AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-15, 14:10   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Character discussion - Kaname

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Kaname related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all FMP fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!

Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whining and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favorite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won't be tolerated.

• Discuss, not Chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (#animeuki) on ZiRC.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use spoiler tags!Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by Skyfall; 2009-03-15 at 14:25.
Old 2009-03-15, 23:16   Link #2
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i Love Kaname in the FMP series she is easily my favorite female character but seriously Shoji in the last couple of novels has done a full change of her personality and some of the crap shes been pulling is inexcusable what event does everyone think will happen to cause the Kaname we love to come back? in the new novel
Old 2009-03-15, 23:43   Link #3
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
i Love Kaname in the FMP series she is easily my favorite female character but seriously Shoji in the last couple of novels has done a full change of her personality and some of the crap shes been pulling is inexcusable what event does everyone think will happen to cause the Kaname we love to come back? in the new novel
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT TTTTTT??????????????????????

what has my kaname done? in the anime she is amazing, your telling me in the novels she has changed and become something else? ELABORATE!
Old 2009-03-16, 00:16   Link #4
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

I need to read too. I haven't finished BOMF and I think CMMD shows her changing pretty much... Damn... I need to find myself some time to read...
Old 2009-03-16, 00:30   Link #5
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
I need to read too. I haven't finished BOMF and I think CMMD shows her changing pretty much... Damn... I need to find myself some time to read...
omg i hate you guys LOL! jk well when FMC over there decides to link me the novels.. *taps foot* then there will be even more heated debate! im no spring break, so i have lots of time to read!!! LOL

is this change a complete 180 from her normal self?
Old 2009-03-16, 00:34   Link #6
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

i know im up to COMO and need to catch up asap but between uni, work and everything else im falling behind.

but lately when Ive been reading all Ive been thinking of is what happened do the joy Kaname we all know and where did this scrag attitude she has got now come from.

Sobersaliente get onto the novels now that is an order. when you read them you will not believe some of the poo thats been happening im just hoping that Kaname will return back to normal and finally realize what souske has been going through for her
Old 2009-03-16, 00:43   Link #7
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
i know im up to COMO and need to catch up asap but between uni, work and everything else im falling behind.

but lately when Ive been reading all Ive been thinking of is what happened do the joy Kaname we all know and where did this scrag attitude she has got now come from.

Sobersaliente get onto the novels now that is an order. when you read them you will not believe some of the poo thats been happening im just hoping that Kaname will return back to normal and finally realize what souske has been going through for her

that comment right there.... jaw dropped and eyes flew out of my face! there will be multiple hulk smashes, i can tell already!

Kaname has always realized that sousuke, being the moron he is (oh he is a doll), is trying his best. She also knows that it is always for her.... something out of control must have happened for her to lose sight of this. (typical girls... ugh lol)

this sounds like really messy poo
Old 2009-03-16, 00:46   Link #8
FMPfan
MadAboutFMP

Quote:
Totally agree.

edit: I´m hoping for a happy ending, I think they deserve it :P.

PD: excuse my english xD.
Old 2009-03-16, 01:17   Link #9
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

exactly sobersaliente you know at the end of TSR kaname finally started to realize what souske goes through to protect her and they both figure out their feeling for one another. in the novel COMO Leonard says something to Tessa (not going to say what though) and Kaname can barely look at Souske. so pretty much from the novels DVMC and COMO Kaname starts to become a bit of a scrag.

in my eyes the only way Shoji can make up for making us wait so long is giving us all the ending we want somehow Kaname and Souske better end up together just as FMPfan has said
Old 2009-03-16, 01:21   Link #10
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
exactly sobersaliente you know at the end of TSR kaname finally started to realize what souske goes through to protect her and they both figure out their feeling for one another. in the novel COMO Leonard says something to Tessa (not going to say what though) and Kaname can barely look at Souske. so pretty much from the novels DVMC and COMO Kaname starts to become a bit of a scrag.

in my eyes the only way Shoji can make up for making us wait so long is giving us all the ending we want somehow Kaname and Souske better end up together just as FMPfan has said
jalkfjklajdflkjaldkfjalkfdjkljakdjfjaldkj brain melting from anticipation and anxiety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leonard you SOB, first he kisses her (I almost threw my computer out the window when i saw that) and now he does this? if this man does not meet a painful end... im gonna bust in shoji's house lol

if they dont end up together... i will shoot myself LOL
Old 2009-03-16, 01:27   Link #11
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
Leonard you SOB, first he kisses her (I almost threw my computer out the window when i saw that) and now he does this? if this man does not meet a painful end... im gonna bust in shoji's house lol

if they dont end up together... i will shoot myself LOL
bahahahah that is the exactly the same thing when i saw it the first time i felt like fly kicking the tv and then when i read it again in the novel i got so pissed of i threw it at the wall and refused to read it anymore that day

and i will help you get shoji if Leonard does not die in absolute agony.
Old 2009-03-16, 01:36   Link #12
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
bahahahah that is the exactly the same thing when i saw it the first time i felt like fly kicking the tv and then when i read it again in the novel i got so pissed of i threw it at the wall and refused to read it anymore that day

and i will help you get shoji if Leonard does not die in absolute agony.
HAHA FMC i think we have the same personality and anger problems lol example, stanley cup playoffs a few years back, i was so mad (dont even remember why)... i threw my tv controller against the wall in pure rage and shattered it HAHAAH another example, Fate Stay Night, a great anime, put me in such a bad mood at the end i took it out on my blonde friend, she had no clue why LOL!

luckly i have shoji's house address and 5000 dollars to blow on this trip overseas LOL

i have a feeling leonard will not meet a gruesome death... even tho he seems like a big 'ol biotch he is too cunning and smart to meet a horrible death... i think it will be very fitting, and yes at the hands of Sousuke.... this might be a little fan boy mind at work... but a beautiful duel of pure willpower, two men against each other.. Leonard for his goals (whatever they may be) and Sousuke, for the girl he loves, kaname.... Sousuke will pour out his soul and guts confessing all his love for her, and in an emotional high he will defeat Mr. Silver.. not only that but snap kaname out of her little WTF dream lol

the reason i say that sousuke will finally come clean is because of episode 5 "The Beautiful Sicily" (this is TSR) when Mao utterly destroys him for not thinking of his future and just obeying orders. I honestly feel that Sousuke will think of this and realize that Kaname is what he wants in his future and will do anything to get it, even die... he has always felt that dying in a mission is adequate enough.... but i think he will have a complete mental emotional and physical breakthrough in which he becomes something more than a great soldier who will always do what is necessary for the mission.. he will become an individual who will do something that is necessary for him and his existence to be happy... and kaname will be that mission, that ray of hope, that meaningful existence, that meaningful death and sacrifice

Last edited by Sobresaliente; 2009-03-16 at 02:01.
Old 2009-03-16, 02:00   Link #13
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

We are very angry people but i see that as a advantage not a disadvantage. in my time ive also broken objects due to my rage eg my hand.

all i have to say is read the DVMC and COMO there are some juicy bits in there for you about Souske and Kaname

im hoping it will end with Souske destroying Leonard both physically and mentally and Kaname asking not to kill him because she cant handle it and then Tessa finally finishing of her doucher of a brother
Old 2009-03-16, 02:03   Link #14
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
im hoping it will end with Souske destroying Leonard both physically and mentally and Kaname asking not to kill him because she cant handle it and then Tessa finally finishing of her doucher of a brother
LOL come on man! i took liek 40 minutes thinking of what i just wrote LOL give more than few sentences HAHAHA

hmmm tessa could kill him... but then my epicness of a love scene wont happen
Old 2009-03-16, 02:18   Link #15
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

no im saying after a epic as/combat scene Leonard will finaly admit defeat and surrender and SOouske is happy because he has Kaname and Kaname is happy she has Souske but Tessa silently in the back ground cannot forgive Leonard for all the Mithril people he killed
Spoiler for Scene in Novel:
disrespecting their parents memory and finally Tessa will bust Leonard in the head with a well placed 9mm round. then Souske and Kaname will have the love scene we were all waiting for and it will go along the lines of:
cue the song The Scientist by Coldplay playing in the background
While embraced in each others line
Kaname:"Souske you finally came, why?"
Souske:"Uh, Uh, Uh, Kaname i came because...... its my duty as the head of security for the student council"
Kaname:"Whaaaaaaaaaat!!"
Souske:" No the truth is i Love you blah blah blah blah blah
Kaname: blushes "i love you too blah blah blah blah"
long lingering kiss
Tessa cries
then some other crap happens Kurz and Mao get together
Clouzot gets to watch some more anime
Tessa rebuilds Mithril
Kaname rebulds Al for Souske
Kaname and Souske become a couple and head back to school
cue romantic scene / another kiss at school between Kaname and Souske which Souske ruins somehow Kaname whoops his ass but finishes with but thats why i love you

The End

Happy?

Last edited by Full Metal Coast; 2009-03-16 at 02:33.
Old 2009-03-16, 02:21   Link #16
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

yes im very happy.... but im a little upset at one thing... a SPOILER! lol hide your private parts please! haaha
Old 2009-03-16, 02:23   Link #17
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

did it work?
Old 2009-03-16, 02:27   Link #18
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
did it work?
LOL idk, at least it is gone HAHAH
Old 2009-03-16, 02:31   Link #19
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

well i dont think the spoiler doesnt like me because its decided not to work but you get the jist of it now

dont worry i figured out how to use it
Old 2009-03-16, 09:57   Link #20
sy tao

this is a little bit of a spoiler: Chidori is acting weird because she is being brainwashed by Sophia, the original whispering. These events happened in SNOT novel.
Closed Thread