Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-27, 23:04   Link #14701
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Spoiler for snip:
I agree with you tyranuus that there is a higher chance of Akasha surviving this and disappearing somewhere ... rather then then Akasha dieing ... simply because someone has to seal Moka's memories and aspects of her personality into the seal.

On the matter of Akuha's and Moka's relationship ... I doubt that it's something as simple Moka starting to hate her sister ... because she hurt her mother ... I mean it has already been established that Akuha and Moka are opposites of each other ... at least that's the conclusion I have drawn out ... from the latest chapter's (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 31, page 24) ... and judging from what Kahula has said to Kokoa (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 29, page 19) ... I think things between Akuha and Moka are not gonna end so simply ... most likely something has happened between Akuha and Moka, which visibly scared the rest of their family ... and caused them to try to not let Moka meet up with Akuha again so they wouldn't see a repeat of that.

Which is why ... while like you tyranuus I also wish that the memory sequence will end ... but I also hope that the author would show us what actually happened between Akuha and Moka ... rather then still keeping us in suspense about it.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 05:57   Link #14702
Curlyfry

I agree.It's killing me,what could be soo horrific that it would make Moka have to have her memories sealed?Maybe she accidently woke up ALucard,who really wasn't dead but sleeping,so then Alucard takes control of the Shuzen family and makes them side with fairy tale.And maybe Akuha is helping him.
Curlyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 08:07   Link #14703
Tachibana
タチバナ

@curlyfry

Akuha said that Alucard is very dead, she just said that being in his presence is overwhelming, and speaking of Alucard, i just bought a really old game, Castlevania SOTN ;DD for like $20 dollars...
Old 2010-06-28, 08:40   Link #14704
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
@curlyfry

Akuha said that Alucard is very dead, she just said that being in his presence is overwhelming, and speaking of Alucard, i just bought a really old game, Castlevania SOTN ;DD for like $20 dollars...
That doesn't mean he might not be revived somehow in the future ... I mean that the author wouldn't introduce him ... if he wasn't having some plans for him in the future plot ... I mean it could be a perfect example of a Chekov's Gun trope.

So I wouldn't discount that something might happen later in the story ... that will cause Alucard to revive ... who knows ... maybe it's actually what Fairy Tale aims to do.
Old 2010-06-28, 09:03   Link #14705
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
That doesn't mean he might not be revived somehow in the future ... I mean that the author wouldn't introduce him ... if he wasn't having some plans for him in the future plot ... I mean it could be a perfect example of a Chekov's Gun trope.
That's what I was thinking. I said it when the chapter came out, Alucard's the perfect final boss candidate now.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 10:34   Link #14706
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Figure it's less a let's revive Alucard and more 'inherit his will' sort of deal, continue what he started.
Old 2010-06-28, 10:53   Link #14707
Tachibana
タチバナ

Reviving Alucard, never thought of that, i believed his appearance was to give to the plot of Moka's past and a reason for her to leave the Shuzen house, which of course her seeing Alucard's corpse was the reason she left, although Akasha and Issa had already decided to send her away for a better lifestyle for living as a normal girl, of course, his appearance was probably point out the existance of Shinso Vampires and what they were capable of.
Old 2010-06-28, 11:05   Link #14708
yongshun

Wow only a couple of days left before the next issue comes out cant wait to find out if Kurumu is successful in her attempt to enter Moka's dream world.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 12:12   Link #14709
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Wow only a couple of days left before the next issue comes out cant wait to find out if Kurumu is successful in her attempt to enter Moka's dream world.
I think that it's pretty obvious that she will be able to access Moka's memory ... since from the looks of it ... she's the only option that Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore have ... to get out of Moka's sealed memories. (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 31, page 13).

So I think that the question you made yongshun shouldn't be "if Kurumu will get to Moka's dream world", but rather "when Kurumu will get to Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore " ... since the author could use Kurumu's appearance to hide some pretty important things ... from Moka's memories and still keep us in suspense about them - I'm talking of course about the incident between Akuha and Moka that scared the rest of their family.
Old 2010-06-28, 13:07   Link #14710
yongshun

Quote:
I think that it's pretty obvious that she will be able to access Moka's memory ... since from the looks of it ... she's the only option that Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore have ... to get out of Moka's sealed memories. (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 31, page 13).

So I think that the question you made yongshun shouldn't be "if Kurumu will get to Moka's dream world", but rather "when Kurumu will get to Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore " ... since the author could use Kurumu's appearance to hide some pretty important things ... from Moka's memories and still keep us in suspense about them - I'm talking of course about the incident between Akuha and Moka that scared the rest of their family.
Yeah but the memories that they are in is the memories of the Rosario not Moka's so Kurumu accessing Moka's mind should not really let her help Tsukane, Mizore and Touhu Fuuhai.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 15:02   Link #14711
Curlyfry

Who knows,I just want to see some Akuha action in the next chapter,even if she is evil.
Curlyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 15:15   Link #14712
kitten320

Quote:
Huh? Did so many time had passed already? 0_o
Old 2010-06-28, 16:51   Link #14713
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, i guess, i mean debating and arguing about whats gonna happen, has allowed tons of time to pass by, but to me this is kind of fun lol.
Old 2010-06-28, 17:12   Link #14714
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I thought Akuha want's the power and not reviving the dead Alucard. Well glad one vamp girl wants to become a true looking monster, her powers she won't hold anything back, if ever she gets it.
Old 2010-06-28, 17:33   Link #14715
Tachibana
タチバナ

Moka and Tsukune are gonna show her, her place. :P

Wow, they have already started maken fanfics about Akuha, Akasha, and Alucard at fanfiction. :O
Old 2010-06-29, 01:30   Link #14716
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Yeah but the memories that they are in is the memories of the Rosario not Moka's so Kurumu accessing Moka's mind should not really let her help Tsukane, Mizore and Touhu Fuuhai.
I agree with this, although I think it would only go this way if the Rosario wasn't attached to Moka. Right now, however, it is, and we've seen throughout the recent chapters that the seal is weakening and what is sealed within the Rosario is leaking back into Moka again. That's why Inner Moka is out and about despite the fact she's wearing the seal. In other words, what's been sealed in the Rosario is mixing in with Moka herself. There's a connection between her and the Rosario where there shouldn't be one. Thus, it is possible for Kurumu to access the memories of the Rosario through Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 23:03   Link #14717
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Hm ... I hadn't thought about that in this way Yoko Takeo, but now that you have brought that up ... I think it's definitely a possibility, though things don't look good for Outer Moka ... if that's the case.

Maybe I'm over thinking it .... but with the way the plot is going ... I'm starting to think that sooner or later the seal Moka wears is going to break ... regardless of what Tohou Fuhai does to repair it ... because I believe that Moka's seal is an item that is effectively sealing her Shinso vampire abilities ... and if Alucard, or someone close to his level of power, is going to be the final boss ... Moka is probably going to need her Shinso abilities to be able to face him.

Well ... I doubt that Moka's seal is going to break, soon ... since merging the two Moka's would be giving a huge advantage foreword a Tsukune X Moka pairing ... and while I have nothing against something like that happening ... it has a low chance of becoming true .... since in Harem manga's ... the author usually keeps the harem going ... until near the end of the series ... so Ikeda sensei is probably going to keep the same pattern ... though you never know, since he is quite fond of putting unexpected plot twists into his story as well ... which probably means that we won't see anything like the two personalities of Moka merging ... and the seal that Moka is wearing, breaks up .... releasing Moka's Shinso vampire abilities and power's ... in this arc ... but I think that we should be ready for something like that happening in the future.
Old 2010-06-30, 01:05   Link #14718
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Maybe I'm over thinking it .... but with the way the plot is going ... I'm starting to think that sooner or later the seal Moka wears is going to break ... regardless of what Tohou Fuhai does to repair it ... because I believe that Moka's seal is an item that is effectively sealing her Shinso vampire abilities ... and if Alucard, or someone close to his level of power, is going to be the final boss ... Moka is probably going to need her Shinso abilities to be able to face him.
This may be true. I also think the seal will break soon but I also doubt that we've seen the last of outer Moka yet. We may yet see her come out into the open once again before the seal is broken or, as I'd rather tend to believe, lost.

Quote:
Well ... I doubt that Moka's seal is going to break, soon ... since merging the two Moka's would be giving a huge advantage foreword a Tsukune X Moka pairing ... and while I have nothing against something like that happening ... it has a low chance of becoming true .... since in Harem manga's ... the author usually keeps the harem going ... until near the end of the series ... so Ikeda sensei is probably going to keep the same pattern ... though you never know, since he is quite fond of putting unexpected plot twists into his story as well ... which probably means that we won't see anything like the two personalities of Moka merging ... and the seal that Moka is wearing, breaks up .... releasing Moka's Shinso vampire abilities and power's ... in this arc ... but I think that we should be ready for something like that happening in the future.
Actually, I think there's a pretty good chance of that happening. He's already thrown some hints that there's a chance Outer and Inner Moka will merge. I think that when Outer Moka and Inner Moka worked together to defeat that plane-eating rabbit was a strong bit of foreshadowing on Ikeda's part. Also, as I've said before, it's already been established that Outer Moka is already part of Inner Moka because Outer Moka is simply everything that is left once the seal is worn and locks all other aspects of Moka within, thus creating an "Inner Moka" and the misconception that the two are different personalities. If the seal were to break permanently, every aspect that makes Outer Moka who she is will go back to the Inner Moka, effectively becoming one and the same (as they already are after all).
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-30, 01:33   Link #14719
Johnny
Working the bags...

He's put too much work into Outer Moka to just throw her away like that. If and that's a big if, he does do away with Outer it will be near the end of the manga...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-30, 07:15   Link #14720
Tachibana
タチバナ

One body, one mind, i agree i dont believe Omote will disappear, besides isnt Omote Moka an extension of Ura Moka's Feelings and kindness, if this is true then Moka's original personality would have been split in 2 the time the rosary was put on, creating both Omote Moka and Ura Moka, and also in (R+V Season II chapter 27 Page 16), Tsukune says "I hope the two of you will become one", that will porbably happen, that chapter got me thinkin about stuff like that. :O

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire