AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-13, 09:02   Link #21
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Antartican are the snake/lizard people right? I hope the snake face only applies for the males!

I wanna see a female top and snake bottom, hehe.
A previous chapter showed female Antarticans are snake faced as well. but your reaction is understandable, it's exactly how everyone treats the Antarticans. It's no different than how Centaurs used to be treated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
But yeah the omake was weird. Aren't the owners ordinary human? Why are they in my Centaur no Nayami series
The extra chapter has nothing to do with the main series.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 11:14   Link #22
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Chapter 10 was so sweet my blood sugar jumped 200 points.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 17:20   Link #23
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

The cover said "3", does that mean volume 3?

Are we behind in chapter's or something? If there plenty more, I hope they make a 12 episode anime.
Old 2012-10-16, 01:01   Link #24
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wa , chapter 9 and 10 (especially the later) were cute... In chapter 9, it was funny how when Himeno run toward base, no one dare to stop her as it's dangerous. Loled at the, "this could be a battle manga" part too. Then Shino in chapter 10 and her kindergarten was too sweet...

This is one of the few recent manga that i simply could not stop reading
Old 2012-10-16, 01:19   Link #25
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Cute cute Toilet chapter! XD

I love Hime little cousin, she a little bratty when she was first introduced, but has really develop through this chapter, being mature and stepped up the responsibility.

That cat boy is so annoying, I would thought he was a love interest, because boys that age are little indirect about their feelings. Oh well, but I am puzzle about the kindergarten school, is that other 4-legged girl a centaur too? She bit smaller to be in the same age group.me age group.
Old 2012-10-16, 01:23   Link #26
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This manga seriously need more love!!

We have devil, angel, catgirl, extremely moe centaur girls mixing with yuri subtext. In fact i wish there would be an anime about this, despite knowing a)it's too non-main stream b) the story flowing style does not fit into anime
Old 2012-10-16, 02:55   Link #27
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
The cover said "3", does that mean volume 3?

Are we behind in chapter's or something? If there plenty more, I hope they make a 12 episode anime.
The most recent chapter serialized in Comic Ryu I think is either 15 or 16. Volume 3, which was released on September 13, goes to chapter 14, so it'll be a while before the fourth volume comes out.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 23:59   Link #28
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Chapter 12: The president with her family! Her sisters are so cute and mischievous and the little sister is incredibly adorable!

Chapter 13: The TV commercial with the horse-girl in a bikini was little weird, especially when she has a cover for the front legs, when her sexual organs are on her behind legs OR maybe her pussy is in front and her butt hole is in the back.

The snake people have not been formally introduced yet, I guess there a big huge issue of race between them and the whole world. I hope the reptile girls have human upper bodies
Old 2012-11-04, 03:27   Link #29
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Daaaaw, we get to see more of Manami's sisters, as well as hint of just WHY the Class Rep is so serious all of the time. Note how not ONCE did we see her mother anywhere?

The other chapter focuses on... the guys. Short as it might be, it also gives some hint at the world through the TV programs they browse through. And talk about strict about race laws: when your MAGICAL GIRL anime forces you to cycle between different species per episode, there's just something up.
Old 2012-11-04, 04:04   Link #30
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Daaaaw, we get to see more of Manami's sisters, as well as hint of just WHY the Class Rep is so serious all of the time. Note how not ONCE did we see her mother anywhere?

The other chapter focuses on... the guys. Short as it might be, it also gives some hint at the world through the TV programs they browse through. And talk about strict about race laws: when your MAGICAL GIRL anime forces you to cycle between different species per episode, there's just something up.
Most likely imply that the mother is dead, because the class rep is doing much of the house work.

@Magical Girl comment and cycling between species, did you mean the channel surfing by the guys or something I am missing?
Old 2012-11-04, 05:15   Link #31
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Class rep's sisters, Iwanttosquishthemiwanttosquishthemiwanttosquish-

Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee
@Magical Girl comment and cycling between species, did you mean the channel surfing by the guys or something I am missing?
The post-chapter page where the author explains the in-world "monsters" for chapter 13 explains a bit about the magical girls. Some sort of law exists so Cure A and Cure B are going to have to be different species or one race of little girls will feel inferior to another.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:33   Link #32
Rikku-goshujin

I'm a little slow with stuff like this, but what is Akechi's girlfriend's race/name? I do not think the manga has pointed out the race she is (nor her name for that matter), though the closest race I have surmised is Fawn.
Rikku-goshujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 15:24   Link #33
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

OMG! The story finally introduced a real live "Serpentine" species in chapter 14!

I am GOD DAMN disappointed that the female don't look nothing like this... special thanks rUbinkurme93@deiantart

Old 2012-11-22, 10:47   Link #34
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^I'm curious, what's deviantart policy on hotlinking anyway?

________

I didn't expect to see the Serpentine issue directly introduced this early in the story. Man, this author is brave.

And kind of international, in a sense, since Japanese escapist fiction mediums like anime and manga tend to be very naive about racism issues, yet this one confronts it straight up with the sort of allegorical satire you usually only see in the West. I mean, the moe innocent main character is racist! Or at least racially ignorant and a childhood victim of a "Russians in Hollywood = evil communists" style propaganda.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 12:47   Link #35
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

#15 came out and the new character seem nice and there this discussion of humans being so creative making that monster snake movie. So do they refer the mythical creatures as human?

I have not seen any normal humans in the series yet, except for that omake.
Old 2012-11-23, 13:35   Link #36
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
vansonbee: All of the races you see in the comic are referred to as "humans" as despite the divergent evolution all apparently share a common (hominid) ancestor.
Old 2012-11-23, 13:41   Link #37
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

The end of chapter 14 clearly acknowledge the yuri subtext isn't it? Too bad they don't want to make official out of it. Oh, Hime you little pervert!!

The snake girl....well surely have a powerful smile. While Hime is adorable as always.
Old 2012-12-11, 22:35   Link #38
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Anyone read #16?

The snake girl getting a warm welcome and we find out more about her people, which is a bore.
Old 2012-12-17, 08:29   Link #39
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Ch 17, we have the whole main casts, with the three triplets probably got central stage...

Himeko's centaur status prevented from going all out (as no one can save her if she's drown) , maybe that's why she has always been so reserved
Old 2012-12-17, 09:55   Link #40
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Oh God,this is so cute.

The author also deserve a respect for making the alternative universe truly different.

Leaving just a few hint of the world in bits.Then again,it's slices of life,so not need for too much information.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, fantasy, slice of life