Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-23, 09:59   Link #261
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
Do you know that most people confuse their stomachs with their abdomen?

Look at the location of Ichigo's hole and the diagram. Part of his stomach and intestines was blown away

A part of the spinal column was also blown away. He would have had to repair that as well. The hole disappeared when the fight was over

(is that a spoiler? He's not dead so you know he must have lived through the fight)
It was intact after the fight was over. A light-bulb should have went off in your head, at that point. It was then you should have realize that he repaired all of that himself. Internal, organs, bones, tissue, etc etc...

Because he come with a high speed regeneration ability. It's really quite simple and not that complex
That's the only pic where the hole is so huge. Just look at his monster form. His stomack is fine. What that hole had blown off where part of lungs and probably heart... and that makes whole transformation even more ridiculous...
Old 2010-05-23, 10:11   Link #262
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
(is that a spoiler? He's not dead so you know he must have lived through the fight)
Your posts have been filled with spoilers for the last page or so. You might want to go back and edit them out. Some of the information you posted hasn't happened in the anime yet and saying "well he's not dead so you know he must have lived through it" doesn't cut it with AS forum rules. This is an ANIME ONLY thread. Argue all you want, but don't use information on stuff that hasn't yet happened in the anime to prove your point.

(I apologize to the mods/everyone else if this came off as preachy or that I'm overstepping my bounds. After reading three posts in a row with spoilers it got to me.)
Old 2010-05-23, 10:16   Link #263
Jaden

Quote:
Byakuya said no such thing. That's misinformation like a mofo

I think you are getting that confused with the fatal areas of the soul. The soul sleep and chain link. Both of which have nothing to do with organs or anatomy

They are Human, they are just non corporeal. Meaning they aren't of the flesh. They are from the land of the "dead". Flesh isn't really needed.
Isshin got a human pregnant. Ichigo had a chain of fate, meaning he was connected to flesh and blood body before Urahara killed him

I don't think the anatomy is that different.

Aizen severed Ichigo's spinal cord

Ulquiorra said he can't regenerate his "brain"

Trust me they have organs
Yea those, fatal areas of the soul. Thanks for correcting that. And yeah, sometimes the characters make a reference to some organ to keep the immersion, but the show in whole is not consistent about the seriousity of injuries. Which is perfectly fine for this genre, main characters don't die when they are killed.
Old 2010-05-23, 11:56   Link #264
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Orihime can heal, or reject, anything. The object is of no consequence. The reason she could not heal Ichigo was because she was frantic and heart broken. When Nel transformed and Ichigo wanted to help, Ichigo couldn't get out of her rejection because she didn't want him to get hurt anymore.

So I think Ichigo's reiatsu, shinigami or hollow, has nothing to do with it. It's all Orihime.
Old 2010-05-23, 12:17   Link #265
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Your posts have been filled with spoilers for the last page or so. You might want to go back and edit them out. Some of the information you posted hasn't happened in the anime yet and saying "well he's not dead so you know he must have lived through it" doesn't cut it with AS forum rules. This is an ANIME ONLY thread. Argue all you want, but don't use information on stuff that hasn't yet happened in the anime to prove your point.

(I apologize to the mods/everyone else if this came off as preachy or that I'm overstepping my bounds. After reading three posts in a row with spoilers it got to me.)

No it doesn't come off as preachy. I asked and you answered. Btw, I am not arguing. Merely discussing the episode.

I am not sure what is the spoiler save that one line because everything I mentioned has been animated. All the information about the Resurecion---it doesn't look like a Resureccion to you? Like Ulquiorra went Bankai but no one calls it that?

Harribel's fraccion fights were already animated when the explanation for a resurecion was explained

Everything else isn't a spoiler.

I will take it out but nothing I said was a spoiler. It's it's taken from the chapters that this episode came from and the ones preceding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Orihime can heal, or reject, anything. The object is of no consequence. The reason she could not heal Ichigo was because she was frantic and heart broken. When Nel transformed and Ichigo wanted to help, Ichigo couldn't get out of her rejection because she didn't want him to get hurt anymore.

So I think Ichigo's reiatsu, shinigami or hollow, has nothing to do with it. It's all Orihime.

She couldn't heal Ichigo. She said I can't do it. She wasn't heartbroken the first time, when GJ brought her to him. Ichigo's hole closed on it's own during the choke-out. It was closing on it's own. Orihime's eyes bugged out because she didn't do on her own.

The second time. She couldn't heal them and that's when she freaked and started screaming what should I do....Ulquiorra didn't give her time in the manga. He stopped her. Ichigo came to as she was crying because there was nothing that she could do. Ishida had no arm and was She no match for Ulquiorra and Ulquiorra broke her shields the instant she thought of putting up a fight. She freaked out because their only hope had wound she couldn't heal. This is clear in the manga.

Hachigen already said that it's difficult to heal wounds that have reiatsu mixed in it from beings (Hybrids) like himself. Ulquiorra's reiatsu is heavy. Orihime couldn't heal Ichigo.

She can reject everyone but Ichigo. She can only heal minor wounds. He heals himself over time.
Old 2010-05-23, 13:05   Link #266
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
i didn't get the reason behind the change from his vizard beating session powerup form and this one.
that form was coming together and changing throughout the fight. it went all the way to their superficial time limit, but it wasn't necessarily complete.

Quote:
that said, i don't get why his mask also seemed to gain more stripes as the show progressed...
to illustrate the constant growth/evolution of his hollow powers.
Old 2010-05-23, 16:37   Link #267
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I will take it out but nothing I said was a spoiler. It's it's taken from the chapters that this episode came from and the ones preceding it.
But they are spoilers because the conclusions you had were made with future episodes.

Quote:
She couldn't heal Ichigo. She said I can't do it. She wasn't heartbroken the first time, when GJ brought her to him. Ichigo's hole closed on it's own during the choke-out. It was closing on it's own. Orihime's eyes bugged out because she didn't do on her own.

The second time. She couldn't heal them and that's when she freaked and started screaming what should I do....Ulquiorra didn't give her time in the manga. He stopped her. Ichigo came to as she was crying because there was nothing that she could do. Ishida had no arm and was She no match for Ulquiorra and Ulquiorra broke her shields the instant she thought of putting up a fight. She freaked out because their only hope had wound she couldn't heal. This is clear in the manga.

Hachigen already said that it's difficult to heal wounds that have reiatsu mixed in it from beings (Hybrids) like himself. Ulquiorra's reiatsu is heavy. Orihime couldn't heal Ichigo.

She can reject everyone but Ichigo. She can only heal minor wounds. He heals himself over time.
Sorry but I am failing to see this. Orihime healed Ichigo before Grimmjow's battle. She healed him after his battle with him in the real world when he was sleeping. It's not Ichigo that's the problem, it's her.
Old 2010-05-23, 17:01   Link #268
Alchemist007
*Author

While it's been said in the show that her feelings indeed have some influence on her powers, there was also the reiatsu issue when trying to heal Ichigo the first time. It appears to be a combination of things.
Old 2010-05-23, 17:59   Link #269
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

She can reject everyone but Ichigo. She can only heal minor wounds. He heals himself over time.[/QUOTE]

She returne an ENTIRE arm. That's not minor, unless your saying she can only heal Ichigo's minor wounds??
Old 2010-05-23, 18:00   Link #270
Alchemist007
*Author

Ulq's reiatsu was the strongest she's attempted to heal. It's not the severity of the wounds but the power that inflicted them.
Old 2010-05-23, 18:02   Link #271
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post

She returne an ENTIRE arm. That's not minor, unless your saying she can only heal Ichigo's minor wounds??
Wasn't that Grimjow? I said everyone "but" Ichigo. That means "with the exception of", you know.

Quote:
But they are spoilers because the conclusions you had were made with future episodes.
No they aren't. All of this was animated

~Don, Gantenbein, and Cirucci give the explanation for Privarion aka Natural Arrancar
~Matsu gives the defines a Resureccion
~TPBTA and The Post SS Arc and HM1 arcs provide the definition of an Arrancar
~Isshin lays out Aizen plans. He stated to Urahara after he defeated the grand fisher. Aizen was merely testing his subjects and that he's trying to become an Arrancar
~Hiyori said that Vaizard's are merely the name of their group
~Harribel said it was like "Two Arrancar Fighting"
~Zomari had kidou based powers and Ulquiorra went Bankai
~Shinji has a hollow mask and shot a cero at GJ
~Kensei blew off Ichigo's arm (Kubo has that amputee fetish) and said "High speed regeneration" When Ichigo grew it back
~Rukia gave the explanation for hollows in the begining of the manga
~Hitsu and the GJ flashback explains the evolution of hollows
~Ulquiorra said in this episode right after Ichigo nicely cleaved off his arm " I can regenerate everything but my but my brain and organs"

All of that has been animated. All the information I gave you came from scenes that have been animated Sure I read that but except for the one line Langus was kind of that point out. Nothing was made from future episodes (the future hasn't happened so how could I post something from future episodes? I don't know what is going to be animated.)

I just happen to have a good memory for the most part. I am merely repeating what Kubo has written previously.
Quote:
Sorry but I am failing to see this. Orihime healed Ichigo before Grimmjow's battle. She healed him after his battle with him in the real world when he was sleeping. It's not Ichigo that's the problem, it's her.

I don't have time to look for it right now. She says she can't reject it. She's trying

His wounds begin to look funny in the center as if blood is running for them. (Orihime doesn't restore like that)

Same thing in this episode...in the chapter. Ulquiorra stops her. She has her shield but nothing is happening. While she's freaking out Ichigo is merely lying there. However..his position is reversed and he's now lying on his stomach and his hair is growing...the stripes look like blood and he begins to heal himself and he transforms. Both were on his own because you saw him regenerate an entire arm in Vaizard Training.

Ichigo has his own powers....anything more will be a spoiler.
Old 2010-05-23, 18:04   Link #272
Alchemist007
*Author

Don't worry Largepost-kun, you'll be able to 'Shinsou' some more after this week's ep.
Old 2010-05-23, 18:05   Link #273
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ulq inserts his reiatsu when he inflicts the damage. It's why he was sure of himself when he said "You cannot bring him back to life".

I'm 100% certain that if it was a bazooka and not a "chi-blast" that did Ichigo in, she wouldn't have any trouble.
Old 2010-05-23, 18:09   Link #274
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ulq inserts his reiatsu when he inflicts the damage. It's why he was sure of himself when he said "You cannot bring him back to life".

I'm 100% certain that if it was a bazooka and not a "chi-blast" that did Ichigo in, she wouldn't have any trouble.
I concede you might be right. However GJ must do the same thing. His reiatsu was also mixed in with Ichigo's wound. Also just being near another hybrid affects the healing process. Hachigen explained this (That was also animated)

I think it's because Orihime restoring him to the condition before he was ever in a fight and High Speed Regen is overkill.

So she doesn't do it. Ichigo does.. He is the main character. Is it really that hard to believe that he could actually heal himself on his own? A lot of main characters do....
Old 2010-05-23, 18:40   Link #275
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Grimmjow explained to Orihime what Ulq does when he inflicts a killing blow, and that he wasn't sure if Ulq realizes it himself or not when he does it.
Old 2010-05-23, 18:56   Link #276
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Well, at least he seemed to know when he was done for...
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2010-05-23, 19:41   Link #277
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Grimmjow explained to Orihime what Ulq does when he inflicts a killing blow, and that he wasn't sure if Ulq realizes it himself or not when he does it.

Okay....

Hachigen explained to Rukia that he couldn't properly heal Ichigo becuse he didn't know how the damage was done. He did what he could but GJ's reiatsu was in the wound and that also caused a problem. He also said that Ichigo being in the presence with anyone that has similar reiatsu would also affect Ichigo's healing process and Ichigo had to be removed from their presence

"anyone that has similar reiatsu" means Arrancars and Vaizards. Also known as Hybrids

Factor in that and Ulquiorra being a lot stronger than GJ. It's clear to see why Orihime couldn't reject his wounds. Thus Ichigo was forced into a resurrecion to save himself.
Old 2010-05-24, 04:53   Link #278
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So she doesn't do it. Ichigo does.. He is the main character. Is it really that hard to believe that he could actually heal himself on his own? A lot of main characters do....
Actually, yes, it's hard to believe, because Ichigo was always bandaged up throughout almost all of his fights. He never healed by himself, even when he was at the vizards' hideout, he regened the white part of his hollow form (which shattered later). If we assume that this new form is indeed his resurrecion, then he got the one-time-heal every espada gets upon releasing, but that's doesn't count as high-speed regen since it's a one time only thing. Ichigo hasn't been hurt in this new form, so we can't tell if he can truly regen or not.
Old 2010-05-24, 07:36   Link #279
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Actually, yes, it's hard to believe, because Ichigo was always bandaged up throughout almost all of his fights. He never healed by himself, even when he was at the vizards' hideout, he regened the white part of his hollow form (which shattered later). If we assume that this new form is indeed his resurrecion, then he got the one-time-heal every espada gets upon releasing, but that's doesn't count as high-speed regen since it's a one time only thing. Ichigo hasn't been hurt in this new form, so we can't tell if he can truly regen or not.
Yes he has. Remember when he fought Zaraki? What did Zangetsu do? He temporarily healed him. Ichigo can heal himself

The hollow powers dominate the Shinigami. That abilty became regen. Ichigo healed himself. Orihime could not do it. She was freaking out (with damn good reason)

He didn't get a one time heal. Resureccion does heal their wounds but as Ulqy said most of their renegerative powers were gone. Noi regenerated arms AFTER release

It's not a one time thing. Weren't you paying attention? It's an ability of all hybrid's. Not a one time thing. The healing that takes place during Resurecion and regen are two different things

But I don't have time to really explain it to you. Ichigo heals himself. Take my word for it...
Old 2010-05-24, 07:48   Link #280
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Yes he has. Remember when he fought Zaraki? What did Zangetsu do? He temporarily healed him. Ichigo can heal himself.
Actually, Zangetsu said he was merely stopping the bleeding and that it was reaching it's limit there too, so he didn't have much time. (Chapter 113 Page 12)
Closed Thread