Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-16, 22:17   Link #361
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoEgg View Post

I made this a long time ago but I thought it fitted the theme. Anyone want to critique? D: The tear is barely visible, but I focused more on the chains to convey the somber mood.
I like this signature alot, even though you should've lower the quality to fit the rules. Great feel to it as well =D
Old 2008-05-17, 04:27   Link #362
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
I knew that I forgotten something >.> if I edit my last post with 'final entry', will it count?

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2008-05-17, 04:30   Link #363
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

^Unsure because of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Entry phase is closed. I'll have the voting thread up sometime before tomorrow evening.
Seems like it's closed but I don't really know.

Old 2008-05-17, 05:20   Link #364
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ah, I suppose newer people might not have read through previous SOTM threads. Can't blame them.

I'm not terribly strict when it comes to entries and due dates. Or start times, for that matter. The voting phase is where you'll see me enforce the rules a little stronger. Essentially, the only thing I frown upon is changes to the actual image after the due date, but fixing file and image sizes before the voting thread goes up isn't a problem. Usually I try and contact the contestant and ask them to fix it, it's only if I get no response that I decide to disqualify the entry.

Eventually I'll find time to get the FAQ I was planning finished, so that newcomers could get up to speed with potential answers to common questions and they hopefully won't be confused about the various stages of the contest.

Ninja edit: Yes, if you haven't done so, *please* edit the post that contains your entry and add the words "FINAL ENTRY". It makes it much easier for me to dig through the pages to locate the correct entry.
Old 2008-05-18, 04:52   Link #365
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Yup, I'm double posting. Was working on the voting thread in small chunks of time but the forum was giving me trouble so I have to redo it. I'll have it up officially in about an hour.

Not a big deal since technically voting isn't supposed to start until today anyway, but figured I'd give a heads up so people know what's going on.

Anyway, time to recompile the list and get this show on the road!

Tags
sotm