AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-10, 05:28   Link #23901
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The author said already several times in the afterwords of chapters that he wants to make the after sotry in a book too, so of course he needs to built a plot for giving content to those volumes, the most likely the daily life stories in that case will be turned or well on the things that happen in between the important events or in materials for new volumes of short stories, maybe the two options at the same time too.
Well, i am sure after the Main and Zero Series LN adaptation is over, we would first probably get atleast a side-story series (with a bit different title) based on Endo's plot from the "After Story". If Author expands a bit more on the content on Endo's plot, then it would be easy for him to atleast create 1-2 LN volumes just based on the 2 story arcs we got on him yet in the After Story.
Kouki's arcs would probably also get separate LN series releases. While arc's like Tio's or Shia's (or the ones which are based on the other wives) would be covered in a separate LN series (Liliana's arc might either be skipped or changed though, to skip the talks about the future points, if the author plans to make a big arc out of the plot he is trying to create). Myu's arc's would probably be expanded and made into a separate standalone LN as well.
I think that, only Endo's one would be truly a separate series afterwards, while the others (under a slight change of titles) would probably be connected to each other, to make way for the main "After Story" plot.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-14, 04:15   Link #23902
sierra117
Harem Seeker

I just finished volume 11 and can’t help but wonder if the Author will ever write a story about Hajime and co. return to that dimensional city and finish off that sealed monster?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-14, 11:26   Link #23903
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I just finished volume 11 and can’t help but wonder if the Author will ever write a story about Hajime and co. return to that dimensional city and finish off that sealed monster?
The main issue is that they lost their memories of what happened after they returned, so if they were ever to return there they would probably need to be summoned by the whale again. Considering that even time was distorted in order to bring both Hajime and Oscar there, it might not even be possible to get there with just the compass and crystal key.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 05:35   Link #23904
chopitos_93

40 out of 200 chapters in the After Story wasted on Kouki arcs...

Why the author is giving so much focus on that idiot? Nobody cares about him.
chopitos_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 06:15   Link #23905
darkofficer
just a devil

Is this the dame account as dark44

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 06:34   Link #23906
chopitos_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Or maybe there is a lot of people thinking the same?

I want to read stories about Hajime and his girls. Not about Kouki.

At least Endou is funny, but Kouki is incredibly boring. The After Story was very good until the author decided to focus on him.
chopitos_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 23:27   Link #23907
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post

well maybe you only one who like Koki trash
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 12:32   Link #23908
Windsgrace

I will be honest I really didn't like his character. However after the whole arc he became a decent character. I did skip over 90% of the arc. I only read the beginning chapter or two and the ending few chapters to the arc. I think the author knew he wasn't a good character to keep writing about in the afterstory unless he made a change. (As many have said no one cared about the idiot)
Thus the kouki arc for massive character development. Afterwards he became a somewhat funny character w/ his back and forths w/ Hajime. (Like in the recent arc - underground/ upperground - "Mother arc)
(Also by no means do I want to read another arc focused on him but him being a character in the arc along side Hajime I think is ok)
Just my thoughts.
Old 2020-05-17, 22:20   Link #23909
haseo0408

I'm gonna be honest, I hate Kouki a lot but I it's good he got his own character arc, he's stik trash un my eyes but at he now admits ir, instead of just playing at being the mighty hero.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 22:16   Link #23910
borisdrakoni

New chapter of Gakuen is out.

...Christabel-sensei might just be one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in my entire life.
Old 2020-05-22, 01:16   Link #23911
Roberto1

some years ago, back in vol 9 i always though that letting kouki alive after his fight with Hajime in the last dungeon was a mistake, i thought he was going to lose his mind again, and this time he would hurt kaori and Shizuku, i was upset with hajime decision (not killing him) i though he didnt learn his lesson with kaori's "death"

he didnt kill hanayama soon enough, and he almost kill kaori, but this type of arcs prove me wrong, it was the best choice letting kouki live, the chapters are still too long and a bit boring though.

i sometimes feel author is not using after history full potential

i wish i could read more of hajime daily life with the girls, like that chapter when shizuku tries a wedding dress, or when hajime speaks with kaori's dad etc
Old 2020-05-22, 11:05   Link #23912
shadowarc

^ Seconded, also want an Isekai or Earth fantasy arc with Remia and/or Yuuka.

Kouki is more tolerable and funny now and at least is capable of killing without much hesitation. Not sure I want another long arc on him unless Hajime there too though.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 11:21   Link #23913
Draigathar

I wouldn't mind seeing a date like setting for remia in earth
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 13:39   Link #23914
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
some years ago, back in vol 9 i always though that letting kouki alive after his fight with Hajime in the last dungeon was a mistake, i thought he was going to lose his mind again, and this time he would hurt kaori and Shizuku, i was upset with hajime decision (not killing him) i though he didnt learn his lesson with kaori's "death"

he didnt kill hanayama soon enough, and he almost kill kaori, but this type of arcs prove me wrong, it was the best choice letting kouki live, the chapters are still too long and a bit boring though.

i sometimes feel author is not using after history full potential

i wish i could read more of hajime daily life with the girls, like that chapter when shizuku tries a wedding dress, or when hajime speaks with kaori's dad etc
The chapter with Shizuku's wedding dress was adorable!. She has come a long way since being the heroes party nanny, putting with with Kouki and Ryutaro's is enough to put any sane person suicidal.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 18:18   Link #23915
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
New chapter of Gakuen is out.

...Christabel-sensei might just be one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in my entire life.
......Those Haurias are dead meat
Old 2020-05-27, 18:05   Link #23916
dimlik

I think it would have been great if this one also would have had a bonus story of its own once published on paper... Bonus story of the bonus story, mmm, thicck.

Btw, what does actually ありふれた職業で世界最強「ユエの魔法教室」 mean? I found it on 5th anniversary of Overlap which happened like two years ago? Though it it a new bonus story, but I sadly don't have access to it... Maybe it is already translated bonus story..?

Last edited by dimlik; 2020-05-27 at 18:54.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-27, 21:03   Link #23917
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
I think it would have been great if this one also would have had a bonus story of its own once published on paper... Bonus story of the bonus story, mmm, thicck.

Btw, what does actually ありふれた職業で世界最強「ユエの魔法教室」 mean? I found it on 5th anniversary of Overlap which happened like two years ago? Though it it a new bonus story, but I sadly don't have access to it... Maybe it is already translated bonus story..?
That's the "Yue's Magic Classroom" short story(translated as Yue's Magic Lessons by J-Novel Club). It was included with the premium copy of volume 4 in the English release and in the first short story collection volume.
Old 2020-05-28, 03:12   Link #23918
dimlik

Quote:
That's the "Yue's Magic Classroom" short story(translated as Yue's Magic Lessons by J-Novel Club). It was included with the premium copy of volume 4 in the English release and in the first short story collection volume.
Fuh, glad it is like this, thanks, boris
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 07:32   Link #23919
borisdrakoni

The author posted in his Shousetsuka blog today. Apparently he's been having some trouble with putting together volume 11, which is why he hasn't had time to write anything for the WN lately. He's aiming for 6/13 for the next chapter.
Old 2020-05-30, 16:18   Link #23920
Huh...?

Quote:
The author posted in his Shousetsuka blog today. Apparently he's been having some trouble with putting together volume 11
I guess it would be a problem for him at the point of the story, because the way he would arrange the plot form now on would either increase or decrease the number of LN volumes he would have to work on to reach the ending of the Main Story.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel