AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 02:30   Link #9701
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva did teleport Lector out of the way just to awaken Sting's killer instinct. She wants to know that, in order to stay on top, Sabertooth must be willing to do whatever it takes, even kill, hell, you saw what she did to Lucy in the water sphere, there's no doubt in my mind that at least she (don't know if Orga and Rufus) has no problem with killing in order to achieve her goal. She really IS Fairy Tail's Juri from Street Fighter.

And now to lighten the mood.

Genma: *towards Lector*Messatsu! UUOOOOOAAAAARGH! (Lector Defeated)
Sting: SHINKUUUUUUUUUUUU (Or should it be Shin?) HADOUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEEEEEEEEN! (Genma Defeated)
Sting: I HAVE SURPASSED, THE SATSUIN NO HADOU!
Minerva: good...
Old 2012-09-21, 02:30   Link #9702
ReinhartX

that scene reminds me of star wars somehow.....its like minerva playing the role of the sith lord and making sting losing his anger

other than minerva im more annoyed at how all rufus and orga can do is sit behind everything and smile
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 02:32   Link #9703
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
that scene reminds me of star wars somehow.....its like minerva playing the role of the sith lord and making sting losing his anger

other than minerva im more annoyed at how all rufus and orga can do is sit behind everything and smile
Betcha Minerva promised them some action if they cooperated, that whore>.>.
Old 2012-09-21, 02:57   Link #9704
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Well... DAMN! So much for "I don't care about friendship".
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 03:56   Link #9705
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So much for strongest guild, their leader is crap...not to mention, MUTINY! I bet Rufus is just as bad as they come, not sure about Orga just yet.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 04:11   Link #9706
classic

Pretty lame chapter for anniversary...
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 05:09   Link #9707
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Pretty lame chapter for anniversary...
I'm guessing you were expecting hooded girl identity revealed? You have to remember the chart shown on chapter 298. We probably won't see who she is until day 7, that IS the destined day after all.
Old 2012-09-21, 05:27   Link #9708
DeadBonesDooM

Lector *sob*.
That bastard had it coming (guild master of saber tooth)
Old 2012-09-21, 05:29   Link #9709
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hopefully this times it will be a real dead... I don't hate Lector but his dead will boost up this arc's tension...

I'm more interested in Dragon Grave... so this arc has something to do with Dragon Slayer Trio... I approve it! xD
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 06:25   Link #9710
classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm guessing you were expecting hooded girl identity revealed? You have to remember the chart shown on chapter 298. We probably won't see who she is until day 7, that IS the destined day after all.
So why then spend 2 chapters to write some offstory crap?
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 06:29   Link #9711
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Omg the lightning on the tip of his tail... priceless
Laxus is officially a Raichu.
Old 2012-09-21, 06:36   Link #9712
n0m@n
C-Z

Maybe its the future Lucy?
It seems like its a character already shown/introduced in the series.
Old 2012-09-21, 06:38   Link #9713
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
So why then spend 2 chapters to write some offstory crap?
To develop the characters, by showing their last peaceful / cheerful / funny moments before everything goes to hell.

I think that has been Mashima's reason for doing those two side story chapters, before the current one.

After all, I believe that, after this whole Eclipse project occurs, things will get a little more serious, and we won't have much funny / fan service chapters for some time.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 06:48   Link #9714
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Maybe its the future Lucy?
It seems like its a character already shown/introduced in the series.
I don't know, maybe it's future Levy and she got her right hand ripped off...

But I think we can agree that it's someone from future. And I fonder how things will go now that at least Jellal knows about whats going on...

And to those who said Natsu can't beat Gemma... *reads chapter 300* Bitch please.
Old 2012-09-21, 07:25   Link #9715
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I don't know, maybe it's future Levy and she got her right hand ripped off...

But I think we can agree that it's someone from future. And I fonder how things will go now that at least Jellal knows about whats going on...

And to those who said Natsu can't beat Gemma... *reads chapter 300* Bitch please.
Yea natsu most likely would have killed Gemma if he wanted too. If they killed Happy when that bitch had him in her arms, the entire guild woulda been ash.
Old 2012-09-21, 07:33   Link #9716
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Interesting. Genma was that weak? I expected more from him, at least being able to take or anticipate an attack. He didn't even know the cats were in the guild, either? Minerva is also smiling too much, considering what has happened, so she has something up her sleeve.

And Wendy will attempt to talk to dead dragons next chapter? I'm kinda confused as to why she thought Milky Way was an attack spell all this time.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 07:33   Link #9717
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Eh, the main thing that stuck in my head most of the chapter was "Oh shit, they killed the cat!" and I never even liked that Exceed...

And yea, this pretty much confirms it...had Minerva not saved her father Natsu would have kicked his ass. Sting and Rogue were both beaten at max power by a Natsu that didn't even use lightning or dragon force...I really do want to know what would have happened if Minerva killed Happy, cause I doubt Natsu wouldn't snap and go full power on everything that moved...and imagine the guild's reaction too, Happy is family like every other guild mate.

As for the girl...yea I still like the future theory but now I dunno if it is maybe Lucy or Levy but either way...someone lost an arm xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 07:59   Link #9718
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Just checked, but future girl to be Levy is ruled out. Cause she still had her right arm remember?
Old 2012-09-21, 08:38   Link #9719
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Just checked, but future girl to be Levy is ruled out. Cause she still had her right arm remember?
Her cheecks where also scarred...

The only other female in the series who writes is Lucy, though Evergreen can break Frieds runes.

Anyways, if it is Lucy then it's most likely she is future Lucy who learned the one magic and upon learning it mastered arc of time and went back into the past to fix it (just like Ultear had planned but for more psycho reasons). Now the Eclipse plan cant be stopped seemingly but that doesnt mean future Lucy can't activate it in another manner. Hiro Mashima's last series Rave had a similar plot angle where a future character came back through time and told everyone they should have died if history went the way it happened the first time... so FT doing the same is very likely due to the huge amount of stuff he already borrowed from it.

Now just to throw it out there Milky Way is about to be used to speak to the dead dragons but Lucy and Gray are there too... so it begs the question will we meet a none dragon ghost/spirit too, like Lucy's mother Layla who will tell her more about the one magic.
Old 2012-09-21, 09:00   Link #9720
Simonsy

Well I have no complaints on the chapter, it was a decent chapter, BUT for 300 it was kind of underwhelming

The color pages were nothing special and probably my least favorite color pages he has ever done. And there was no big shocker reveal or reveal of any kind really. I don't see the guild's daughter being behind something or the cat dying as major events worthy of 300.

Thus not really seeing why the need for waiting on releasing this chapter 300. Not that I didn't enjoy 298 and 299, just seems like he was making 300 something epic and he didn't

Again nothing wrong with chapter, just didn't reach hype i guess. Actually I feel like 297 would have made a cooler 300 than this.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen