Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-26, 06:14   Link #21
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Great ending to the arc.

I like that Ho died too, punching in the point that even if Baam endeavored to save someone, he is still fallible. I wonder how this will affect his character.

P.S. Nice place to hide the badge, Androssi <3
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 21:19   Link #22
Grey

Yeah, I forgot about the rankers watching them. I want to see what they say about Baam too.

It's interesting how Baam's team totally fell apart. For all Baam's shinsoo talent, he's not a leader like Koon.

...but if it's Koon then manipulator is probably a better word than leader.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 06:45   Link #23
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Grumpy & Co.'s fast this week! Chapter already out for a while. A laid back chapter to take everything in, the highlight being chibi Rak (lol, don't piss off the Director without coffee).

My personal highlight was all the Rankers having celebrity endorsements though. Yuri Zahard's our top idol!

...which leads to the question, say, where the hell is Black Marsh again? And how close is she by now from killing Baam outright for neglecting her for so long?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 03:33   Link #24
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Mini-Gator so. damn. adorable. Gah! @__@
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 04:55   Link #25
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

What. The. ++++.

Lero-ro is actually super ripped beneath his clownish outfit.

Oh, and the author totally pulled a peach garden joke on us, lol.
Old 2011-07-05, 05:11   Link #26
Grey

Oh man. First turtles, now bananas. That gator's pretty funny when he's not being a bit freaky menacing.

It was cool seeing Koon get a bit of development. Seeing Baam's sudden decision and Koon immediately ready to back him up was cool too. Can't wait to see how they try and game the Tower's system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
What. The. ++++.

Lero-ro is actually super ripped beneath his clownish outfit.
Well he is a ranker after all. Wait...argh! Now I'm imagining Yuri as super ripped.
Old 2011-08-12, 16:18   Link #27
Krunk

Chapter 58 out~

Things are getting intense in 2F! Yuri and co. are coming, Baam's getting a test from the eel, and the director is still plotting something!

Also- Koon, what a guy. Making such a sacrifice so others will help Baam.
Krunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 20:09   Link #28
Xion Valkyrie

The art and the long page format was a huge turn off for me at first, but after reading Kisswood I decided to give this a go and now I'm totally anticipating the next chapter.

I wonder if the author is a fan of Hunter x Hunter, since the entire premise feels like the hunter exam + infinity tower from HxH.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 17:52   Link #29
Xion Valkyrie

Wow, we finally see Yuri in action, and she is a MONSTER.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 18:57   Link #30
Grey

Yeah, Yuri's just...wow. The difference between top Rankers and Baam's team looks so huge now.
Old 2011-10-30, 19:46   Link #31
Tenchi Hou Take

Hopefully we see Bam level a large amount ove the next few arcs, considering he is an irregular and he does like Yuri not seem to be affected by Shinsoo. End of the day he is the one spear heading the entire thing and they most probably wouldn't have been able to make it through the "hard" route without an irregular.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 05:59   Link #32
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

It's good Yuri came along. Was getting kind of annoyed at the whole situation, it should have been obvious that was the answer.
Old 2011-11-19, 07:04   Link #33
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Holy Princess Yuri. The author has a way of expressing overwhelming power without having to actually use it. When Yuri threatened to tear the whole place apart it really felt like she could very much do it without even lifting a finger.

Too bad her "intervention" ends here for now. Guess we can't have Ultimate Haxx running around breaking the Tower's rules left and right for Baam's benefit.

P.S. The pretty red-haired girl is back! I missed her. And for some reason she's all carefree and smiling. I knew she was something special, though I still don't know how. Why is Evan so shocked? Is she also a princess or what?
Old 2011-11-19, 07:24   Link #34
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Who was the redhead again?
Old 2011-11-19, 07:35   Link #35
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Who was the redhead again?
She first showed up completely covered in a spandex suit in the "crown" game early in the comic. Got one of her eyes cut by Baam's first unconscious display of Shinsoo power. Somewhat later after this forgettable introduction her face got revealed (pretty!), became one of the wave controllers training under sheepie but, most curiously, she didn't seem to bear Baam any grudge or to be particularly concerned with all the Regulars' competitions either, just in the background not doing anything...at all.

She "left" the comic when she wasn't chosen as one of the passing regulars before this arc, but it's always been obvious she's not what she seems and the author was planning something for her. I'm surprised she's back this early though, or that Evan would somehow recognize her and be as surprised as he is.
Old 2011-11-19, 07:44   Link #36
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Wow, props for noticing her though all that.
Old 2011-11-19, 07:52   Link #37
addiC

im guessing that red hair girl is the rice-ball real form...
addiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 10:35   Link #38
upiro

A surprisingly interesting series. Exceeded my expectations and as others have mentioned before, reminds me of Hunter X Hunter although they have completely different storylines. Quite an imaginative world built up by the author. Seems like something he’s been constructing in his mind for many, many years.

I have a question for those of you who’re also following the series. Lahel wants to reach the top of the Tower so that she can see the real sky and stars. But, according to the information in Chapter 57, only 134 floors have been breached by King Zahard and other humans. More floors remain above, controlled by the Guardians, but not occupied by humans. So, even if she and Baam reach the top (the 134th floor) and become Rankers, they won’t be able to see the sky, right? Because they’ll still be inside the Tower with floors above them. In other words, no human living inside the Tower has seen the real sky above, not even the King. Unless there’s some other way?
upiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 10:56   Link #39
Ashaman

They plan to break through and challenge the Guardians on floors 134 and above, I imagine.
Old 2011-11-27, 12:54   Link #40
Tenchi Hou Take

Raw is out for 74

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...75&weekday=mon

Spoiler:

Shit just got real.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge