AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-03, 18:33   Link #81
techblade

Seems translation of chapter 7 have been released a bit ago. Wish these chapters were longer but the story is interesting nevertheless.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 18:37   Link #82
darkofficer
just a devil

i don't know why but it seems like if the mc can't tame it he won't trust it
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 18:42   Link #83
techblade

Wonder when the MC will finally leave the damn forest.
Old 2014-09-03, 19:28   Link #84
casgoldsmith

sex with a slime? Well, this is exciting
Old 2014-09-03, 19:37   Link #85
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by techblade View Post
Wonder when the MC will finally leave the damn forest.
Probably never, the countries of that world surround the forest, and the purpose of heroes there is to try and reach/clean out the origin of the monsters in the inner parts of the forest. (which the strongest hero in history died fighting in the inner parts)

There's basically nothing for them outside of the forest except humans that hate monsters.

Also, the place where they appeared in the world was on the border of the outer edge of the forest and the middle section, basically they were right in the "easy" monster zone between the place where humans live and the "medium-hard" monsters are.
Old 2014-09-04, 00:03   Link #86
Waxman

So that dragon at the begining was an easy one...
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 00:10   Link #87
techblade

Well damn at least this story has the MC getting to have sex with a girl and not a tease like most stories even if she is a slime...no need for lube!
Old 2014-09-04, 04:10   Link #88
Trikr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
and the purpose of heroes there is to try and reach/clean out the origin of the monsters in the inner parts of the forest. (which the strongest hero in history died fighting in the inner parts)
What's their motivation for having that suicidal purpose ? Got accustomed to the role of heroes of Humanity ? And BTW what problems do human kingdoms have with the forest ? Just cannot agree with existence of monsters, or does forest spread and threaten to human lands, or even most of the territories of that world are monster-plagued forest with pieces of human lands struggling for survival ?
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 05:15   Link #89
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^I think all their information about the forest is from their old legends and may not be super accurate (aside from a certain legendary creature, which was spot on). I don't remember any info about the monsters source, reasons for rampage or anything...so far. (Or again, I'm simply not remembering it or my mind skipped what little info there is)

One fact about this I find amusing is that the MC really is mister average nobody. Unlike a lot of the otherworld summoning or reincarnation stories, he really was just a normal non-otaku, guy with no hidden talents, defining hobbies or a special quirk or skill whatsoever that might give him an edge (just in the beginning of course, gotta' have a story). The situation also didn't present any advantage at all so far from being a otherworlder with modern knowledge (Hah! Take that 'useful' modern education! ...oh wait...).
Old 2014-09-04, 06:18   Link #90
Archmagination2002

The file for chapter 7 isn't actually linked in the Re: Translations page for Master of Monsters.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 06:21   Link #91
kazenoade

^ here link for ch7

http://drive.google.com/folderview?i...mp;usp=sharing
Old 2014-09-04, 07:25   Link #92
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
What's their motivation for having that suicidal purpose ? Got accustomed to the role of heroes of Humanity ? And BTW what problems do human kingdoms have with the forest ? Just cannot agree with existence of monsters, or does forest spread and threaten to human lands, or even most of the territories of that world are monster-plagued forest with pieces of human lands struggling for survival ?
As El said most of that isn't completely clear yet.

Spoiler for history:
Old 2014-09-04, 12:00   Link #93
Trikr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
The heroes are basically seen as Gods and worshiped with zeal for that reason and they're desired to help clear the monsters for more space for the humans.
But this time only about 30% of students have cheat abilities granting them high combat capabilities. I wonder how other powerless 70% are being treated by locals.

Looks like if the last chapter situation turns out good with bad guy being done for, another dilemma may be created
Spoiler for dilemma:
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:12   Link #94
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
But this time only about 30% of students have cheat abilities granting them high combat capabilities. I wonder how other powerless 70% are being treated by locals.

Looks like if the last chapter situation turns out good with bad guy being done for, another dilemma may be created
Spoiler for dilemma:
All the students have cheat abilities, it's just that only 30% discovered how to use them. If I'm not mistaken, all of them are treated equally or at least well.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:20   Link #95
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
All the students have cheat abilities, it's just that only 30% discovered how to use them. If I'm not mistaken, all of them are treated equally or at least well.
Yeah, they're trained in magic and the sword to try and awaken their abilities.

Basically, it's just a matter of training them until they figure it out, so they're all treated well by the people of that world as they're like golden eggs just waiting to hatch.

I doubt he'll ever let Lily eat another human, he's afraid it will mess with her personality and at the same time be an insult to what he did to Miho. If he does let her eat someone it would be if in the case Kato dies or someone like that.
Old 2014-09-05, 08:42   Link #96
Velsy

Well I read the 7 chapters, I was originally thinking it was going to be like Cradle of monsters, but its more like Cage of Eden... with super powers? O_o.

I enjoyed it alot, just to wait patiently for the translaters now (hoping they continue the process). I think the slime is awesomesauce, and her usefulness seems amazing for a blob. I like the protagonist for his dark approach to the story, in how he commands his harem Monsters and will now kill/eat if he has to or feels it appropriate to survive.

Probably the only thing I can complain about is how he blabbed on about how thinks he defiled Miho? wtf that feels like a 180 turn around in personality. 1, He tells himself he stole her existence ? what ? she was already dead mate? You infact kept her existence alive through Lilly. Its a mimic/copy of her existence. Not like you erased her existence to nothing like she never existed. You might have an argument if that was the really case. So how is it unforgivable?. It unforgivable if you let her die while having the power to save her....... She wasn't someone he could save tho(since he wasn't there on the time of death). You have an awesome slime, utilize it. I thought eating her was a sound discussion (as it also gave her a human form to communicate). But if this whole unforgivable act was because he choose not to give her a burial? Then that's fine, but he made no mention of it as the reason. (Since burial is generally considered an important farewell ritual for the dead)

2, He hardly knew her, says he only spoke to her once or twice. So wheres this strong attachment of his coming from?, If he had a crush on her then it be more apparent

So hes already pathetically apologizing when he had decided to take his avenger path. He suppose to be over the "good morals" barrier!

On a side note, I am curious about Mana. Did she know Miho? does she know she was raped and killed? Shes not really talking but keeps observing her silently(Lilly). I want to know what shes thinking >< (I too want to know the truth if she got raped or not, but the translation didnt mention anything of it, so I can assume she got lucky in the nick of time) Being saved is better for the story tho.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2014-09-05 at 09:27.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 09:14   Link #97
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
On a side note, I am curious about Mana. Did she know Miho? does she know she was raped and killed? Shes not really talking but keeps observing her silently(Lilly). I want to know what shes thinking >< (I too want to know the truth if she got raped or not, but the translation didnt mention anything of it, so I can assume she got lucky in the nick of time) Being saved is better for the story tho.
Spoiler for Mana:
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 09:19   Link #98
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Spoiler for Mana:
Spoiler for Reply:

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 18:22   Link #99
VooXoo

I strongly doubt Rose will have anything more than a knight relationship with the MC.
Pics related:https://www.google.it/search?q=not+f...AUoAQ#imgdii=_
This novel is really nice, some themes are heavy but stories with the protagonist rising from the very bottom are my favourite, I'm sick and tired of guys starting with omega level powers or capable of cleaving a mountain 2 after a month of decent training.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 17:15   Link #100
ShiroiRyu

Finally read the seven chapters !
Oh man ... Lily is pretty damn cute ... My only hope is she will have a "proper" physic boy ... Not the one from Miho !

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, harem, monster girls, necrophilia, rape, romance, snusnu, suicide, webnovel