AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-29, 19:34   Link #3521
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Kinda pointles when they already knew it was her from her terrorist attacks during Level 6 Shift Project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You need an electric based ability to tamper with the chocker and not the psychic or mental type of ability. Misaki can't screw with the choker because it doesn't have brains. Its just a terminal for Accelerator to connect to the sister network.
Good points. Thank you

But, Mental Out can't bypass Redirection, right?
Old 2012-12-30, 09:14   Link #3522
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ Please understand, Tsundere are way cuter when they are tormented nano desu.
I already know this, I'm just point it out that she's taller than most girls in height but smaller in all the other places that she wishes she wasn't.
Old 2012-12-30, 10:15   Link #3523
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I already know this, I'm just point it out that she's taller than most girls in height but smaller in all the other places that she wishes she wasn't.
Rejoice, aside from the breast she actually has nice curves (not as nice as the sexy girls I play with, but still nice)

EDIT :
by "play with", I'm talking about video games ...

EDIT 2
: By video games, I meant "fighting games", I meant that "I play them" = I use them ... which is of course really different from "I'm playing with them".
Old 2012-12-30, 12:31   Link #3524
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
The power of Railgun is adjustible. GUTS blocked a Railgun with his teeth @ 30% power.

Also, WORST is only a Level 4 Electromaster, but she can also use the Railgun, but she uses metal pins instead of coins.
Somewhere it was said that there aren't any high-level electromasters aside from Mikoto. Plus is Worst even alive by now?

And if Railgun isn't a level 5 attack, then why they used it as measure during System Scan?
Quote:
So she can't use her powers without the remote? Because with that remote, she's incredibly broken.
My bet is that the remote only removes some of her restrictions (like range)

Quote:
Also, does Misaki's powers even work on Accelerator? Because I think that at best Misaki can screw with his choker, so he can't use Redirection effectively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You need an electric based ability to tamper with the chocker and not the psychic or mental type of ability. Misaki can't screw with the choker because it doesn't have brains. Its just a terminal for Accelerator to connect to the sister network.
The whole point of this arc is probably Misaki trying to hack the sister network.
The fact that she kidnapped a Imouto implies that she needs a "brain", not just some "electric" impulses going through air.

In this chapter it was said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by railgun chapter 56, page 24
Mitori: It seems the person who stole data from our "villa"...
Mitori: was Tokiwadai's Shokuhou Misaki, not Misaka Mikoto.

Mitori: She created a scapegoat to cover the traces she could not hide with her memory manipulation.
Which also implies she really can't do anything more than manipulate brains.
Quote:
But, Mental Out can't bypass Redirection, right?
No, she can't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside to the ^replies, do you believe Railgun will finally get a real boss?
Not just some random guys that are more like suffering victims of some "higher evil". -> Ofc. talking about Gensei.

He was behind the suffering of Kiamma, he was the one that experimented on his granddaughter Telestina.
He was stated to be the one behind the Level 6 project (by Misaki) and is related to whats going on now.
And obviously have done a lot of nasty stuff in the past.

He is the ideal candidate for the realy bad guy that can connect all previous arcs and get some decent direction for future arcs.
Old 2013-01-06, 07:06   Link #3525
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

It's been a while... when are the scantilations for 56 coming out? :S Can't find it.

Old 2013-01-06, 17:01   Link #3526
Lisemer

That's not something you can ask here man. It's against the rules because this manga is licensed. Go somewhere else on the net for that.
Old 2013-01-06, 17:25   Link #3527
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Oh sorry

Old 2013-01-06, 23:27   Link #3528
Shadow5YA

Did Misaki just mind control a bunch of researchers over the phone?
Old 2013-01-06, 23:57   Link #3529
Richocet
Lover of Purity

It seemed to me like she already had them as sleeper agents
Old 2013-01-07, 00:18   Link #3530
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

And some how Mikoto changed to a suit in such a short time
Old 2013-01-07, 00:38   Link #3531
Shadow5YA

I'm really enjoyed Mikoto and Misaki's interactions. I wish they stayed as frienemies in the future.
Old 2013-01-07, 10:37   Link #3532
Elestia

Misaki trying to catch her breath while chasing down Mikoto just made me grin. They really are polar opposites in terms of their thinking and personality.

The face Saten made at Kuroko was definitely a key highlight.

Was Misaka weaing a suit at the end panel?
Old 2013-01-07, 10:45   Link #3533
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm really enjoyed Mikoto and Misaki's interactions. I wish they stayed as frienemies in the future.
I prefer "Frienemies with Benefits".
Old 2013-01-07, 11:06   Link #3534
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Gensei is definitely planning something. I get the feeling him and Misaki are working together to isolate Misaka.
Old 2013-01-07, 14:14   Link #3535
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Gensei is definitely planning something. I get the feeling him and Misaki are working together to isolate Misaka.
As much as I loved Mikoto and Misaki's interactions and wish they'd stayed friendenemies forever, I keep getting this feeling as well

Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic :P I hope so.

Old 2013-01-07, 18:12   Link #3536
Flere821
Lurker

While I've known Misaki can do mass mind-control, it's only this chapter that I connected the phrase 'Zombie Apocalypse' with her potential This was a good chapter
Old 2013-01-07, 18:55   Link #3537
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
While I've known Misaki can do mass mind-control, it's only this chapter that I connected the phrase 'Zombie Apocalypse' with her potential This was a good chapter
You know..... that was what i was thinking when i saw all of those "zombie" Scientist.
From what i reckon. And who says that zombies have to come from some super virus or magic. Misaki can change everyone's thought pattens to that of a zombie.

1. mindless
2. Cannibalistic traits
3. mass hordes of them
Old 2013-01-07, 19:11   Link #3538
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091 View Post
You know..... that was what i was thinking when i saw all of those "zombie" Scientist.
From what i reckon. And who says that zombies have to come from some super virus or magic. Misaki can change everyone's thought pattens to that of a zombie.

1. mindless
2. Cannibalistic traits
3. mass hordes of them
I hope this won't give ideas for h-doujins...

Damn, they will do, no doubt about it .
Old 2013-01-07, 22:08   Link #3539
leukrota

Finally got to read the chapter. Oh how I love this manga

Seems like Mikoto and Misaki's interactions went almost exactly as someone guessed upon seeing the preview panels I'm not surprised though, I was already convinced.

I also got the zombie vibe, with the few "sane" personnel getting attacked. Misaki is not a level 5 for nothing.

I don't think Misaki is working with Gensei though, it would not make for an interesting twist to have everyone vs Mikoto. It's far more epic if he has a plan to deal with both of them.

It would be cool if Gensei's aim was to gather battle data on them in order to build the Five Over 3 and 5... Though that's most likely not the case... Gensei is one to think absurdly big, the Five Overs are probably nothing more than toys to him.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:55   Link #3540
desrtsku
Nympholept

Funnily enough, the first one is a pro at messing up with machines and the other one is a pro at messing up with the human mind. Those two would make an awesome infiltration team.

Tags
fantasy, shounen