harem or trap. They will obliterated them without issei doing a thing
__________________
kusabireika is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 20:39   Link #4118
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
The top brass doesn't have to threaten Issei or anything, they can just put some political pressure on Sirzechs and the Gremory, problem solved. Though the top brass Devils doesn't care much about Issei because he's not a Pure-blooded Devil.
G147 is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 20:52   Link #4119
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
but can we consider issei as pure blood dragon due too Great Red, Ophis and ddraig intervention when he is almost close to death or still Human/Dragon Hybrid?
__________________
kusabireika is offline  
Old 2014-03-28, 21:04   Link #4120
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Well if it's just the body, then yes. Though right now Issei is a Devil, so he isn't a Dragon anymore.
G147 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.