AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 23:15   Link #1741
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
........................I can't comment on that video.

Though this may be weird, but the original story of Genji there NTR I guess the author decided to put it in this phase of the story.
Tucker does leave you at a loss for words at times, as do many of the Red vs Blue lot do.....oh sorry Caboose tells me it's Blue vs Red, no says Red VS Blue*doh*

I'm with Mr T here, I've come to accept delicious trap where ever they are and I'd say Terumi qualifies as a DT
Sure this may not be the best turn of events for the story but I see it as a rather fun thing.
Probably better than trying to scurry around doing other things in order to get the girls attention.
Instead he has to take this rather bold move in order to get the ball rolling and I don't think we'll see it go too far anyway.
Old 2012-12-31, 23:46   Link #1742
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

TRAP YOU SAY!!!

*read latest chapter*

*lick lips*

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 23:57   Link #1743
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The aim is just to seduce the teacher away from Tsukasa, which is hinted that she was considering of meeting him when pondering around with her cell phone, so the author more than likely isn't going to go far with this. The aim is to just weaken Tsukasa so I say 2 chapters at least and 4 chapters maximum.

Though it looks like not everyone is not against the cross dressing it seems.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 11:27   Link #1744
Simonsy

LOL, every week seems praise for this guy, yet he cross-dresses and half the fandom is going to drop
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:15   Link #1745
cero_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Nobody ever complains when a trap shows up and joins an MC's harem in shounen harem manga...but the moment the MC becomes the trap remarks about it being totally homo just start flying everywhere.

Gotta love double standards...at least I'm complaining about the bad plot choices xD

there is no double standard here, like the poster below you mentioned, it comes down to sexual preference, dressing up, putting on make up, and going after a guy in a bar, seems pretty homo (I'm not into that). Most of us readers, didn't sign on for this, least I didn't. I'm reading because I want to see the MC evolve from the effeminate/wimpy guy he is to the so called "ladies man" he is billed to become (the ecchi scenes don't hurt).
you can see why many(including me)are disappointed with the chapter.
cero_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:26   Link #1746
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cero_86 View Post
there is no double standard here, like the poster below you mentioned, it comes down to sexual preference, dressing up, putting on make up, and going after a guy in a bar, seems pretty homo (I'm not into that). Most of us readers, didn't sign on for this, least I didn't. I'm reading because I want to see the MC evolve from the effeminate/wimpy guy he is to the so called "ladies man" he is billed to become (the ecchi scenes don't hurt).
you can see why many(including me)are disappointed with the chapter.
Being disappointed is one thing, if you read a couple of my posts above I was also disappointed with his step back in development.

But one thing is being disappointed and another is suddenly throwing out insults (Calling someone or something Gay isn't an insult, but the way people use the term makes it one) and even attacking the manga on some sites. In Batoto the users suddenly changed the manga title to things like "The Tale of Fag Gay-kun" and switching the genre tags for Yaoi and Horror ones. THIS is something I don't think is acceptable.

And it IS having double standards, some of the most famous characters in harems are often traps...but when the MC becomes one people suddenly rage, yet there's not much difference in the two.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:56   Link #1747
cero_86

Quote:
Being disappointed is one thing, if you read a couple of my posts above I was also disappointed with his step back in development.

But one thing is being disappointed and another is suddenly throwing out insults (Calling someone or something Gay isn't an insult, but the way people use the term makes it one) and even attacking the manga on some sites. In Batoto the users suddenly changed the manga title to things like "The Tale of Fag Gay-kun" and switching the genre tags for Yaoi and Horror ones. THIS is something I don't think is acceptable.

And it IS having double standards, some of the most famous characters in harems are often traps...but when the MC becomes one people suddenly rage, yet there's not much difference in the two.
how else am I supposed to describe what is happening in this chapter?
please enlighten me so I don't offend any one in the future.
I never called it gay because I knew there would be people like you that would get easily offended. (would it have been better if I called it gay?)

the actions going on at batoto are vandalism and should be dealt with at once.

There is no double standard, read what the guy below your original post wrote, it comes down to sexual preference; which seems is what offends you, that people are not more open and receptive, to the idea of a supposedly heterosexual guy (Terumi is supposedly straight)cross dressing and going after men in bars.
that is your problem and you have to deal with it.
Old 2013-01-02, 13:22   Link #1748
Simonsy

The first pages and chapter set up that he looks like a girl and has been picked on for that. It talked about how even his teacher, which was a male I believe, fell for him.

So this is nothign new.

ALso he is not going to probably even kiss this guy, just hit on him enough so that when the other girl shows up she see's she LOST to him and for whatever reason this makes her want him then.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would hit on another guy if that meant getting a girl they want in bed.
Old 2013-01-02, 13:48   Link #1749
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cero_86 View Post
how else am I supposed to describe what is happening in this chapter?
please enlighten me so I don't offend any one in the future.
I never called it gay because I knew there would be people like you that would get easily offended. (would it have been better if I called it gay?)

the actions going on at batoto are vandalism and should be dealt with at once.

There is no double standard, read what the guy below your original post wrote, it comes down to sexual preference; which seems is what offends you, that people are not more open and receptive, to the idea of a supposedly heterosexual guy (Terumi is supposedly straight)cross dressing and going after men in bars.
that is your problem and you have to deal with it.
Mind you, I'm not really offended, if anything you're the one that seems more offended xD. It's ignorance that becomes more annoying than offending to me. Though there are most certainly people that'll get offended.

Anyway, how to describe the chapter? Well there's plenty of better ways than to just go "GAY!". You said it yourself, he's a heterosexual male crossdressing in order to pick-up another guy, though it's the objective that matters really. Terumi's aim isn't to get into the guy's pants nor will be falling in love with him, his methods are not necessarily gay...only insecure people would describe it as this knowing it's just a means to an (very hetero) end.

It's not really about sexual preferences, especially when we're talking about people liking trap harem members vs what Terumi is doing this chapter.
We already established that Terumi's actions aren't really gay since his aim isn't the guy but the woman behind the guy...on the other hand the popular traps in harem manga are guys actually aiming and romantically interested in other guys (the MC) yet I have yet to see people in forums shouting to the heavens about how gay it is.

With all this talk I'm actually hoping we get a Yuri scene some time soon...just to see people's reactions, but that's a discussion or another time.
Old 2013-01-02, 14:08   Link #1750
cero_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would hit on another guy if that meant getting a girl they want in bed.
Quote:
We already established that Terumi's actions aren't really gay since his aim isn't the guy but the woman behind the guy
hahaha wow, again, it all comes down to personal opinion, and the majority of people disagree, thus the comments here, and batoto.

but, back on topic, simonsy, is right now that I look back on it, this is the story about an effeminate guy, who I thought would grow past that phase, but it seems it was just wishful thinking on my part, I got distracted by the boobs and ass to realize it.
Old 2013-01-02, 14:29   Link #1751
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

I'm a little confused. Have I understood it right that he turned in to a Trap and wants to seduce the lover of the girl who bullied him years ago because he wants her to fall for him?
I'm curious to see how far he will go with the seducing...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 14:46   Link #1752
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
I'm a little confused. Have I understood it right that he turned in to a Trap and wants to seduce the lover of the girl who bullied him years ago because he wants her to fall for him?
I'm curious to see how far he will go with the seducing...
No, this part of the plan is not seducing Tsukasa. Its about taking away the object that Tsukasa gets her motivation. Tsukasa gets off or is empowered when she has guys desiring her, it makes her quite tough for Terumi to seduce when she is empowered.

The plan is for Terumi to seduce away the object that Tsukasa gets her motivation from. Its to make Tsukasa venerable and more easy to seduce.

Also, one must ask what choice did he have? The first two pages of the chapter assumes that Kaoruko was about to replace Terumi. Terumi was begging for another chance so she made this plan. If Terumi fails this time, its all over so Terumi decided to follow Kaoruko's plan because this is his last chance and Kaoruko is much more knowledgeable than himself.
Old 2013-01-02, 17:01   Link #1753
Xaturas

Frankly I would rather go solo, than follow aunt stupid idea like going trap.
If aunt gave him some *ass* as reward then go do it, but as it is she is just using him like some tool that he is.
This manga never was smart, it was always about tits and ass and wondering if mangaka will cross the border. Crossing the border she did, but this just set new lows for the manga.
No wonder people gave such titles on batoto.
When main character wants to get rid off the fear of women, and next thing he do is dress up as one, which was the reason he got beaten up in the first place, one has to wonder does all of his blood is in his dick, or is he just super retarded.
Frankly even Girls Saurus was less retarded than this.
Old 2013-01-02, 17:49   Link #1754
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Frankly even Girls Saurus was less retarded than this.
That's saying something considering Girl Saurus was MEANT to be retarded. It was a fun manga though...
Old 2013-01-02, 21:16   Link #1755
richardtengcy

From the start, I think we are given hints that Terumi might cross-dress sooner or later.

1) Point 1 - being bully in high school because he was cuter than most girls
2) Point 2 - being misunderstood as girl when he attend college
2) Point 3 - Was threaten to become a make-up test subject
3) Point 4 - Was commented by Aoi that Terumi looks more prettier than her
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 22:16   Link #1756
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post
From the start, I think we are given hints that Terumi might cross-dress sooner or later.

Forget the notion that Terumi was once bald and people still mistake him for a girl.
Old 2013-01-03, 00:22   Link #1757
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post

I think the story was meant for him to get past that, to work alongside it and against it. Not to succumb and become a trap.
He should be "so you think I look like a girl? doesn't matter will bang you soon" rather than "oh great aunt please please help me score this dumb chick. Ohh so I need to crossdress and use the worst feature of me that screwed my whole life? And I need to seduce a man? No problem give me high heels and fake boobies, I was always a woman. Btw you know any doc that can cut here and there so I will loose some *sticking out parts*?"
Old 2013-01-03, 12:35   Link #1758
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I think the story was meant for him to get past that, to work alongside it and against it. Not to succumb and become a trap.
He should be "so you think I look like a girl? doesn't matter will bang you soon" rather than "oh great aunt please please help me score this dumb chick. Ohh so I need to crossdress and use the worst feature of me that screwed my whole life? And I need to seduce a man? No problem give me high heels and fake boobies, I was always a woman. Btw you know any doc that can cut here and there so I will loose some *sticking out parts*?"
Yeah the point of the story is for him to get over his past traumatic experiences.
Old 2013-01-03, 13:39   Link #1759
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Yeah the point of the story is for him to get over his past traumatic experiences.
And the only reasonable way to do that is to dress up as a woman and seduce the guy of the woman who bullied him in the past. Sounds reasonable, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No, this part of the plan is not seducing Tsukasa. Its about taking away the object that Tsukasa gets her motivation. Tsukasa gets off or is empowered when she has guys desiring her, it makes her quite tough for Terumi to seduce when she is empowered.

The plan is for Terumi to seduce away the object that Tsukasa gets her motivation from. Its to make Tsukasa venerable and more easy to seduce.
I know that already...

Quote:
Also, one must ask what choice did he have? The first two pages of the chapter assumes that Kaoruko was about to replace Terumi. Terumi was begging for another chance so she made this plan. If Terumi fails this time, its all over so Terumi decided to follow Kaoruko's plan because this is his last chance and Kaoruko is much more knowledgeable than himself.
What choice did he have???
How about with having self-respect, not play along with that nonsense and tell her to fuck of with her ridiculous plan?
At the moment he is just a stupid pawn for his Aunt.

Last edited by Dauerlutscher; 2013-01-03 at 13:52.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 15:53   Link #1760
Simonsy

Let me ask you guys how the MC has evolved this entire series?

The prologue to the story was that he was a pretty boy who all the girls hated because he was cuter than them and thus they bullied him by various methods including dressing up as a girl.

The story starts by him getting kicked out of the house and forced to move in with his Aunt. The Aunt then sends him after various girls that SHE choses, and he does what she asks and he stops going after said girls when his Aunt tells him to stop. The Aunt rewards him or teaches him inbetween her orders or gets mad at him for failure. And just now his aunt sent him out in girl clothing to hit on a man and he did it.

I see absolutely zero progression this entire series. He is still being bullied by his Aunt. Just like he was when younger. She is basically training him to become her sex slave, or pet. Imagine if the roles were reversed and this was about an Uncle and his Niece. I think everyone would agree that it would look like a typical master/pet relationship going on between the Uncle and Niece. Yet since the pet in this story is a man, all you GUYS think that he is somehow going to evolve and switch the relationship around and become some big pimp and not just his Aunt sex pet.

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu