AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-12-09, 02:23   Link #1321
itine
No Book No Live

Just quoting myself maybe relevance in here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (Toaru Kagaku no Choudenjihou) SS3 (Light Novel)
propose on occasion:
· 10th Aniversary of Railgun Manga,
· #100 Chapters of Railgun Manga (currently entering Tankōbon/Volume 14)
release December 27, 2017.

This SS probably (an appendix) on Dengeki Daioh Magazine February 2018 issue.

Title: Called Game* (*Baseball term?)
Illustrated by Haimura Kiyotaka
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Whole page / and more

Spoiler for Synopsis by js06:
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 14:19   Link #1322
itine
No Book No Live

A lot interesting happen in this medio December when Ogino Kentarou (Railgun Manga Editor) and Nogi Yasuhito (Astral Buddy mangaka) start their Twitter "Curiosity-Cats" (like Anonymously Ask Me Anything)
Some of Anonymous asking in English, even Mr. Kentarou citing Toaru No Index Wikia.
Old 2017-12-31, 17:23   Link #1323
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Happy New Year everyone!

As a celebration for the upcoming year, I have updated A Certain Unified Calendar for the first time in 2+ years!

Images
Old 2017-12-31, 21:03   Link #1324
KiharaRonin

Thanks for the update man. Your work is much appreciated.
Old 2018-01-15, 03:56   Link #1325
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Happy New Year everyone!

As a celebration for the upcoming year, I have updated A Certain Unified Calendar for the first time in 2+ years!

Images
Nice, just one question, I don't see how Astral Buddy first started during Daihaseisai?
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 06:39   Link #1326
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Nice, just one question, I don't see how Astral Buddy first started during Daihaseisai?
Rather than during it, I meant before it. There's this one exchange between the ghost girl and Hokaze in Chapter 5 where she references Hokaze eating an unbelievable amount of cake with Hokaze confused as to what she's talking about. This is a direct reference to Railgun Chapter 43 (the chapter before the Daihaseisai starts) where Shokuhou uses her power to make her eat the cake.
Old 2018-02-08, 10:36   Link #1327
mark1246

So April is Heavy object

I take it there nothing in March for Kamachi, he taking a month break?
Old 2018-02-08, 16:38   Link #1328
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
So April is Heavy object

I take it there nothing in March for Kamachi, he taking a month break?
Kamachi most likely is busy which the anime and that why he taking so many breaks. Even for last year it was like this which months having no LN from Kamachi

So when do you think NT20 will come out?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 16:46   Link #1329
KiharaRonin

Probably May.
Old 2018-02-10, 00:08   Link #1330
itine
No Book No Live

Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On SS - Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°60

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by itine; 2018-02-10 at 02:42. Reason: better resolution
Old 2018-03-18, 22:53   Link #1331
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Sheesh... how long til we get new news about the next LN or about the anime... :/ *sigh*

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 07:59   Link #1332
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Lack of publicity is your worst enemy (looks at Heavy Object anime).
Old 2018-03-20, 03:36   Link #1333
felc57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
It doesn't help that the series already have two seasons, which might turn some people away (too long anime or whatever reasons they have). I never understood the people that ask "Can I not watch season 1 and start at season 2?" etc. Sequels aren't meant to be watched first. Anyways, I do agree that the lack of hype behind this season 3 won't help the show. The LN is losing a bit of steam too, so I thought the staff would be more excited about this season.
felc57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 05:59   Link #1334
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Duly noted. Though I'd still maintain that Heavy Object was never going to be a big hit. JC Staff is hit or miss with their adaptations after all.
Old 2018-03-23, 22:19   Link #1335
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felc57 View Post
It doesn't help that the series already have two seasons, which might turn some people away (too long anime or whatever reasons they have). I never understood the people that ask "Can I not watch season 1 and start at season 2?" etc. Sequels aren't meant to be watched first. Anyways, I do agree that the lack of hype behind this season 3 won't help the show. The LN is losing a bit of steam too, so I thought the staff would be more excited about this season.
Well I’m more wondering why we haven’t heard any news about the new LN volume either, lol. I still have some faith in the anime since this year is the 2018 index project and since apparently the virtual on game made by sega was actually apparently high quality. But idk. It’s just hard to wait without hearing anything, but maybe that’s their goal, lol, to starve us into excitement since they already confirmed it exists.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-03-23, 22:27   Link #1336
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Dengeki is probably publishing his other novels before Index 3 airs so they're out of the way until it's done. Back when Index 2 aired, only 1 volume of another series was released while it aired. At this point he's got so many ongoing ones that he's practically got a backlog to complete, lest they get left in the dust for a year.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 22:47   Link #1337
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Dengeki is probably publishing his other novels before Index 3 airs so they're out of the way until it's done. Back when Index 2 aired, only 1 volume of another series was released while it aired. At this point he's got so many ongoing ones that he's practically got a backlog to complete, lest they get left in the dust for a year.
Ah, thanks for that insight. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Old 2018-03-23, 23:08   Link #1338
KiharaRonin

Kamachi has a pattern. Index, Blood Sign, Heavy Object, and Booboo. Plus any month breaks he might take. Volumes are also announced two months before they release. Since Booboo Volume 6 was announced March, NT20 should be announced in April with a short Summary, than a rough cover and a full summary in May. With a HQ cover with text later that month. The volume should then release in June with a preview 5 days before release.
Old 2018-04-07, 03:34   Link #1339
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Ladies and Gentlemen. Were you waiting long?
Well, you don't need to wait any longer. NT 20 has been said by anon raildex to be releasing on the 9th of June
6月9日発売
新約とある魔術の禁書目録20
全世界を血で染める決戦が始まった。
学園都市統括理事長VSイギリス清教。
アレイスターに同行する上条は、大悪魔
コロンゾン打倒のため、敵地ロンドンの
戦禍に身を投じ……!
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 04:57   Link #1340
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

"The decisive battle that will drench the entire world in blood has begun. The General Superintendent of Academy City versus the Church of England. In order to defeat the great demon Coronzon, Touma, together with Aleister, jump into the war-torn enemy territory of London!"
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote