Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 14:00   Link #12801
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
bull.

If she thought what she was doing was right, she wouldn't be justifying herself to C.C. and Lelouch at every turn, she'd be doing what she always does and make witty banter with the enemy.

As for the second part about Lelouch I more or less share your belief. Whatever "tomorrow" Lelouch desires, it can't be that horrible of a dream.
Of course she's justifying herself. Most other enemies have been either been faceless or people that quite clearly deserved to die (for example, Luciano). C.C. and Lelouch are people she knows, people she loves that she thinks betrayed her. Lelouch is the man she loves, C.C. is practically like a sister; yet most of the truth she learned about Geass/Lelouch was from these two, but now they have apparently been lying the whole time. Still Lelouch told her to 'live on'; he attempted to rescue her in episode 10; he asked her to return w/ him to Ashford. C.C. and her went through a year of hell together. Even if you're doing what you believe is right and just, you can't just shake off memories and experiences like that. You would constantly be needing to justify your own actions in order to overcome your emotions and do what you believe is the right path.

As far as the second point goes. I'm almost certain that ZR is good, but you can't deny they've done some pretty low things to do it. That's why I'm fairly certain Lelouch didn't tell Kallen what he was doing, because he didn't want to stain her with the kind of methods he would have to use. If ZR is a good end, even if the other BKs refused to believe it, Kallen (knowing Lelouch better than the others) would probably have been able to believe in him again. (It's actually a good thing that he didn't because then they probably would have killed Kallen, thinking she was Geassed). At any rate, I find it curious that Sayoko, Cecile, Lloyd and Tian Zi claimed to be rescued and Kaguya is mentioned as well. Sayoko had no reason to be imprisoned and Cecile and Lloyd were working with Lelouch of their own accord...so I'm thinking that the 'political prisoners' (or at least Tian Zi and Kaguya) know about the plan now, so it's a good bet that the other BKs (at least the main ones), especially Kallen will learn it soon. (Granted, I think Kallen will learn it before since she, Gino and Anya are apparently questioning Suzaku and Lelouch about it.)

Last edited by youngde; 2008-09-21 at 14:35.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:04   Link #12802
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
just watched the ep translated
lelouch isnt trying to kill himself to destroy the damocles
he's not trying to destroy it at all
he told shnizel to cancel the self destract and nunnaly has the DMS at this point
holy shit lulu really is the final villan
only unlike shnizel who built his own doom fortress lulu plans to steal one
If Sayako thought Lelouch planned to bomb the shit out of billions of people, including the Japanese she would make him deader than dead. She doesn't so his plan is not one that involves world wide genocide, armegeddon or puppy kicking.

Also since Lelouch has control of Damocles, he can hold off on blowing it to shit until he convinces/drags Nunnallys ass off it. Then he can flip the switch. Just because he doesn't blow it up right away does not mean he wants his own tower of doom.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:06   Link #12803
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Kallen doesn't seems to be jealous over Suzaku and CC in this turn; It was the feeling I had when I read some posts, but after have seen the subs, it was no more the feeling I had. And it was what I feared -_-'

I remember one of the magazines saying that Kallen would be jealous to see C.C. at Lelouch's side and though she still loves him, she will not hesitate to fight him if he has truly betrayed her.

Sounds about what's happening right now. But she'll get answers, the gum line, the Animedia conversation, her character song, the 'escape of Tian Zi and Kaguya' w/ Sayoko, Lloyd and Cecile...all suggest she has some answers coming her way. (Pretty damn late, but answers nonetheless.)
Old 2008-09-21, 14:06   Link #12804
zalem

Quote:
just watched the ep translated
lelouch isnt trying to kill himself to destroy the damocles
he's not trying to destroy it at all
he told shnizel to cancel the self destract and nunnaly has the DMS at this point
holy shit lulu really is the final villan
only unlike shnizel who built his own doom fortress lulu plans to steal one
How does simply asking to cancel the self destruct suddenly make him a villain? Maybe Lulu doesn't want to blow himself and Nunnally up? Maybe he has other plans. Who knows? Again, wait until we know what Zero Requiem is.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:06   Link #12805
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Hm... at the moment, I really, really dislike Kallen.
She's just so... ugh.
But I'll like her again if she dies right after saying her gum line.
Except if she somehow manages to kill Suzaku (which I doubt, but who knows). If that happened, I wouldn't even bother hating her. I'd just go straight from "hm, she's annyoing right now, but still has some potential" to "hu, who the hell needs love-sick people?".
And I don't see any dramatic tension. Maybe it's just me, but right now, I feel that Kallen has lost almost everything that made her a likeable character.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:07   Link #12806
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
She's just so... ugh.
Except if she somehow manages to kill Suzaku (which I doubt, but who knows). If that happened, I wouldn't even bother hating her. I'd just go straight from "hm, she's annyoing right now, but still has some potential" to "hu, who the hell needs love-sick people?".
And I don't see any dramatic tension. Maybe it's just me, but right now, I feel that Kallen has lost almost everything that made her a likeable character.
Almost everything, eh?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:10   Link #12807
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
How does simply asking to cancel the self destruct suddenly make him a villain? Maybe Lulu doesn't want to blow himself and Nunnally up? Maybe he has other plans. Who knows? Again, wait until we know what Zero Requiem is.
he has a nuke lanching doom fortress
and he is not trying to destroy it but to take over it
and you cant do much good with nukes
in fact there is one person standing between him and his plan to use it for what ever he wants to do with it
nunnaly
Old 2008-09-21, 14:10   Link #12808
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post

I remember one of the magazines saying that Kallen would be jealous to see C.C. at Lelouch's side and though she still loves him, she will not hesitate to fight him if he has truly betrayed her.

Sounds about what's happening right now. But she'll get answers, the gum line, the Animedia conversation, her character song, the 'escape of Tian Zi and Kaguya' w/ Sayoko, Lloyd and Cecile...all suggest she has some answers coming her way. (Pretty damn late, but answers nonetheless.)
Koshimizu said today again that the animedia conversation is made up.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:10   Link #12809
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Almost everything, eh?
*nods her head*
She's still a good fighter and doesn't run from the responsibility she thinks she has.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:12   Link #12810
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
in fact there is one person standing between him and his plan to use it for what ever he wants to do with it
nunnaly
Seriously Blade, take a rest.

This fleija will destroy the damocles, that's what schneizel said. Lelouch is (could try, since I might be wrong) trying to save his ass and nunnaly too.

Stop now. this is not a fact.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:12   Link #12811
hero147

Is it just me or do Kalulu fans now believe Lelouch is evil, and CluClu fans believe Lelouch is good?
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:14   Link #12812
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Is it just me or do Kalulu fans now believe Lelouch is evil, and CluClu fans believe Lelouch is good?
actually im the only one who believes hes evil
but i do have his words and actions for now
Old 2008-09-21, 14:14   Link #12813
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Its not going to happen. Suzaku will lose and Kallen will chase after Lelouch wanting to "stop" him because if Suzaku won it would destroy any dramatic tension.
Can you see into the future? No, alright then, she can still follow him to Lelouch after her defeat so let's not jump to any conclusions.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:15   Link #12814
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
And people who don't really care about pairings think that Lelouch is still Lelouch
and should therefore be supported? o.o
Hm... I like that.
Stereotyping is fun. xD
Old 2008-09-21, 14:15   Link #12815
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
She's just so... ugh.
Because she is fighting to what she thinks is good and refuse to let her feelings take the steps over what she must do ?
This is kind of a noble attitude, to sacrifice your personal will to heading toward actions you have to do. Lelouch didn't permit her to understand, to her he is the bad guy, she isn't omniscient, she knows even less than us.

Hero : What is doing Lelouch ATM is wrong, from Kallen's point of view, it's wrong. To her he is totally eveil and that's why I'm totally all for her way to act especially when I see that she is acting of her own will and to this, ready to push away her feelings to Lelouch.

That's all. And if to you this generalization means that Kalulu fans are no more, you are totally wrong there. Lelouch pushed her away when she could have been one of his most useful soldiers. There is a reason there, and Kallen didn't say her gum line, don't forget this.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:15   Link #12816
zalem

Quote:
nunnaly
He is on a fortress that is about to explode. Of course he wants to stop the self destruct sequence. Not to mention I highly doubt he wants to blow Nunnally up. Standing against her is one thing, blowing her up is quite another.

Who knows, maybe they plan on completing Schneizel's plan and that is Zero Requiem. Maybe they are the end bosses. Or maybe they just are trying to get Nunnally off of it first and then plan on blowing it up. The fact is, we don't know what their plans are.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:17   Link #12817
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

for the time being we know from cornelia that shnizel wasnt such a bad guy after all (and he shot her, so if she says it then...)
Old 2008-09-21, 14:18   Link #12818
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
for the time being we know from cornelia that shnizel wasnt such a bad guy after all (and he shot her, so if she says it then...)
Ofc Schneizal isn't all that bad, he literally wanted world peace.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:18   Link #12819
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Because she is fighting to what she thinks is good and refuse to let her feelings take the steps over what she must do ?
This is kind of a noble attitude, to sacrifice your personal will to heading toward actions you have to do. Lelouch didn't permit her to understand, to her he is the bad guy, she isn't omniscient, she knows even less than us.
So she stopping something that very well change the world for the better all because she perceives it as evil
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:19   Link #12820
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Not a bad guy? A good guy will really try to destroy all the big capitals around the world?