Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 18:22   Link #9021
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
The war is never over.
Well, it is if one of the parties involved dies I think the body count will increase in the next two eps, maybe the last episode will be like the Infinite Ryvius one, en epilogue of sorts. I'm not sure Kallen is likely to survive, though I wouldn't rate C.C. that high up on the list of survivals either now that she probably has a nightmare frame of her own.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:25   Link #9022
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
The war is never over.
Damn damn... I hoped that with the mag spreads will get and end... I guess weŽll have to live with the trolls Žtil the end...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:26   Link #9023
lousylaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I think he would not help Suzaku kill her
Well if like you said, Kallen is persistent and she's a big threat to Suzaku, he'd have no choice but to do whatever it take to bring her down even if it means killing her. Kallen sure wouldn't hold out on killing Suzaku so he can't take the chance of just letting them go without doing anything, so if he has the power to shift the tides in his favor he'll definitly do it imo.

Suzaku is much more important to him than Kallen now. If he fall, Lelouch fall too and vice versa.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:29   Link #9024
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I thought it was obvious enough as to why Lelouch was acting the way he was during that scene.
The ignorant masses just hates Lelouch for acting the way he did, without looking at why he acted in such a way. It's partly due to ignorance of how Lelouch behaves.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:32   Link #9025
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Well if like you said, Kallen is persistent and she's a big threat to Suzaku, he'd have no choice but to do whatever it take to bring her down even if it means killing her. Kallen sure wouldn't hold out on killing Suzaku so he can't take the chance of just letting them go without doing anything, so if he has the power to shift the tides in his favor he'll definitly do it imo.

Suzaku is much more important to him than Kallen now. If he fall, Lelouch fall too and vice versa.

If Lelouch can see that Kallen is likely going to die, he'll interfere.
She was his knight, and is likely now one of his most important people, one he wishes to protect, even if for that, he must make her hate him.

I guess he'll even be happy to die by her hand.
But no, He will never allowSuzaku to kill her. This will be totally OOC.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:32   Link #9026
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Anya maybe? Perhaps thats why she's looking through her diary, reminding Gino and Kallen about the real people behind the masks.
Well, first off. How could Anya even know what Lelouch and Suzaku have planned. She was with Schneizel this whole time. It's not like she just goes around showing people her pictures. People seem to need to ask.
Secondly, we still don't know who it was that left Schneizel's side. Could of been Anya, but could of also been Sayako. It would explain why she looks injured. If she had to fight to get away.

Quote:
Kallen knows enough about Lelouch to get that he's taking the blame as he usually does, and Gino must at least realize something about Suzaku. Those two talking might at least give them an idea, or at the very least the motivation to stop whatever those two are doing. Anya might help, too, as Var suggests. Given the spoilers, however, it doesn't seem like Gino won't get through if Kallen has to fight Suzaku.

It's more that they want the world aligned against them, creating peace through conflict. What happens after that is the question.

Cecile knows more than we do about it, probably, and Jeremiah probably doesn't know anything about Marianne.
We don't know what Kallen knows right now. It is obvious that he was purposely keeping her out of it. he was intent at going after Lelouch. I think the whole, 'only she can take on Lancelot' is just an excuse.

Lloyd and Cecil seem to be in on this plan. If it was something really horrible wouldn't they be implicated. Lloyd wouldn't care, but you'd think Cecil would be apprehensive.

We aren't sure Jeremiah doesn't know about Marianne.

Quote:
I don't see either dying, but if someone is to lose, I hope it's Suzaku. He got her last season, so turnabout's fair-play, and since they're even fighting in the first place, I suspect he's going to be standing in the way of anyone trying to reach Lelouch, so he'll need to go down.
That is true. It's one of the first times they have ever been on equal footing. Usually when hey meet someone is give an advantage.
I think Suzaku would stop from going too far, but Kallen is another matter. Unless Suzaku completely disables the Guren I don't see how you stop Kallen from fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
If Lelouch can see that Kallen is likely going to die, he'll interfere.
She was his knight, and is likely now one of his most important people, one he wishes to protect, even if for that, he must make her hate him.

I guess he'll even be happy to die by her hand.
But no, He will never allowed Suzaku to kill her. This will be totally OOC.
I think you are right. I think he wouldn't tell her anything because anything that came out of his mouth would possibly get her to come with him.
the problem is that he would have to see that Kallen was going to die. If he is inside with Nunnally how is he going to know.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:33   Link #9027
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
The ignorant masses just hates Lelouch for acting the way he did, without looking at why he acted in such a way. It's partly due to ignorance of how Lelouch behaves.
If they are ignorant (which they are), how do you expect them to even read your post?

Quote:
Secondly, we still don't know who it was that left Schneizel's side. Could of been Anya, but could of also been Sayako. It would explain why she looks injured. If she had to fight to get away.
I'd say Anya.

I don't see any reason why Sayako would even JOIN Schenzeil in the first place. He stated that someone who couldn't agree with them anymore ran away. That and Anya was present with all of them during Lelouch's annoucement and THEN was absent when Nunnally announced herself.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:33   Link #9028
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

Suzaku is not more important to him, he's another pawn in the game. If he didn't care about Kallen, he could have had her fighting for him with a few kind words. Instead, he intentionally distances her. Suzaku is an ally, Kallen is someone he wants safe.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:33   Link #9029
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:

His plan was to get her out of the harms way which might horribly backfire in a typically Lelouch plan kind of way. How is Suzaku more important than Kallen? She seems as good as Suzaku in regards to knightmare frame piloting skills.

I don't think you can easily compare the importance of the two characters. Right now Suzaku is an important tool as a means to and end while Kallen seems to be an important person to him so he pushed her away...

Quote:
Yes, people do seem to hate Lelouch, could it be because he's not a typical protagonist? I mean surely in other mecha series the main guy kills regular a decent chunk of enemy pilots (who might have families) and nobody gives a damn.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:35   Link #9030
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
If they are ignorant (which they are), how do you expect them to even read your post?
They're ignorant because they haven't seen all the official side stories.

I intend to bring forth a certain piece of information that C.C. told Kallen.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:36   Link #9031
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:

What side story are you reffering to? The latest picture drama or?
Old 2008-09-08, 18:39   Link #9032
lovecakecookies

Quote:

Is it from the latest magazine spoilers? I heard that not all of that stuff there could be reliable though..

I hope that C.C and Kallen interact again.. I love their interactions..
Old 2008-09-08, 18:44   Link #9033
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Well, first off. How could Anya even know what Lelouch and Suzaku have planned. She was with Schneizel this whole time. It's not like she just goes around showing people her pictures. People seem to need to ask.
Anya's not a very talkative person is all, but Gino could get something out of her if anyone can.

Quote:
We don't know what Kallen knows right now. It is obvious that he was purposely keeping her out of it. She was intent at going after Lelouch. I think the whole, 'only she can take on Lancelot' is just an excuse.
Sorry to correct you, but I figure this is what you meant. It shows she still cares about Lelouch, enough that she isn't willing to let anyone else harm him.

Quote:
Lloyd and Cecil seem to be in on this plan. If it was something really horrible wouldn't they be implicated. Lloyd wouldn't care, but you'd think Cecil would be apprehensive.
She was at the beginning for a bit, but she's not the type to go against Lloyd.

Quote:
We aren't sure Jeremiah doesn't know about Marianne.
Fair enough, but why would Lelouch discuss it?

Quote:
That is true. It's one of the first times they have ever been on equal footing. Usually when hey meet someone is give an advantage.
I think Suzaku would stop from going too far, but Kallen is another matter. Unless Suzaku completely disables the Guren I don't see how you stop Kallen from fighting.
Suzaku can get into it just like she can, Kallen's just quicker about getting in that mood. Suzaku likewise doesn't know when to quit. He lost his Hadron Cannon, VARIS, a sword, left arm, and left leg, but still he was going to fight until deciding he needed punishment. With their mechs even, there will be no choice to but to go all out.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:46   Link #9034
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
I'd say Anya.

I don't see any reason why Sayako would even JOIN Schenzeil in the first place. He stated that someone who couldn't agree with them anymore ran away. That and Anya was present with all of them during Lelouch's annoucement and THEN was absent when Nunnally announced herself.
Sayako wuld of stayed by Nunnally to keep watch after her. Only rason she left Nunnally before was because she idn't know her importance to Zero.
Quote:

I'd be interested in hearing about those, but I don't know how serious those can be taken.
I hear about a lot of 'side stories' that aren't to be taken seriously. With those I would think it would be too hard to filter out conan and non-canon. Normal rule of thumb is that if it wasn't important enough to fit into the show it shouldn't be take too seriously.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:49   Link #9035
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
I'd be interested in hearing about those, but I don't know how serious those can be taken.
I hear about a lot of 'side stories' that aren't to be taken seriously. With those I would think it would be too hard to filter out conan and non-canon. Normal rule of thumb is that if it wasn't important enough to fit into the show it shouldn't be take too seriously.
It's Stage 15.631, "Girls' Fight".
Old 2008-09-08, 18:50   Link #9036
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
It's Stage 15.631, "Girls' Fight".
girl's fight was funny XD
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:53   Link #9037
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
girl's fight was funny XD
I'll just give you one line from it:

C.C.: That guy (Zero) never brings in his most important females into his schemes. That means I'm not one of them.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:56   Link #9038
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
I'll just give you one line from it:

C.C.: That guy (Zero) never brings in his most important females into his schemes. That means I'm not one of them.
Ah thanks I've completely missed that. This is the tl of the part I have:

C.C.: That's where you're wrong. I am an accomplice to Zero's very existence.

Kallen: What's that? Is that a boast about being the person closest to Zero?

C.C.: No. He won't involve the women who are truly important to him. In other words, I am completely out of his consideration.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:58   Link #9039
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Ah thanks I've completely missed that. This is the tl of the part I have:

C.C.: That's where you're wrong. I am an accomplice to Zero's very existence.

Kallen: What's that? Is that a boast about being the person closest to Zero?

C.C.: No. He won't involve the women who are truly important to him. In other words, I am completely out of his consideration.
Bingo. Also, we should remember how he responded to the suggestion that he should let Shirley take his Heart Hat.

Lelouch: That's why I don't want her to be involved.
Old 2008-09-08, 19:00   Link #9040
lousylaus

Suzaku is not just an ally, it's his best friend too.

If he has a choice in the battle about who's living and dying(if it's necessary), he'll side with Suzaku. Sure he might try to convince her to back off or try to talk with her, but I doubt she'll listen. They pretty much said their goodbyes in the last episode, and chose their own path. They're no longer on the same side.

Lelouch & Suzaku have bigger things to do than worry about Kallen well being, If she gets in their way. Both of them are now on the path that they'll do whatever it takes for results.

Besides how will Lelouch take down Schneizel if Suzaku dies. He won't.
He was pretty much ready to shoot Kaguya down to get what he want. That's the path the both of them are on now.

The only one Lelouch would sacrifice Suzaku for right now is Nunally. And who knows, they might go up against her eventually too. You think Kallen matters if they can go up against her?
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote