AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-02, 00:42   Link #21
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I lol'd at the comments
Lol.

This is the first time I've seen Kamachi do something as obvious like this. The beginning of NT 7 was great, but still not as great as THIS
Old 2013-06-02, 01:07   Link #22
OverNOut
The Obsever

Lol, that SS sounds great. There's piranhas and bears at that hot spring inn (wouldn't want to have a vacation there). Touma not only attracts girls but dogs too, ROFL.

Now how many SS are they which haven't been translated yet?
Old 2013-06-02, 07:06   Link #23
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Also, why is Aogami not dead yet ? He's even lower than Kamijou on the sacrificial food chain
Psh, he's part of the Delta Force d'uh. There cannot be a Delta Force if he goes out.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-06-02, 12:57   Link #24
Birdway
Banned

Aogami can't die, he can fight heroes with his bare fists!!!

So this SS was Kumokawa's doing?
That makes me wish more to see it translated.
Old 2013-06-03, 00:04   Link #25
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Aogami can't die, he can fight heroes with his bare fists!!!

So this SS was Kumokawa's doing?
That makes me wish more to see it translated.
maybe because he's a Heroic spirit which he gets energy/mana form fetishes
Old 2013-06-07, 06:58   Link #26
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Aiwass is not the end goal.

Spoiler for Wikedia info about the real Crowley's philosophy and about what is beyond Aiwass. This could be a large spoiler so be careful:

Cited from Wikipedia.

So I personally believe that the fun does not stop with Aiwass guys. It's going to get a lot worse.
Old 2013-06-07, 11:25   Link #27
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Yeah. I have no idea what any of that means though.
Old 2013-06-09, 15:14   Link #28
Acer
Death to the infidels!

rereading fights Touma in the last volumes, I was quite desire to see in the future an arc focused only on street fight, without any supernatural power, just punches, kicks, knees, etc., I wonder if the Kamachi could do something like this, would be a good way to explore more levels 0, although unfortunately I know that the chances of something happening are very low.
Old 2013-06-10, 20:08   Link #29
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

^
Doubt it, its academy city by the way so its even more unlikely. Street fights would fall under Tsuchimikado vs touma.

Even though for next volume I think it will be a magic side story, probably away from academy city(nooo). Already 3 volumes took and 2 arcs to place in academy city so its just natural for the story to move somewhere else but i hope it stays in academy city.
Old 2013-06-12, 05:22   Link #30
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
^
Doubt it, its academy city by the way so its even more unlikely. Street fights would fall under Tsuchimikado vs touma.

Even though for next volume I think it will be a magic side story, probably away from academy city(nooo). Already 3 volumes took and 2 arcs to place in academy city so its just natural for the story to move somewhere else but i hope it stays in academy city.
Regardless of what we'll eventually see, I'm sure it'll be amazing. So... no worries.

AC= more harem building; Magic=IB building/ possible Accel joining.

I like both of these However, it's even better when both happen at once.

E.G. Like with Rensa and IB
Old 2013-06-12, 12:48   Link #31
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Regardless of what we'll eventually see, I'm sure it'll be amazing. So... no worries.

AC= more harem building; Magic=IB building/ possible Accel joining.

I like both of these However, it's even better when both happen at once.

E.G. Like with Rensa and IB
More like Mecha musume route is unlocked

Btw about the Rensa's with Heaven Caneller expertise and the ever evolving AC tech the Rensa's might walk and even fly with smaller bodies ...like a Busou Shiki

Spoiler for Example of Busou Shiki's:
Old 2013-06-12, 15:48   Link #32
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
More like Mecha musume route is unlocked

Btw about the Rensa's with Heaven Caneller expertise and the ever evolving AC tech the Rensa's might walk and even fly with smaller bodies ...like a Busou Shiki

Spoiler for Example of Busou Shiki's:

I'm in the wrong country to watch this The maker of that video is harsh to U.S. citizens I guess...

Busou Shiki... hmm...

I don't know why? But actually, now that Kuroyoru is "good" I have to say. She is kinda one of the hotter characters in the series. No joke. I'd put her up there with Lessar... Poor Hamazura. All the girls that love him are Yandere in some way. If they're not, they are lazy and Possessive. Lol. Gotta love Hamazura. I think he's learning from Touma: about girls AND misfortune

By the way: is it just me, or is Othinus an annoying character e.g. she's mean and should lose/die soon enough. I'm more interested in seeing Aleister vs. Laura than Gremlin vs. AC.

WWIV sounds more intriguing to me Also, I hope we more of Aleister in upcoming volumes. Whenever he is involved we know that things are getting serious.

It'd be cool if we see some Kiharas trying to mess with him... I wonder what he would do to them in that case
Old 2013-06-13, 22:55   Link #33
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

Hm...When you think about it, Awaiss could be considered a magical angel even though he/she (it) manifests using scientific methods. Considering that the will of Last Order exists on the same system--or rather, IS that very system--I'm beginning to see some interesting relationships when I compare it to the real ideas of Aleister Crowley and his Golden 'cabal'. I really am curious as to how Kamachi-dono is interpreting it all.

Such as, maybe, the 'science' used to create espers being an Aeon above magic. It seems strange that normal esper powers would be in the Aeon of Osiris while normal magic is as well.

Spoiler for Info on real concept behind Aeons:

After seeing the small scene during the NT6 with Aogami and Judgment along with Aihana Etsu in the NT7, I can see something interesting heading our way in respect to the number 6. Sure, I'm forcing a connection between the two events, but it's possible. I'd love to see some clarification in the next volume, at the very least.

So far, we've had Christian magic, Norse magic, and non-specific Thelema magic. I am convinced we'll be seeing Egyptian magic next, or at some point in the future. I have a gut feeling that the entire situation with the elements of the four Archangels distorting is Egyptian in origin. Kamijou will visit Egypt or some other Arab country at the very least. I'll put money on that now.

And I can see the moment Mugino and Kamijou meet. We all know it's coming, and it's going to be freaking hilarious.
Old 2013-06-13, 23:55   Link #34
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverexorcist View Post
Hm...When you think about it, Awaiss could be considered a magical angel even though he/she (it) manifests using scientific methods. Considering that the will of Last Order exists on the same system--or rather, IS that very system--I'm beginning to see some interesting relationships when I compare it to the real ideas of Aleister Crowley and his Golden 'cabal'. I really am curious as to how Kamachi-dono is interpreting it all.

Such as, maybe, the 'science' used to create espers being an Aeon above magic. It seems strange that normal esper powers would be in the Aeon of Osiris while normal magic is as well.

Spoiler for Info on real concept behind Aeons:

After seeing the small scene during the NT6 with Aogami and Judgment along with Aihana Etsu in the NT7, I can see something interesting heading our way in respect to the number 6. Sure, I'm forcing a connection between the two events, but it's possible. I'd love to see some clarification in the next volume, at the very least.

So far, we've had Christian magic, Norse magic, and non-specific Thelema magic. I am convinced we'll be seeing Egyptian magic next, or at some point in the future. I have a gut feeling that the entire situation with the elements of the four Archangels distorting is Egyptian in origin. Kamijou will visit Egypt or some other Arab country at the very least. I'll put money on that now.

And I can see the moment Mugino and Kamijou meet. We all know it's coming, and it's going to be freaking hilarious.
As to your last comment, I was hoping for that in NT 7... but it didn't happen

Your theory about Aihana Etsu (most likely Aogami Pierce) and his NT 6 appearance is interesting... I still think it might just be fanservice... I mean there isn't really any reason Aogami wouldn't be that strong. He only lost in Daihasesai because Touma distracted him... I'm not sure though... I hope we have some more info revealed.

I agree with the EGYPT idea. Kamijou will most certainly eventually go to Egypt. I'm sure Egypt will be one of the last places that he visits before the final showdown which would probably happen in AC. I say this because of
Spoiler for newest Aeon after Horus don't read this unless you want to be possibly spoiled:

About Accelerator's wings: Aiwass actually said that Accelerator wasn't from the aeon of Horus while Aiwass himself was. I think winged Accelerator might have barely touched the aeon of Horus but I somewhat doubt it. I rather believe that winged (angel accelerator is in the aeon of Horus because in this form he has a halo like AIWASS). I think the Aeon of Horus represents the science side getting influence over the world at the end of WWIII. WWIV, if it happens would be the war for
Spoiler for newest Aeon after Horus don't read this unless you want to be possibly spoiled:

I think Espers are an attempt at generating something that at its highest level (level 6) is the aeon of horus, the next aeon. As soon as Accelerator achieved this, it was revealed that Crowley is looking for more. That's how I feel about this. level 6 (the ability to understand God's systems) was equal to level 6. I think Touma can defeat the systems so he'd be the equivalent of level 7 with IB... (if that existed).

You should remember also that Aiwass said he can transform once. This means that he might be able to enter another AEON in terms of strength? I am curious about his strongest form.

What I am curious about is what you thought the Misaka Network represented. I hadn't managed to figure anything out about that yet. I'm interesting in what you concluded.

What I do believe however is that the AIM stuck inside Academy City makes Academy City function as a temple. It seems pretty likely to me that Aleister wants to make AIM expand across the entire world so that he can do something with it... What bothers me is that Aleister seems not to be that concerned in actuality with being a thought being yet... In the latest volume, Yakumi managed to do that and could have done an analogue of this... (by expanding to the rest of the world...) However, if this were all Aleister were trying to do... I don't see why he needs Hyouka, LO, or Accelerator....................................... ...............................................
Oh wait. I get it. I feel like an idiot. A complete idiot.
Spoiler for theory for Aleister Crowley's plan:
Old 2013-06-15, 19:07   Link #35
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

BTW can this all be leading up to something?

Spoiler for NT4:

Spoiler for NT5 Yoshikawa:

Spoiler for NT5 Tsukuyomi:
Old 2013-06-15, 19:42   Link #36
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

Foreshadowing, perhaps? I can see Kamijou's misfortune bring Yoshikawa into his form during a crucial moment for this reason, ad e has to find a way to escape or else all of Aademy City would be destroyed...after the situation in the School Garden, it seems Kamijou-sama has finally resigned himself to the inevitable role of saving countless people as if it were an everyday thing. That's our level 0 hero for you. Come to think of it, Kihara Kagun was Student Keeper too, wasn't he? Hmm...I wonder if there is a relation...

And is it just me or have there been noticeable small parts in percent volumes that have no apparent relevance to the story whatsoever? Such as Shokuhou's strange means of teasing Misaka in NT6 and those people in costumes in NT6 that passed by our trio of high leveled magicians and the two Rouran girls? It may have significance elsewhere that I missed, but I'm harboring the possibility that it's hinting toward some plot for the Railgun manga. At least, I hope so.

Last edited by silverexorcist; 2013-06-15 at 20:04.
Old 2013-06-15, 22:32   Link #37
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

Spoiler for NT4:

I didn't notice any of that. Wow: that's really smart. That's probably going to happen. I'm surprised that you noticed that. That's really impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverexorcist View Post
Foreshadowing, perhaps? I can see Kamijou's misfortune bring Yoshikawa into his form during a crucial moment for this reason, ad e has to find a way to escape or else all of Aademy City would be destroyed...after the situation in the School Garden, it seems Kamijou-sama has finally resigned himself to the inevitable role of saving countless people as if it were an everyday thing. That's our level 0 hero for you. Come to think of it, Kihara Kagun was Student Keeper too, wasn't he? Hmm...I wonder if there is a relation...

And is it just me or have there been noticeable small parts in percent volumes that have no apparent relevance to the story whatsoever? Such as Shokuhou's strange means of teasing Misaka in NT6 and those people in costumes in NT6 that passed by our trio of high leveled magicians and the two Rouran girls? It may have significance elsewhere that I missed, but I'm harboring the possibility that it's hinting toward some plot for the Railgun manga. At least, I hope so.
By relation, you mean like Yoshikawa might leave AC like Kihara Kagun?... I don't think so... I'm not really sure... It would be a good way to permanently connect Accelerator and Touma though. This could lead to a future Accelerator apologizes to Misaka Mikoto very awkward situation... but we'll see. If Yoshikawa becomes a student keeper of Fremea as well if she keeps on having troubles, this would also connect Hamazura to the two of them... I really want it to happen. I don't know why, but I love it for some reason when Touma, Hamazura, and Accelerator are together. It just feels "nice"... I really don't know why though. By nice, I mean like 3 times as cool... If all level 5's were together/semi-friendly with each other all of the time... now that would be amazing... I hope that happens eventually...

In terms of Shokuhou, she and Mikoto want to apply to Touma's school. They both obviously like him, so that's probably true. If Aogami is the #6 (which he's probably not), Shokuhou could have met him then (she does know the #6 after all).

I'm curious to see if we find out more about this:

the Misaka clones call themselves Misaka and LO says Misaka as Misaka.

Considering the fact that the will of the Misaka Network fills all of the Individual clones, each clone says Misaka because they have her spirit in them.

When LO says something in the form of Misaka as Misaka, she is a clone filled with the will of the Misaka network who guides the entire network because Misaka as Misaka means that whatever she says kind of determines how the other Misakas feel as we saw even with Worst. But... when the will of the Misaka Network overshadows her, it speaks in terms of an email because it can't talk to Accel directly... I feel like the will of the Misaka Network is "a soul" (like in the trinity) or some other consciousness... is it an AIM thought being? That would be interesting... I hope we learn more about the will of the Misaka Network. The way it talked to Accelerator, it seems older than him/ more mature than him. It refers to Kamijou as Kamijou-chan... I wonder if people might eventually ship the will of the network and Accelerator... ... ... ... ...

I am really curious to learn how Mikoto will eventually react when she learns about all of this. There is no way she isn't going to eventually find out. I wonder if her dad and mom will also find out... they might eventually........ right? When this does happen I will pity all those poor souls involved in that unfortunate situation

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-15 at 22:46.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:24   Link #38
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

Spoiler for NT4:

Indeed, this seems like foreshadowing for the introduction of a new character. Kamijou's very own, private Student Keeper perhaps? Who knows, it might even be someone who is fully aware of the whole Magic-x-Science thing and can actually advise him on that regard (I always felt like Kamijou would do good with a Merlin-like mentor figure).
Old 2013-06-16, 14:18   Link #39
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Indeed, this seems like foreshadowing for the introduction of a new character. Kamijou's very own, private Student Keeper perhaps? Who knows, it might even be someone who is fully aware of the whole Magic-x-Science thing and can actually advise him on that regard (I always felt like Kamijou would do good with a Merlin-like mentor figure).
Why not make the student keeper Yoshikawa/Yomikawa (my mind mixes up their names sadly) (the one who's the badass and annoys Hamazura). This would certainly connect Hamazura, Accelerator, Touma... eventually.
Old 2013-06-16, 15:38   Link #40
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Why not make the student keeper Yoshikawa/Yomikawa (my mind mixes up their names sadly) (the one who's the badass and annoys Hamazura). This would certainly connect Hamazura, Accelerator, Touma... eventually.
Yoshikawa is the teacher wannabee former(?) mad scientist. Yomikawa is already Touma's P.E. teacher at school and fought directly besides him with rest of Anti-Skill during the first Kazakiri Arc (also yeah Hamazura's sitcom arch-nemesis) Imagine how awkward things would get between Touma and Accelerator if both his mommies became his teachers.
Closed Thread

Tags
novel predictions