AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Escape (Volumes 24 - 25) Rating
Perfect 10 4 44.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-02-09, 09:21   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Mahouka LN - Escape (Volumes 24 - 25) Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mahouka [LN/M], Escape (Volumes 24 - 25).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events (past Escape (Volumes 24 - 25)) must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 09:26   Link #2
LKK

The following information about the release of the Escape arc was posted elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Escape Arc will be 2 volumes and the second part will be out just one month after the first part.

http://dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893792-4/

Synopsis for Vol 25 might spoil what happens in Vol 24. Cover for Vol 24 is also out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakegriffin89 View Post
If you go to the English Mahouka Wikia they show the complete Vol.24 cover with pic and title. The one on dengeki only shows the cover pic without the title and everything. Vol.24 will be released March 10th and Vol.25 on April 10th.

Here's the link to Vol.25
http://dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893792-4/
The thread's poll will be opened later.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 11:07   Link #3
zerosum

Lol

Im out for six month and though myself late for the hype yet now its not even started...yet

Owh its Dowl Master and Magical ..... whatever fault, dammit

Btw, base on Vol 24 cover look like it can be pair with vol 25. Wonder who stood beside minami
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 22:20   Link #4
Medivh

It's probably minoru.
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 14:39   Link #5
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post
Im out for six month and though myself late for the hype yet now its not even started...yet

Owh its Dowl Master and Magical ..... whatever fault, dammit

Btw, base on Vol 24 cover look like it can be pair with vol 25. Wonder who stood beside minami
Minoru. Probably. Because shipped Like Miyuki-Tatsuya, ethereal applauded magician x a guardian.

Can't wait! How will he uses the Parasite I wonder! Also, Tatsuya officially presenting project ESCAPE (finally) to the world...This volume, please do not disappoint me!

I want goddamn described reactions from plebs. Tbh, the Yotsuba id revelations could've been better, IMHO. Satou wasted quite a bit of shiver-inducing moments on that one. Or maybe I should reaally finally read the volume in its original language. The feelings might differ...

Last edited by Plumme; 2018-02-16 at 14:44. Reason: Spellcheck and typos. And additional exclaims.
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 08:11   Link #6
Medivh

Covers for both v24 and v25
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Medivh; 2018-02-26 at 08:44.
Old 2018-02-26, 11:53   Link #7
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
Covers for both v24 and v25
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wait....wait.... lol... this cover work if put both ways... 24+25 or 25+24.....

err any hidden meaning???

Plus Vol 25 will be the end as Satou mention before? and continue with new title, direct short distance sequel from mahouka??
Old 2018-02-26, 11:59   Link #8
AB079
Banned

Who's the guy on the cover of V25?

Also, why people keeps saying this will be the end? I thought that was just a rumor.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 12:08   Link #9
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post

Also, why people keeps saying this will be the end? I thought that was just a rumor.
It's Minoru.
Old 2018-02-28, 12:42   Link #10
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post

End in volume 25 is Tsutomu original plan but do to many problem in production, he lost track about how should this end. Plus he got an idea about continue in different title due original title lost it purpose in most recent and current arc....

Fix me if im wrong

*Here will be off topic, just want to tell about Web Novel turn LN tiltle - Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi. This story is good and about 'healing magician' that look like tatsuya regrowth ability but abit different(the most interesting part MC use Philosopher stone to redo the world back to 4 years in order to get revenge but he pay a high price, everyone he love and trust dead in horrible way in new timeline). What im sure this novel author are Tatsuya fan and WARNING, this novel consider PEGI 18.
Old 2018-03-03, 05:44   Link #11
zezegui222
A simple man

Someone on Mahouka's discord translated volume 25 synopsis. But volume 24 synopsis wasn't posted here by anyone, then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 24
"Taurus Silver, a third-year from the National Magic University Affiliated First High School, is Mr. Shiba Tatsuya."

The video message from one of the Seven Sages Raymond Clark broadcast not only in Japan, it created great ripples around the world.

Thus, it can be said that the real "Project Dione" is a magician banishment plan. Tatsuya announces the use of a Stellar-furnace that was researched and used in the presented project "ESCAPES Plan".

Because of Miyuki, for the future of magicians, Tatsuya has chosen this path.

At the same time, a confrontation occurs between Zhou Gongjin who should have died and Minoru. In addition, the Strategic-Class Magic of a Thirteen Apostle captures Tatsuya!? The greatest crisis is about to emerge for Tatsuya and Miyuki――.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 25
Tatsuya and Miyuki are attacked by the Strategic-Class Magic of a Thirteen Apostle barely managing to survive. However, Minami, as with Honami who protected Tatsuya in a similar way faces certain death――.

Thus, in order to protect what is dear to him, Minoru seeks the forbidden power of the Parasites of his own volition.

Does his choice sway the future――!?

Tatsuya and Minoru, two non-standard magicians confront each other at last.

Thus, around the same time, the purpose of the STARS rebellion for the assassination of Lina breaks out!?

What is the future of magicians ―― the climax of the story, it goes on!!
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 07:42   Link #12
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
Someone on Mahouka's discord translated volume 25 synopsis. But volume 24 synopsis wasn't posted here by anyone, then:
May I know where he/she got that synopsis for volume 25? From the page it isn't that detail. Nothing mentioned about dying Minami or Tatsuya confronting Minoru.

I checked the page hoping the preview already come out, but I guess I need to wait for several days.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 07:51   Link #13
Medivh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
May I know where he/she got that synopsis for volume 25? From the page it isn't that detail. Nothing mentioned about dying Minami or Tatsuya confronting Minoru.

I checked the page hoping the preview already come out, but I guess I need to wait for several days.
Synopsis can be found here. https://tsutomusato.jp/news_20180301-02/

That's satou sensei official site.
Old 2018-03-03, 08:08   Link #14
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
Synopsis can be found here. https://tsutomusato.jp/news_20180301-02/

That's satou sensei official site.
Thanks, bookmarked

(Found spin off about Tatsuya's assasination plan )
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 05:48   Link #15
sasabit

Tatsuya manages to barely survive? i guess author is buffing enemies a lot more now
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 03:51   Link #16
Kadia

^Yeah i know right? How our Godsuya made a blunder like that? It even mentions that the adversary managed to cast a strategic class magic on Tat. How could Japan+101st+10MC allow that to happen considering the heated global situation atm?
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 19:09   Link #17
Reaver102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
^Yeah i know right? How our Godsuya made a blunder like that? It even mentions that the adversary managed to cast a strategic class magic on Tat. How could Japan+101st+10MC allow that to happen considering the heated global situation atm?
Not really much you can do when he can cast it world wide, just needs a source of water.
Reaver102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 21:14   Link #18
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Tatsuya manages to barely survive? i guess author is buffing enemies a lot more now
Where did you read that?
Old 2018-03-05, 22:21   Link #19
Kadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver102 View Post
Not really much you can do when he can cast it world wide, just needs a source of water.
Isn't casting a spell require a line of sight? He/she must be close to Japan soil enough to cast a huge spell like that (except 3rd eyes of course whcih is exclusive to TAT). The psion detector or intelligence agency should get the wind bef letting it happen.

Bakato: i also read it in discord and wikia. Apparently, it's the synopsis of v25.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 22:23   Link #20
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
Isn't casting a spell require a line of sight? He/she must be close to Japan soil enough to cast a huge spell like that (except 3rd eyes of course whcih is exclusive to TAT). The psion detector or intelligence agency should get the wind bef letting it happen.
Long range casting can be supplemented by long distance cameras.