Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-13, 00:03   Link #141
itachi-san314

itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 00:51   Link #142
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i guess no more BS from obito this week, but i am looking forward to more bullshit
Old 2014-08-13, 11:00   Link #143
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea i agree. this chapter was supposed to be surprising. we'll surely get an explanation for this. for now, my theory is that kakashi is using obito's chakra to make the perfect susano'o. it will run out, but he will still have the EMS and be able to use at least kamui in the future with his own chakra. i doubt he'll be able to do susano'o on his own, but with EMS he can now use kamui forever without going blind. he could probably use susano'o in the future if naruto gives him chakra though
welp, so all sasuke has to do is enter narutos inner mind and loan some chakra and make him the full sage…i wouldn't even bat an eye.
yay fusion
Old 2014-08-13, 20:26   Link #144
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
welp, so all sasuke has to do is enter narutos inner mind and loan some chakra and make him the full sage…i wouldn't even bat an eye.
yay fusion
I guess one can say it makes one wonder why it took someone like Naruto to achieve all this... when in reality... there were other people who were far more talented than him... and Sasuke. *Madara* *1st Hokage* or even *Kakashi* *Itachi* or something else... *sigh...* I guess, Naruto was just lucky he was born with a red suit of plot armor given LOTS of red-chakraed plot armor a few minutes after he was born. (it's ok though... kids don't usually think about things like why wasn't anyone else as empathetic as Naruto and they're the main target audience. -> rule of cool smites logic anytime...)
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion