AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-16, 02:08   Link #81
pchan712

1. tasuki was not jealous of rangiku. girls can say that another girl is beautiful without any agression or lesbianness.
2. was gin touching her necklace or her boob, or both????
3. gin totally wanted rangiku to tell him she followed him foir his sake, not the sake of this other guy. she was totally making up an excuse to be there, as if she regretted being friends (or LOVERS???) with him in the past.
4. i thought aizen and gin were having a little superiority tension before, but it seems to be gone now?
5. maybe he switched rangiku's body with a faux one to proytect her, or maybe injuyred her so she cant run into battle again and get herself killed
Old 2010-07-16, 02:27   Link #82
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Why are there so few people in Karakura? For a city that has 100000 people in a square mile, Karakura seems decidedly empty - did Soul Society do as a sensible group would do and move all of the people out of the city, so that the spiritually-enriched land and the people are in entirely different places (by creating a bomb threat or something else which would force mass-migration)?
Old 2010-07-16, 03:00   Link #83
Gin
*Artist

Most of the people who live in Karakura have almost no reiatsu so they are still asleep.
Old 2010-07-16, 03:30   Link #84
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan712 View Post
2. was gin touching her necklace or her boob, or both????
To me it looked like he was touching her chest, right over her heart. So essentially, touching her heart.

Spoiler for Manga Pic:

I'm kind of irked at Rangiku for copping out. She should've said "Why did you betray me?" not "Why did you betray Kira..." Silly girl. Though I'm a bit curious about the last picture of her. When did she have time to draw her sword?
Old 2010-07-16, 04:20   Link #85
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
All of this could be very interesting if it pans out into something.
hm. lookin at how Kubo handle's things I see a big IF there

seriously, Gin doing what he did raises interesting questions. I still feel trolled by the way Kubo paced things though. Guess that's nothin surprising though after the last couple of chapters.
Old 2010-07-16, 04:27   Link #86
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
hm. lookin at how Kubo handle's things I see a big IF there

seriously, Gin doing what he did raises interesting questions. I still feel trolled by the way Kubo paced things though. Guess that's nothin surprising though after the last couple of chapters.
You mean more like the last 70% of the manga dont you? lol

Based on whats the anime is showing one chapter doesnt show much of anything even for long-running shounen standards.
Old 2010-07-16, 04:58   Link #87
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

So.... Happy fun times with Rangiku's beat up body now??? lol
Old 2010-07-16, 05:03   Link #88
Irkalla
I asked for this

Wow, Tatsuki clearly has the hots for Ichigo. OH NO ICHIGO! How dare you hang out with voluptuous pretty gurls, instead of a flat-chested tomboy like myself. Nuuu, life is not fair

Gin and Rangiku interaction was nice too see, tho it wasn't much of an interaction at all. Sorry Kubo, we can't see through your complex code language that is prone to bend to your will anytime you please. Gin was just messing with Rangiku, right? Or does anybody still believe that he is really on the side of the light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
So.... Happy fun times with Rangiku's beat up body now??? lol
Totally!
Old 2010-07-16, 05:26   Link #89
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Wow, Tatsuki clearly has the hots for Ichigo. OH NO ICHIGO! How dare you hang out with voluptuous pretty gurls, instead of a flat-chested tomboy like myself. Nuuu, life is not fair
She ain't got no chance in hell against Rangiku's 34DD!

Quote:
Gin and Rangiku interaction was nice too see, tho it wasn't much of an interaction at all. Sorry Kubo, we can't see through your complex code language that is prone to bend to your will anytime you please. Gin was just messing with Rangiku, right? Or does anybody still believe that he is really on the side of the light?
I still have my fingers crossed... hoping that when Aizen gets defeated Gin steps up with an even more bad ass plan to take over the world. I am highly overestimating Kubo's writing skills tho

Old 2010-07-16, 06:12   Link #90
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
She ain't got no chance in hell against Rangiku's 34DD!

Yeah, I feel bad for Tatsuki. Even Rukia is more endowed than her, and she is supposed to be the loli

Quote:
I still have my fingers crossed... hoping that when Aizen gets defeated Gin steps up with an even more bad ass plan to take over the world. I am highly overestimating Kubo's writing skills tho

Lol, that would be awesome. I want Gin to be a baddie, not some pussy who has been going along for whatever lame reason Kubo might come up with.
Old 2010-07-16, 08:09   Link #91
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
nah just kidding, your post just asked for it because you were talking about the gay factor and then suddenly wondered about Isshin
I know, it actually made me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Yeah kitty I like it a lot, maybe I'll hypnotize people into liking Orihime! Thanks you for it kitty, and you too Mike.
No problem, glad you liked it
I think it would have better effect if he was spinning Orihime instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
Wellll, I'd consider Rukia to be pretty tomboyish too (if I ignore the fact that she wears mostly skirts/dresses in the Living World but). But I agree about Tatsuki. I honestly thought the author MEANT for her to be gay for Orihime.
Well smacking people isn't really a tomboyish part of character, normal girl also can do it.
But I guess some part of her is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraHououji-NoMiko View Post
I've always wondered about Tatsuki too, some of her interactions with Orihime inspired "Hmmm" moments for me and her desperation when Orihime left was heartbreaking.
Yeh same here, her attachment to Orihime was becoming questionable in some parts.

Well we have to wait and see.
Though I do hope for some great meeting scene between those, maybe some hug or something?
Old 2010-07-16, 08:18   Link #92
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
tatsuki is jealous, lol.
Old 2010-07-16, 08:44   Link #93
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Why are there so few people in Karakura? For a city that has 100000 people in a square mile, Karakura seems decidedly empty - did Soul Society do as a sensible group would do and move all of the people out of the city, so that the spiritually-enriched land and the people are in entirely different places (by creating a bomb threat or something else which would force mass-migration)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Most of the people who live in Karakura have almost no reiatsu so they are still asleep.
Does not explain why the streets are empty.

Think about it there must be cars bumping in each other cause the driver suddenly fell asleep.
People taking a nap on the floor and shit.

edit: An what is when someone from outside wants to visit karakura town?
Old 2010-07-16, 09:25   Link #94
shuete chan

i always thought that tatsuki was kinda gay for ohirime at least that's the vibe i get from their friendship...but she totally looks jealous of rangiku...maybe she's bi lol wants ichigo too

interesting thing it looks like most of ppl want gin to be secretly good, i don't like gin, he's pretty creppy and i don't wanna see an "itachi card" so he better not be a good guy, but after this chapter he left me wonderin
and he's far more interesting than godaizen, kinda mysterious and smooth so why not makin him the great villain?
Old 2010-07-16, 09:26   Link #95
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
To be fair, Kubo has stated that Rangiku is one of his favorite characters, just because she's hurt doesn't mean he hates her. Its not like she's actually going to die.
Well she isn't shining ether mate, if you get my meaning. There are more ways to embarrass the character aside from killing him/her. But yeah, I get the point.

Aizen is such a considerate villain, he let his subordinate have a chat with his girlfriend. Tatsuki is really a rude girl, how can she headbutt Don, the HERO?
Old 2010-07-16, 10:07   Link #96
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
I am not a fan of Rangiku . But Gawd she got trolled hard I feel for her . I was expecting some sort of closure for her .

Sad part is, now we will see a sudden surge in RangikuXShiro fan arts . I pray magically Shiro doesn't appear on the scene and go " I Kill U Aizen "

Kubo always has been consistent with his standards

Quote:
I want Gin to be a baddie, not some pussy who has been going along for whatever Lame reason Kubo might come up with.
I assure you the reason is not lame . Aizen's literally the ' Gay Converter ' .

Old 2010-07-16, 10:08   Link #97
kitten320

Don't see Hitsu coming back any time soon since he is missing a hand and a leg... unless Unohana had sewed them all.
Old 2010-07-16, 10:25   Link #98
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

unohana should also sew up his anus, too.

i'll come back to bleach when i hear kenpachi say "BAN-KAI!" and own aizen/the real world/the spiritual world.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-16, 10:29   Link #99
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
I want Gin to be a baddie, not some pussy who has been going along for whatever Lame reason Kubo might come up with.
Gin wants to get his wish granted by Aizens ball(s).

Remember? Team Jobber got their power that way.
Old 2010-07-16, 11:39   Link #100
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn I didn't know Gin did a tit grab, that panel confused the crap out of me.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread