AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-16, 00:56   Link #661
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Turns out lv.120 HELL is pretty okay for me too.
A team of Lan chan, Limited Katrina, Altair, and Yoa+Charlotta on backrow does very well.
I don't even need to bring any damage cut stones.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 01:27   Link #662
Shadow5YA

Not sure how I feel about this off element damage cut mechanic...

on one hand, I guess it's one way to "balance" the elements, but on the other hand it makes it very difficult to play the game unless you are already playing the Avatar and have a functional team for each element in the first place.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 02:29   Link #663
LucchanDakedo
Rafuuu ~~!

Ughhh, I know how that feels ....

I don't even have any dark characters except that R bandage man till now

PS

Are there friendly english crew that you can recommend? Rank 83 Light/Water here
LucchanDakedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 05:57   Link #664
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well, I had to pay a little but I managed to get summer Beatrix.

....actually I was trying to get summer Zoe but ended up getting Beatrix instead. Go figure. Anyway, still a good character to get.

I wonder who I should replace to put her in my fire parties.....Claris comes to mind first, at least for Tiamat Magna farming. Sine she only provides support and I can put armor break on DF, and I just burn through Taiamt's HP with Percival, now Beatrix's 2nd ability, and finish it off with Zeta's break boost+ougi.
But I wonder who I should replace in my other parties? Yuel's a great multi-attacker, Percival doesn't multi-attack as much but brings great damage to the table, and def down + Overdrive reduction opens up my EX ability on DF and Superstar for something other than armor break of miserable mist. Hmmm........
Old 2017-02-16, 07:14   Link #665
LucchanDakedo
Rafuuu ~~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, I had to pay a little but I managed to get summer Beatrix.

....actually I was trying to get summer Zoe but ended up getting Beatrix instead. Go figure. Anyway, still a good character to get.

I wonder who I should replace to put her in my fire parties.....Claris comes to mind first, at least for Tiamat Magna farming. Sine she only provides support and I can put armor break on DF, and I just burn through Taiamt's HP with Percival, now Beatrix's 2nd ability, and finish it off with Zeta's break boost+ougi.
But I wonder who I should replace in my other parties? Yuel's a great multi-attacker, Percival doesn't multi-attack as much but brings great damage to the table, and def down + Overdrive reduction opens up my EX ability on DF and Superstar for something other than armor break of miserable mist. Hmmm........
She's an OD emnity monster so having her low is beneficial, she's good for making zeta have a faster deal with her BA though
LucchanDakedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 08:09   Link #666
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I know, I'm just not sure who to replace in my fire parties.
Old 2017-02-16, 21:50   Link #667
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Separate post for time gap.

So I ended up talking myself into paying for one more legend gacha. I thought "Meh, maybe I'll get lucky, if not I'll have some new materials" and hit the button, and BAM! Summer Zoe.

I'm happy now.
Old 2017-02-17, 22:01   Link #668
AnimeFangirl

I've fought like 20 Extreme and Maniac battles and Nightmare has only shown up once. To get 10 Infernal Vajra for one scythe would take... 200 battles? Nope, nope, nope.
Old 2017-02-18, 19:47   Link #669
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Yeah I almost had the same problem. They ridiculously futzed up the Nightmare spawn chance. I only just yesterday managed to get the ten vajras to get the scythe. MLBing it with copies from the event is out of the question.......

On a different note, what's a good setup to make use of my new Summer Zoe? Dark Jeanne with 7 Celeste claws obviously, but should I go with Vira or Vampy for my 4th? Probably Vira for raw damage and Vampy for some more enemy ougi deterrent. Summer Zoe would probably work well in a Tiamat Bolt Magna part too, though I'm not sure who I'd swap out for Zoe.
Old 2017-02-18, 23:19   Link #670
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

HELL is showing up at a okay rate for me.
Being able to handle lv.120 also helped.
Anyway, my axe is fully upgraded now.

For dark enmity set up, you can also consider Naru, Bea, and Vyte.
Naru for over assassin obviously. Bea for her multi attack rate.
Vyte super high short term damage, and very high critical damage for MVP race against Chevalier.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 23:43   Link #671
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

If you're up for the grind, you could make something like this and use djeanne, beatrix and zoey.
I'd only recommend going 3 cortanas if you have the rank 155 zenith to lesser the -HP from cortanas. Probably could run 2 cortanas and 5 fists before 155.
Old 2017-02-19, 06:02   Link #672
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Did my first ever hosted Grand Order raid just a minute ago, and got some nice drops out of it. A horn and feather of course, missed the MVP (grrr, but expected), but I got a really nice drop on the deal chest: a Cosmos Dagger BL. Perfect for my Leviathan party with 6 Leviathan daggers and two Balance characters in it. (Three Balance characters in my MVP water party, the character type boost effects the MC too, right?)
Old 2017-02-19, 19:22   Link #673
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Newbie question: Are rupies useful for anything other than draws?
Old 2017-02-19, 20:09   Link #674
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Newbie question: Are rupies useful for anything other than draws?
Uncapping characters in particular gets expensive when you start unlocking 5* characters; SRs cost 50k for their 5*, and SSRs cost 100k. And you'll definitely want to 5* a certain characters, some of them give extra abilities in addition to further enhancing the ones they have. Reducing weapons and summons also costs a lot more overall than it appears. You definitely want to take every chance you can to get lots of rupies.
Old 2017-02-19, 20:34   Link #675
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Uncaping summons, weapons and characters, reducing weapons and summons, etc. Also you need 200k to upgrade Siero's shop if you want to get GW character.

-----

Trying to get a fire pool together before next GW. Right now I have 2 athena swords, 3 spears, suzaku, colossus stick, and 1 true xeno.

I was unable to get more because I got no drops and I have no other EX weapons so I wonder what should I use for the last 2 weapons. More sticks?
Sounds like you have an agni grid, and since you're specifically farming for GW. You should farm flam for Ecke Sachs, add 2 of that and another one or two more to replace the suzaku katana or athena sword.
Old 2017-02-20, 03:27   Link #676
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I'm having trouble understanding where boosts to my party members are coming from, save for the weapon my character is using.

For example, I know that this Caladbolg is giving Light ATK boost and Earth HP boost to allies, but my allies also have some other boosts:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So I know where that "Big boost to Earth Allies max HP" is coming from, but idk where the others are coming from. Are they skills intrinsic to my party members? Where can I see the list of those per party member?
Old 2017-02-20, 03:38   Link #677
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

All those skills in that window would come from the weapons in your weapon pool. For instance, the Medium boost to earth allies ATK +2 means you have two weapons with that skill on them. Most likely SRs as most SRs only have Medium boost and most SSRs have Big boost. There are a number of SSRs that have Medium boost though, those often being drops and event SSRs that have a second skill. Like for example, Tiamat Bolt Magna has Medium boost wo wind attack and Small boost to attack as HP drops.
Anyway, go to your weapon pool and check your weapons there. Every weapon has skills as I'm sure you know, so those other skills you see must be coming from them. A short, non-comprehensive method is to click on the Skills button near the lower-right of the weapon pool window, which will show the symbol of the skills type, element type, strength, and skill level for each weapon. Or at least that button is there in the JP version. I've never seen the UI for the English version aside from a few screenshots.

As for skills on your party members, they each only carry two at most. (More often just one) Just go to their character page with all the abilities and descriptions, it'll be below them.
But no character has any Medium or Large boost skills like those, the character skills are totally different from the weapon skills and only some of them effect the rest of the party; most character skills just affect the one character.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2017-02-20 at 04:01. Reason: Auto-correct sucks :(
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 03:51   Link #678
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Aha. I see now. Thank you.

EDIT: I can't help but notice this particular power-up item gives very minimal EXP. Is there a catch to this thing (cause it seems like a gift of sorts)?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-02-20, 06:18   Link #679
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

It's from the Valentine event, and the reason the exp is so minimal (there are several variations, some give more exp, others give exp to summons or weapons) is because you can get tons more depending on how many characters you've collected.
What you do is go through your character list and click the heart icon on the character page for each one. You get a short skit and then the item. The thing is that you can only get items from male characters as a female MC and items from girls as a guy MC. Which is no real problem since you can just switch your MC's gender whenever you want.
Old 2017-02-20, 11:43   Link #680
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Well not only GW but GW is the reason I am forced to build one.

3-4 eckes huh. I don't think I will be able to get that many in time. Have yet to get one. And knowing my drop luck I will be able to trade before getting a drop :/
It's fine if they're all 0* too. LB'ing is mainly a HP boost.