AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Who do you support?
Mitsuki 32 34.04%
Haruka 34 36.17%
Can't Decide -- so I'll say Akane for fun 13 13.83%
Die Takayuki!!! 15 15.96%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-26, 04:15   Link #21
aquilus
Dismember!

I hope for an unhappy ending, one where everyone will end as as dysfunctional human wrecks/dead, preferably killed themselves ... well, there is always hope. They all deserve it, for getting into such idiotic relationships ...

Well ... I probably do not "support" anyone in the sense that others do. But hey - different people enjoy different series in different ways
Old 2003-11-26, 11:47   Link #22
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
No, it's Ayu who needs to die.

I disliked her in the game, and even more so in the anime.
Just curious, what was in the game that make you hate her so much?
Old 2003-11-26, 16:27   Link #23
z-kun
baka!

i'm still a big Mitsuki fan [have a weakness for bluehaired girls ]
1. i don't like how Mitsuki is treated ---> die Takayuki
2. I really like Haruka too, but she likes to play the victim so it seams, doesn't want to actually fight for Takayuki (even in the beginning wasn't very determined to convince Takayuki that she is the one, she preferrend running and weeping) [can't wait to see what happens if Haruka finds out the truth]
3. Akane is really cute, but much too angry for my liking...
4. Mitsuki's dedication for the object of her love is amazing.
Old 2003-11-26, 19:04   Link #24
CrazyFlamer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I'd put Mitsuki actually, but I think "DIE TAKAYUKI" is the best option.

You know what would please me the most?

If Mitsuki killed Takayuki and Akane fought Mitsuki and both of them died and war descended and Haruka's parents died and everyone died and Haruka'd kill herself out of depression.

:O

Sounds to me like a Shakespare play or something..
Old 2003-11-26, 20:32   Link #25
ZGMF-10A

Hakura she is my favourite and always my favourtie no matter what happens ..... Hakura all the way Misuki is such a BITCH..........
Old 2003-11-26, 20:41   Link #26
Yellat

Send a message via AIM to Yellat
Haruka all day, Mitsuki all night
Old 2003-11-26, 23:40   Link #27
Jn183

LOL Yellat
Pick Mitsuki but really wanted to pick 'die taka' We getting all piss about Mitsuki taking taka from Haru blah blah.. when it's Taka being the weak annoying person.
Anyway, it seem to me that without Mitsuki Taka would never notice Haru. Also, *didn't read the manga or play the video game* it seem to me that Taka liked Mitsuki at the begining since they were classmate and Mitsuki all popular suddenly started talking to him. Oh yeah, didn't really liked Haru, how could she forget about Mitsuki so call best friend B-day. Without her, haru would prolly still be "stalking" Taka.
Old 2003-11-27, 00:55   Link #28
moose_and_squirrel

Send a message via ICQ to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via AIM to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via MSN to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to moose_and_squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I'd put Mitsuki actually, but I think "DIE TAKAYUKI" is the best option.

You know what would please me the most?

If Mitsuki killed Takayuki and Akane fought Mitsuki and both of them died and war descended and Haruka's parents died and everyone died and Haruka'd kill herself out of depression.

:O
at least haruka would die... thats all i really want
Old 2003-11-27, 10:01   Link #29
bluemist
i am the mist

I support Akane in whatever she will do next. She's the 'key' right now. It's either she'll develop feelings for Takayuki, or she'll tell the truth of the 'time' to Haruka.
Old 2003-11-27, 10:26   Link #30
z-kun
baka!

yes... any of the two options : revealing secret / falling for bakayuki would be a very interesting story development... or maybe a third unforseen turn of story awaits us

mattenai~~
Old 2003-11-27, 10:58   Link #31
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
i would choose for nurse amakawa , i would support her, but since she's not in the poll, i would have to say haruka. how can you break her fragile heart?

edit:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY kj1980!

maybe for your present we'll let you start the episode 9 thread and not make fun of you, since you like starting threads so much.
Old 2003-11-27, 11:56   Link #32
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

Mitsukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for sure ^_^
she gives up everything to follow that son of a ....... pig
she sure win yay yay
she always has my support 18/24 (I need few hours to sleep)

ok , everybody repeats after me : "Mitsuki , Mitsuki, ..... " ^_^
Old 2003-11-27, 11:58   Link #33
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
I support Akane in whatever she will do next. She's the 'key' right now. It's either she'll develop feelings for Takayuki, or she'll tell the truth of the 'time' to Haruka.
she is the key hole , not the key . Bakayuki has the key and she wants him t0 "open the door" ^o^
Old 2003-11-27, 16:21   Link #34
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot_rain
she is the key hole , not the key . Bakayuki has the key and she wants him t0 "open the door" ^o^
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Taka wants to go INSIDE that DOOR
Old 2003-11-27, 17:45   Link #35
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot_rain
ROTFLMAO!

*cough*

/me votes for Mitsuki!

Last edited by Hellychan; 2003-11-30 at 11:27.
Old 2003-11-27, 22:50   Link #36
HeeroX

Akane!

I know that's impossible, but i want an end with Akane, like the game.
Old 2003-12-02, 15:55   Link #37
jhui88
Anime Lover

Voted for Mitsuki..... but I like Haruka also. One is strong outside but weak in heart (Mitsuki), the other weak outside but *maybe* strong in heart (Haruka from game). I like the stronger type (married one).

However, after watching Ep 9, IMHO, the story is leaning toward Haruka ending... probably with a simplified Akane twist. I guess depending on who get sick first, Bakayuki (whoever invented this is right on!) or Akane, we'll have a Mitsuki or Haruka ending.

I *guess* the director will like to have the 4 friends on the slope as the ending picture (those who played the games with Haruka ending knows which one). Meaning Haruka ending has the most appeal since the 4 remain close friends.... sop for Mitsuki... I really like Mitsuki happy ending in the game....
Old 2003-12-06, 09:09   Link #38
DwArD
mAnIaC

I vote fer Mitsuki. She isn't as bad as she seems and I can tell she really love Taka a lot. The only idiot is Takayuki. He can't seem to make up his mind on who he loves.

I actually prefer the Mistuki happy ending though. She stood by Takayuki's side when he was feeling depressed and I feel Haruka is jus not doing enough to really maintain the relationship. The final decision lies on Takayuki....and the director of course...
Old 2003-12-06, 13:43   Link #39
musouka

Quote:
I feel Haruka is jus not doing enough to really maintain the relationship.
It's a bit hard for someone to maintain a relationship when their brain is scrambled and they're in the hospital.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-06, 15:45   Link #40
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhui88
However, after watching Ep 9, IMHO, the story is leaning toward Haruka ending... probably with a simplified Akane twist. I guess depending on who get sick first, Bakayuki (whoever invented this is right on!) or Akane, we'll have a Mitsuki or Haruka ending.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I *guess* the director will like to have the 4 friends on the slope as the ending picture (those who played the games with Haruka ending knows which one). Meaning Haruka ending has the most appeal since the 4 remain close friends.... sop for Mitsuki... I really like Mitsuki happy ending in the game....
Spoiler:

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-06 at 16:13.
Closed Thread