AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-04-12, 22:40   Link #281
Key Board
Carbon

so they're not childhood friends
they just had a childhood promise
also Kill T team confirmed for husband and wife OTP
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 22:43   Link #282
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
so they're not childhood friends
they just had a childhood promise
also Kill T team confirmed for husband and wife OTP
Yes, which is good cuz I hold a absolute hatred of "childhood" friend.
Old 2014-04-12, 22:46   Link #283
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
The series does seem promising. The music is good and the characters are good.

Not sure what's going on with the story that much but still seems really interesting.
Currently the plot is that the Ark faction wants to organise an evacuation of Earth that would involve only those he deem worthy, thus "cleanse" all the undesirables and he would lead the surviving humans as the chosen ones.

Note that this is a 2 cour show so it is likely the guy isn't the last boss. Hence, it is possible he would be defeated by ep 12 and we will see the real alien threat after that.
Old 2014-04-12, 22:58   Link #284
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Libido is Orgone too. The desire to mate and reproduce is the Libido described by Freud, which lead to the theory of Orgone. So you might joke, but sexual attraction is clearly a part of all this.
You're right.

More than likely the reason why Teppei couldn't activate Hana's Livlaster gun is because those helmets held their sexual attraction back
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 23:08   Link #285
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You're right.

More than likely the reason why Teppei couldn't activate Hana's Livlaster gun is because those helmets held their sexual attraction back
Much simpler than that. The warden had broken their will, deliberately trying to make them obedient. And then they wondered why the planned pilots were useless.

They didn't realise that without will, there is no Orgone.
Old 2014-04-13, 00:14   Link #286
MCAL

Perhaps this show will have one word I can laugh at an episode. Last week, it was Kiltgang. This week it was Boomerang.

This episode was decent too, but damn, they are really bombarding us with all sorts of terms and plot points. It's gonna be a struggle trying to keep it all straight.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 04:43   Link #287
Jarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Perhaps this show will have one word I can laugh at an episode. Last week, it was Kiltgang. This week it was Boomerang.
Yeah. "I just wanted to show her my boomerang."
Jarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 04:44   Link #288
Moeterum

It's great to hear Hiroshi Kamiya mumbling "Daichi!" in his cute sexy voice again (like he did in Devil Survivor 2 ).

I hope for some BL. Come on show give me some! :P
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 04:47   Link #289
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeterum View Post
It's great to hear Hiroshi Kamiya mumbling "Daichi!" in his cute sexy voice again (like he did in Devil Survivor 2 ).

I hope for some BL. Come on show give me some! :P
I think it is highly possible we get some sequence of Daichi firing his libido into Teppei so Teppei can transform. Assuming Teppei really is one of the KTG.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 04:56   Link #290
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
The final episode will deal with the attack en-masse of alien forces... a Kiltgang-Bang .

Also, to those who hope for BL: Daichi clearly is into Hana. After showing her his boomerang, he should take responsibility! That's not stuff you do lightly you know .
Though if she's okay with it, I'm pretty sure he has enough bullets in that gun for both of them. They could go for a threeso... a gattai, y'know.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 05:42   Link #291
Moeterum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
The final episode will deal with the attack en-masse of alien forces... a Kiltgang-Bang .

Also, to those who hope for BL: Daichi clearly is into Hana. After showing her his boomerang, he should take responsibility! That's not stuff you do lightly you know .
Though if she's okay with it, I'm pretty sure he has enough bullets in that gun for both of them. They could go for a threeso... a gattai, y'know.
You're forgetting he showed his boomerang to Teppei too? In fact he showed it to him BEFORE he showed it to her and even when he wanted to show it to her he wanted Teppei to tag along as well...

So... yeah. That makes me think he likes them both
Old 2014-04-13, 06:02   Link #292
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
You're forgetting he showed his boomerang to Teppei too? In fact he showed it to him BEFORE he showed it to her and even when he wanted to show it to her he wanted Teppei to tag along as well...

True... lots of "summers he can't forget", there .

Old 2014-04-13, 06:26   Link #293
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Don't know what the deal is with the glasses dickhead and why he's so untouchable but that was another very enjoyable episode. I loved how Daichi managed to deal with the situation and I loved how the episode switched to various characters to show just how many cards are in play and the situation on the ground (and in space) is moving fluidly. Great stuff.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 06:40   Link #294
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Didn't he let Teppei handle his boomerang for a bit?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 06:49   Link #295
Moeterum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Didn't he let Teppei handle his boomerang for a bit?
Yeah, and it seemed like Teppei REALLY enjoyed touching Daichi's boomerang and vice versa
Old 2014-04-13, 07:02   Link #296
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Yeah, and it seemed like Teppei REALLY enjoyed touching Daichi's boomerang and vice versa
Well, he made a rainbow for him. And was very surprised.

Though now he made a MUCH BIGGER rainbow! So maybe Daichi should be jealous, something fishy is going on .

Old 2014-04-13, 07:32   Link #297
EroKing

Old 2014-04-13, 07:40   Link #298
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well, with so many sex and BL jokes, it seems that I'm watching Star Driver all over again!

But anyways, I wonder if Salty Dog would just leave Daichi and his friends alone? They're such jerkasses that Teppei couldn't pilot the Earth Engine because... Y'know, lost the will to fight.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 12:56   Link #299
Key Board
Carbon

maybe he is secretly part of the Ark faction, and is trying to sabotage this

plot twist!
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 13:47   Link #300
Galaxian

Heavily reminded of Eureka 7 when I'm watching this. I still love it though.

I like that the Earth Engine looks like an old anime mecha design that has been updated.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action